Open Server Miniftb|Beta 1.5.2WGT|open|Factions|Pvp

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

minifangs

Jul 29, 2019
Ip: play.miniftb.com
Modpack: Beta1.5.2wgt version 0.8
Install guide: Download ftb. then click private packs type in 152wgt
click done then click edit mods enable biomes-o-plenty and secretrooms
Click done click launch then join server.
rules
Pvp raid and grief are allowed​
Do not disrispect staff​
do not hack/dupe or x-ray​
Do not exploit bugs​
Do not ask for ranks/items​
Mods desabled/enabled
Biomes-o-plenty is enabled​
secretrooms enabled​
mods currently disabled
Death-Timer​
netherores​
reliquary​
vending​
Banned items:
world anchors​
book binders​
vanilla tools (use tinkers construct)​
Bit about the server
This server features friendly staff while still enforcing rules it is also a 24/7 server it runs off aIntel E3 - 1245v2 3.4 GHz 32 GB ram dedicated server the server also has a 10k world border and factions.​
This server/modpack is beta expect bugs. we will try to keep map on official launch but cannot garantee it.

Reactions: n8chur and Hallis21

serjo43

Jul 29, 2019
there is a problem.... we cant make iron tools with wood paterns.... so how we can mine redstone or gold ?
meh u can go to nether an get netherrack but we cant use flint and steel and we cant make diamond pickaxe cuz we cant go to nether to get nettherack and so on...... and finaly i made the portal with lava and wather cell or minium stone and a lot of patience :|... but wait we cant use also flint and steel :(

but finaly i managed to light up the portal and i got the tools i needxD

minifangs

Jul 29, 2019
iron tools are easy
Mine stone
Mine iron ore
Make a bucket
Make a stone shovel
Mine clay/gravil/sand
makes seared bricks/a forge
Mine copper/alaminum
Put both in (to make aluminim brass)
Pour that over ur pattern
Put iron in then pour over ur patern

serjo43

Jul 29, 2019
hmm from brass pattern i can make only ingot chast :|

i think is a bug ... and olso i cant climb up ladders and if i try to go down i will fall but dont die xD

when u are online on the server? i kinda feel...alone

minifangs

Jul 29, 2019
You need to put the old pattern in there (the wood one) then pour the brass over it it makes a pickaxe caseing (or w/e you used)
and im not online because my aunti had her kid yesterday so i have to look after her other kids while shes still in hospital :)

serjo43

Jul 29, 2019
when i have someone to talk with i play longer xD

cool server btw...no lagg and i found a awesome biome to live in xD

so we cant make pumps... ender pum quarry or other recipes that use vanilla tools eh?

serjo43

Jul 29, 2019
so when u will play with us ? xD

and we have a huge problem .... faction dont protect all blocks... we have access to all mod blocks better if u use grief prevention or idk someting that protect all blocks
i think u neeed to add them to the list or something like that

or if u dont want to do that only put the protection over the mod chests so we can use them insted of vanilla chests

minifangs

Jul 29, 2019
Ohhh that would explain why i couldnt connect. i thought it was my internet and didnt get any emails from the post :( Ill restart now and try fix something :)

n8chur

Jul 29, 2019
Server has been down since yesterday evening (PST).
Although I doubt it would help with the current issue, I would highly recommend implementing an auto-restart feature on crash like mentioned above. There have been many times when the server has crashed half-way between server restarts and we are forced to wait until 5 after for the hourly restart.
Minus the crashes this server is great!

Agent Lucien

Jul 29, 2019
The crash seems to occur due to something near my base, if I had to guess I'd say it was the bugged aura node that has been missing for ~4 days, I recommend regening the aura nodes in the thaumcraft.cfg. If that isn't the problem you can probably troubleshoot this more easily than I can, just look up location in my player.dat file or whatever file stores my coordinates. Thanks.

Edit: the server is up, and I was able to /spawn and get out of my base's chunks, I'll not return until this issue gets sorted out.

n8chur

Jul 29, 2019
Down again.

Edit: Came back up... But when I logged in the server crashed again. Is there any way for me to get around this so I can join again? I was placing void pipe next to an Extra Utilities sorting pipe when the crashing first started if that helps at all...

Edit2: It was an Extra Utilities filter pipe, not sorting pipe. I just tested this in SP and did not encounter a crash.

Edit3: I have tried /spawn on join and I'm not quick enough. Server crashes immediately.

n8chur

Jul 29, 2019
Automatic restarts on crash would really help... Is there something preventing the admin from implementing this feature?