MineTech - The Technical Minecraft Server. ( Whitelist ) ( Semi-Public )( Reliable Server ) (24/7)

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

skizzil

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: skizzil
why I want to join: want a good group of people to play with who enjoy make crazy machines as I do.
What sets me apart: lots of experience with mods. I'm well rounded with all mods such as BC, IC, EE.
Rate myself as a modded minecraft player: 7 (Im no direwolf20) I just am pretty familar with all the mods
About me: I am looking for a fun layed back server to play on. I am currently going to school. Have to much time on my hands.

Beevo38

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Beevo38
Why you want to join: I enjoy technical mods and I really just want to play with a good group of people who share my interest
What sets you apart: To be honest, not a lot sets me apart, I'm not the most experienced guy when it comes to mods but I want to learn
Rate Yourself as a modded minecraft player: 5 I've played most of the big name mods but I haven't gotten too in depth to any
Tell us a little about yourself: I would consider myself a good builder and I'm very organized (OCD)

Sinnaj63

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Sinnaj63
Why I want to join:I want to play on a nice FTB-Server(I was on a server before but there were invisible teleport griefers which killed players). I don't grief or do similar things.
I am a expert for IC2 and the gregtechaddon and all other included IC-AddOns and know how to use buildcraft, secret rooms, railcraft, gregs lightning, forestry and mystcraft. I would like to play with one or more other players.
Aaaand I know how to setup safe and efficiant reactors(fusion and nuclear)
What set I apart:That nobody griefs my things
Rate myself as modded mc player:As I said before, I am a expert for most mods, the onliest mod I did't used were factorization. And I know how to get much EU from wind, water, solar;geothermal and nuclear
About me:I really like to play modded Mc, and I got lots of things in my SSP-world(look at the IC-forum) but now I would like to play with other people.

dsoud030

Jul 29, 2019
The server company has shut us down, over the past few days of fighting back and fourth I've decided to look for a new host. I have no money so all donations will be accepted, visit the website to donate. The sooner i get the money, the faster I can put it back up. Thanks.

Reactions: Mr_PuddingMan

too5265

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: too5265
Age (Don't lie, we will find out): 14
Why do you want to join: I find that multiplayer is more enjoyable than single player and maybe ill learn something from someone on the server.
What sets you apart:Im into to computers and minecraft. I like games that are customizable. Im relaxed and like to help others.
Rate yourself as a modded minecraft player ( 1-10 and why ) I would rate myself a 9 because I have never intinally griefed and im very mature and responsible.
Tell us a little about yourself: Im dyselexic and love gaming and computers. I enjoy entertaining and helping others. I am a good leader and dont get off task.

AnaSDMinecraft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AnaSDMinecraft
why I want to join: i want to join new people and have fun playing ftb
What sets me apart: i play mine craft like all the days of the week and i love modded minecraft, because you can do anything especially in feed the beast
Rate myself as a modded minecraft player: 6.5
About me: I love modded minecraft I just want a small server to play with new people and have fun

rexsplinter

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rexsplinter
why I want to join:i like to play around with and machines in general and i think this is a good place to do it with friends What sets me apart: i absolutely love mining! where others hate it and just want some iron i will go to bedrock!
Rate myself as a modded minecraft player: 5.5
About me: i love modded minecraft especially EE2 and buildcraft