MineTech - The Technical Minecraft Server. ( Whitelist ) ( Semi-Public )( Reliable Server ) (24/7)

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Ryan784

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ryan784
Age (Don't lie, we will find out): I am sixteen (16) years old
Why you want to join: I love all the Mods that Feed-The-Beast has to offer; it's an amazing Mod Pack and has an amazing community!
What sets you apart: I know Computer Craft and how pipes work very well, but besides that, I learn very fast.
Rate yourself as a modded minecraft player ( 1-10 and why ) I would say 7 or 8. I know most of the Mods in the FTB Mod Pack, and I learn from my mistakes/do not make them twice. I often will look up how something works if I do not already know anyhow.
Tell us a little about yourself: Well, I am 16, in School, and love to code. That is why Tekkit and FTB appealed to me at first, because it contained Computer Craft - which is just coding. Along with that, I love Redstone, and Redpower was one of the best discoveries I have made in Minecraft (can't wait for it to be updated to 1.4.2). Anything that involves complicated Wiring/Piping I will instantly be attracted too :)

hellrazer822

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:hellrazer822
Age (Don't lie, we will find out):16
Why you want to join:want a good community to join and be apart of
What sets you apart:i like to build huge towns of extream extavagence and gradure
Rate yourself as a modded minecraft player ( 1-10 and why )10 i have been playing modded minecraft for almost two years and know alot about most mods
Tell us a little about yourself:i am 15 iam currently in high school sophmore year have been playing minecraft since alpha. wish to be a computer enginner out of college.

Huurako

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Huurako
Age (Don't lie, we will find out): 24
Why you want to join: Looking for a smaller server with more experienced players. I usually build solo but I'd like to try building with a few other people if anyone is interested.
What sets you apart: I don't think anything does really, other than I play often and like to learn about new things.
Rate yourself as a modded minecraft player ( 1-10 and why) Probably about a 7; All I know are IC2, RP2 and some Buildcraft. I'll have a lot of learning to do with the new mods from FTB.
Tell us a little about yourself: In school for Computer Science currently, don't really know where it's gonna take me though.

Lolinder

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lolinder_S
Age (Don't lie, we will find out): 18
Why you want to join: I want a small server with people who are willing to cooperate and help each other out. This seems like the place.
What sets you apart: I'm an aspiring modder and programmer, and like to help others.
Rate yourself as a modded minecraft player ( 1-10 and why ): 7.5/10. I have a whole lot of experience with Redpower, a fair amount with IC2, Forestry and Buildcraft, and have picked up the mods in FTB that I was unfamiliar with very quickly.
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm from the Western US. I'm an amateur programmer, aspiring modder, and avid mod aficionado. Favorite mods are probably Thermal Expansion, Steve's Carts, and Portal, though I haven't done too much with the smaller mods, so you never know if one of them will make the list. :)

Markyerdom

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Markyerdom
Age (Don't lie, we will find out):I am 18
Why you want to join:I would like to have people to play with instead by my self.
What sets you apart:I'm a good person i learn fast and I am good at fixing things that are broken or helping to get figure it out
Rate yourself as a modded minecraft player ( 1-10 and why ) I am about a 6 -7 I know about the mods and how to use them.
Tell us a little about yourself:I am 18 male I'm a nice guy fun to be around and will be leaving for the air force with in 3 months

The Wabbit

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:GracoPicotrain
Age (Don't lie, we will find out):19
Why you want to join:looking for a good server to play on
What sets you apart: i can dance >.>
Rate yourself as a modded minecraft player ( 1-10 and why ) 6 i only just started to play with mods that add stuff
Tell us a little about yourself

darkjedibrad

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: darkjedibrad
Age: oh man i lie about my age all the time lol no iam 40
Why you want to join: looking to try out a modded server never played on one
What sets you apart: iam a easy guy to get along with
Rate yourself as a modded minecraft player 3 played a little on single payer
Tell us a little about yourself: iam a old man that loved games lol

Saitek2073

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Saitek2073
Why you want to join: Want to build with other people and enjoy the multiplayer aspect of the game and lets not forget that I need to feed my addiction to Minecraft :)
What sets you apart: I have a creative mind. Good with the factory side of Minecraft
Rate yourself as a modded minecraft player ( 1-10 and why ) I would like to rate my self a 10 but tbh I would rate me as a 7 or 8.My creativeness and the ability to work with other great minds is why I would like to rate me as a 10 :)
Tell us a little about yourself: I am 39 have 2 kids 7, 21, Both the 7yr old and 21 yr old play Minecraft. The 7yr old I let him play for education purposes only. I am a stay at home dad enjoy cooking, my kids and Minecraft.
I love to create and build projects in Minecraft as well in RL. My play time ranges but I do have access to play from 9am est to 11pm est

Polraudio

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: polraudio
Age (Don't lie, we will find out): 21(22 in 8 days)
Why you want to join: Looking for a good FTB server with very small limitations on the mods. All other server i have tried limit you way to much and makes it hard for creativity. Im looking to get to know everyone on the server and help as much as i can.
What sets you apart: I love to learn new things and help out others as much as i can. You can say im sort of a human wiki for MC.
Rate yourself as a modded minecraft player ( 1-10 and why ): 8. I would have to say 8 because im still new to some of the mods in the FTB pack. I played most of the mods for about a year now and know almost everything about them.
Tell us a little about yourself: I been playing minecraft every day for about 2 years now and mods for about a year(tekkit). I mainly like to build stuff in minecraft and mess with IC2/BC. I ran a few servers in my time that were mildly popular but couldn't keep them going due to money problems.
I hope to get whitelisted and see you all on the server :D

Katrinya

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: I'm sorry, what is this? There's a gaming site called IGN, but I wasn't aware of any affiliation with Minecraft.
Why you want to join: I've been playing solo for around a year now and I'm curious as to what multiplayer has to offer. I was attracted to this server because of the emphasis on no griefing and maturity... mostly I haven't tried playing with others because I'm not keen on logging in to discover that some jerk has nuked my house.
What sets you apart: I am a big believer in respectful behavior online. You won't hear me making any nasty comments on someone else's designs, though I will offer a polite version of my opinion if asked.
Rate yourself as a modded MC player: 5/10. I have a decent working knowledge of the majority of mods in the pack, but I personally am never satisfied with my own builds. Minecraft for me revolves around the challenge of blending aesthetic and functional excellence, and while most of my builds work pretty well, I find it hard to envision how they will look before I build them, which means too many of my buildings are ugly rectangles. I've made real effort to improve this, but I'm not satisfied with my progress.
About myself: I'm a PhD student in the field of biomedical sciences with a wedding planned for next year.

Edit: In game name, of course. It's Katrinya, naturally. :)

NeKo.NeKo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
trukoszi
Age (Don't lie, we will find out):
Why you want to join:
I'm looking for a professional serverwith mature admins andplayers.
What sets you apart:
I've never been banned, I never griefed or stole anything from another player.
Rate yourself as a modded minecraft player ( 1-10 and why ):
7. I know my way around in every mod in FTB Modpack.
Tell us a little about yourself:
Freelancer GFX. Layouts/Banners/Signatures/Buttons/Avatars/Wallpapers you name it, I made it.

IGN: I'm sorry, what is this? There's a gaming site called IGN, but I wasn't aware of any affiliation with Minecraft.
IGN is shortcut for "In Game Name"

mindspirail

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:mindspirail
Age (Don't lie, we will find out):15
Why you want to join:i want to find a good non lagy server and that doesn't have A**holes
What sets you apart:i am a nice kind and caring player who always tries to help out as much i can
Rate yourself as a modded minecraft player ( 1-10 and why )3 i haven't playd modded minceraft in so long so i don't know much about it any more
Tell us a little about yourself:i am in high school and i live in the united states i have some mental problems and i love computers

Mogambijr

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mogambijr
Age (Don't lie, we will find out): 18
Why you want to join: i want a amazing minecraft server to play on and i think this one might be it
What sets you apart: i am one that goes for big projects at a time. i dont do little steps. i go from one big project to another. i like to bunk up with someone
Rate yourself as a modded minecraft player ( 1-10 and why ) 8 i know my mods i know how to use them but i am not perfect
Tell us a little about yourself: i am someone who is a big gamer. i am a fan of pokemon (yes i am 18). i love minecraft and have been playing it since alpha and for modded minecraft, i have been playing it for about a year now

GrammieFi

Jul 29, 2019
First off, a question. What is the difficulty setting for this server? I couldn't find it listed in the OP or the thread.
IGN: GrammieFi
Age (Don't lie, we will find out): 54
Why you want to join: I'm looking for a smaller server where people act together to share resources and build stuff.
What sets you apart: I tend to prefer to share with others, and will gladly give things I have extras of with no expectation of a return. I like to work for the good of the whole community rather than work just for myself.
Rate yourself as a modded minecraft player ( 1-10 and why ) Probably only a 4 or 5 out of 10. I have basic familiarity with the major mods, but when it comes to resource gathering I tend to be slow. I do best as a farmer/gardener rather than miner. The mod I'm most familiar with in the pack is forestry.
Tell us a little about yourself: I got started playing minecraft by my 9 year old granddaughter, which is why I chose the user name I have. At the moment I'm an unemployed Grammie, unfortunately. That does give me a bit more time to play minecraft though. I'm also an artistic/creative sort of person, though I only use Creative mode in minecraft for building structures for export. I'm also a beta tester for Ars Magica, which has been fun. (that one is on the maybe list for FTB, but it isn't updated to 1.4.x yet. If it gets added I'd also be something of an expert in that.)

Reactions: Sacar89

Stephan Johnson

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:stephanj1996
Why i want to join:To have a Nice and friendly FTB Server to play on with freinds
What sets me apart:I am too creative for my own good which usually ends me up in building outrageously time consuming builds with no plan.
Rate: 6 Because i've played lots of IC2 and BC3 but pretty much everthing else im ne too.
Im a 16yrs old and in highschool and absolutley love computers and how they work.

SaintKairu

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SaintKairu
Age (Don't lie, we will find out): 15
Why you want to join: I recently discovered that my friend's server cannot run FTB due to it being an external host, and so I immediately began a search for a server. I would like to join your server in particular since you know exactly what you want, and what you want suits what I'm looking for. A no-nonsense and friendly server.
What sets you apart: I am dedicated. If I find something I like, I pick it up and stick with it. I am also mature (in my opinion) for my age.
Rate yourself as a modded minecraft player ( 1-10 and why ) I rate myself at a 7 for modded Minecraft experience. I messed about on a Tekkit server for a while, so I have basic understanding with the majority of the Tekkit things that are also in FTB.
Tell us a little about yourself: While I do feel a bit out of my league with some of the ages of other players here, I feel I have the maturity to get along well with others. I have a bit of a temper, but I can generally remain calm. I am currently in high school, and taking some more advanced courses. I also participate in a robotics team for FIRST.

-Oh, and yes. I did just make my account.-

Kiloth

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kiloth44
Age (Don't lie, we will find out): 15
Why you want to join: i want a good FTB server and a place to learn the mods. (just found out about FTB recently and want to replace my tekkit with this.)
What sets you apart: i am a good player and will help all i can. i love to work in teams and communities, i also like to build community buildings for others to use.
Rate yourself as a modded minecraft player ( 1-10 and why ): 7, i play mods but im not the best, im not going to lie about how good i am just to get on a server.
Tell us a little about yourself: honestly im not that interesting, but i love to play mods like this and i also love to help others. this game is amazing and i hope to play with many others.
Hope you have time to read this, and thanks for your time.
-kiloth

dylan1342

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dylan1342
Age (Don't lie, we will find out): i am 14 almost 15
Why you want to join: becuase ive seen a few youtube videos of this and it looks alot better then tekkit
What sets you apart:i learn very quickly and i can be friendly so i dont mind helping out others who need it
Rate yourself as a modded minecraft player ( 1-10 and why ) probably a 7 or 8 i learn things and aspects of these mods quite quick but i dont know everything about them
Tell us a little about yourself: i live in new zealand, i like playing minecraft tf2 and watching youtube

giodamelio

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: giodamelio​
Age (Don't lie, we will find out): 16​
Why you want to join: I want to play on a nice whitelisted FTB server​
What sets you apart: I have played minecraft since near the very beginning(I have been playing since beta 1.3)​
Rate yourself as a modded minecraft player ( 1-10 and why ): I would rate myself as a 9. I have been playing with mods almost since the started(I played the orignal industralcraft). I am also a minecraft modder myself(Nothing published yet, have a few ideas bouncing around)​
Tell us a little about yourself: I am a generally nerdy person who enjoys programming, gaming and robot building.​

Hayden1999

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lquilty
Why I want to join: I'd love to be around people that I can be free with, without worrying about violence breaking out.
What sets me apart: I enjoy building interesting structures and messing with the many types of plants and animals.
Modded player: 7.5 I watch tons od direwolf20 and have spent hours on my single player world.
About Myself:Im currently studying engineering in school and I love drawing recreating them in my worlds.Im an introvert so I dont get in anyones way and just love the communities that grow on servers.