Minetogether and Stoneblock 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThirdhandTaters

Mar 4, 2021
First off, I'm very sorry if this problem has been discussed ad nauseum, but I can't seem to talk to ANYONE with the "Mine Together" chat while playing Stoneblock 2, and I can't find any answers using Google. I have spent months looking for anyone else that has this problem and with, according to the Curseforge launcher, 2.4 MILLION downloads not a single person seems to have the same problem I do. I can't be heard by ANYONE in the Mine Together chat while I'm playing. Before anyone asks me to get a friend to confirm this, I know no one else that currently plays any Minecraft, so I can't test that. I did see, from maybe a year ago, that the chat within Stoneblock 2 was buggy, though I haven't seen anything besides this. If that is so then I politely ask why this mods is still in the Stoneblock 2 modpack? I need help sometimes figuring things out, much like everyone else, and there are no wikis out there that can help. Is there something that I need to register for to be able to actually talk or is the mod just broken with Stoneblock 2? I can see other people talking, most with User#### for names, but I will ask a question many times and just assume that people are ignoring me? Why ignore a single person amongst the horde of people playing any modpack using this particular mod? Please someone help me, I made an account here JUST for this problem.

ThirdhandTaters

Mar 4, 2021
Thank you Quetzi for directing me to the correct support. For anyone else that might have this problem in the future, if you happen to use the CurseForge launcher to play your mods make sure you are using the updated MineTogether mod. Apparently Curse still uses the 2.2.0 version when the current is 2.4.2, I think, so getting some help from them and updating the mod fixed my problem.

Moderators, please don't delete this thread. Lock it if you like but for anyone else that might have this problem in the future this will probably be the only piece of help short of asking for it from the MineTogether community. I never found this answer in months of searching and if Curse remains an option for people to use FTB modpacks then this will hopefully save people from pulling out their hair in despair.

Status
Not open for further replies.