Minetweaker recipes

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

No one

Jul 29, 2019
Trying to add a recipe for osmium dust from mekanism through minetweaker,it didn't work,so I'm wondering if anyone that is more experinced at it can tell me what I'm doing wrong recipes.addShaped(item.osmiumDust, [[thermalexpansion.material.dustGold], [thermalexpansion.material.dustSilver], [thermalexpansion.material.dustCopper]);

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Looks like you are trying for a shapeless recipe.

recipes.addShapeless(item.osmiumDust, [[thermalexpansion.material.dustGold], [thermalexpansion.material.dustSilver], [thermalexpansion.material.dustCopper]]);

plus, you had a square bracket missing at the end.

If that still fails, then use item ID numbers instead of names.

Bit of an expensive recipe though, osmium is just a form of Iron.

No one

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like you are trying for a shapeless recipe.

recipes.addShapeless(item.osmiumDust, [[thermalexpansion.material.dustGold], [thermalexpansion.material.dustSilver], [thermalexpansion.material.dustCopper]]);

plus, you had a square bracket missing at the end.

If that still fails, then use item ID numbers instead of names.

Bit of an expensive recipe though, osmium is just a form of Iron.
Tried it, didn't work,tried it using itemids,gives the message /main.cfg:9 ] or , expected

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Yep, that's because your very last square bracket is missing.
You have:
( [ [ ] , [ ] , [ ] );

should be

( [ [ ] , [ ] , [ ] ] );

No one

Jul 29, 2019
Yep, that's because your very last square bracket is missing.
You have:
( [ [ ] , [ ] , [ ] );

should be

( [ [ ] , [ ] , [ ] ] );
I copied and pasted the code you posted,so I don't think that's the problem. I also did add the meta data when I tried the itemids because the dusts share the same id, it might've confused it since I had the : in there.