MineTech - The Technical Minecraft Server. ( Whitelist ) ( Semi-Public )( Reliable Server ) (24/7)

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

The_un_creeper

Jul 29, 2019
Age (Don't lie, we will find out):21
Why you want to join: I've been looking for a server with no item bans mature people and good administrative team
What sets you apart:I usually help other people and also have a good skill of catching 10 Y old kids and also (I have no idea why) I seem to get far (ex 50 diamonds) by the end of the week or so
Rate yourself as a modded minecraft player : 8 I know all the basics of all mods and also make builds that include alot of mods (or atleast some) like a deployer with a portal gun to save diamonds (sorta sucks why there is no redpower)

Tell us a little about yourself:I prefer to have a private life :)

Veal12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Veal12
Age (Don't lie, we will find out): 21
Why you want to join: I want to join a server that has a good sized community and lots of friendly players. I don't mind teaming up with some newbies and teaching them something or two about the mods in FTB :) It's also nice that you guys are dedicated.
What sets you apart: I know most of the mods (Ones from Tekkit- I am a long time veteran on it :) )
Rate yourself as a modded minecraft player ( 1-10 and why ) 9, I know a lot of the mods and can learn the rest easily when I have the time.
Tell us a little about yourself: I am graduating with a BS in GD and a minor in GD and have some free time to play games.

TaticalPT

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TaticalPT
Age (Don't lie, we will find out):19
Why you want to join:i like ftb
What sets you apart: idk
Rate yourself as a modded minecraft player ( 1-10 and why ) 7
Tell us a little about yourself: i lije to play ftb xD

robinofski

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HDownz
Age (Don't lie, we will find out): 16 years of age
Why you want to join: i'm looking for a server, where i can play with with people who love these mods as much as i do.
What sets you apart: you can always call for help, and i will be there and if i don't know what the problem is i will help you too find someone who does
Rate yourself as a modded minecraft player ( 1-10 and why ) uhm difficult, i think i'll rate myself a 8, because i know most of the mods, but stil have much to learn.
Tell us a little about yourself: i live in the netherlands and doing a economy based study :D

Pacres

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pacres
Age (Don't lie, we will find out): 19
Why you want to join: I would like to join this server because your initial statement claims you have experience running servers, which is very nice to know so that I know this server will be reliable and not a let down.
What sets you apart: Most of the systems I wish to create are solely for the community, such as a free power system for others to use, and a factory for mundane items so people won't have to bother with the simple tedious tasks. I'm also very ambitious and enjoy being apart of a group environment. =)
Rate yourself as a modded minecraft player ( 1-10 and why ): I would rate myself as 7/10 because nobody is perfect, and I enjoy using the mods and also enjoy showing/teaching them to newcomers and anyone who is having difficulty learning them.
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm from the pacific northwestern region of the United States and enjoy spending time with my friends, learning new things, specifically programming, and I'm also far too into minecraft so I usually end up spending too much time playing it. =P

dsoud030

Jul 29, 2019
Currently doing some final things and talking to the owner of the box, further updates soon enough. Should be done soon.

MethticalOD

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MethticalOD
Age (Don't lie, we will find out): 23
Why you want to join: I like the professional look and that it's whitelisted and I'm seeing many people who aren't alot younger than me apply.
What sets you apart I like to have fun, and I'm currently a college student so I have a bunch of time on my hands.I
Rate yourself as a modded minecraft player ( 1-10 and why ) 8 I'm very good with most mods in FTB, I know how to configure plugins for servers and more.
Tell us a little about yourself: Currently attending college for a degree in Computer Science at the University of Maryland.

dsoud030

Jul 29, 2019
The server hosting company is the one were waiting on, we have to purchases multiple server IP's to run multiple servers on the same box. Be patient please.

MalWinters

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mnightwind
Age (Don't lie, we will find out): 34
Why you want to join: Looking for a server with a good mature community to work with
What sets you apart: Vast gulfs of time and space. Beyond that I'm as much an individual as anyone else.
Rate yourself as a modded minecraft player ( 1-10 and why ) 7 -- I've puttered around with pretty much everything at one point or another and am quick to learn anything new.
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm an IT geek with an English degree who enjoys long walks on .. wait, screw walking, long drives.

tuga999

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tuga999
Why you want to join: I'm looking for a nice server with nice people and moderators. This server looks like a serious one :p
What sets you apart: I'm a chilled out guy looking for good vibes and that likes to play. I don't think it sets me apart but I think it's what you people look for.
Rate yourself as a modded minecraft player ( 1-10 and why ): 7 I guess? Know the basics and some more complicated stuff. Just Greg Tech where I'm a bit new at it.
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a Portuguese student in London. Currently studying Zoology and loving it :p

Elitay

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Elitay
Why you want to join: I've browsed the other servers, I'll be applying to a few. This one seems like it has a lot of promise, however. The server I was playing on has frequent downtimes, so I'm looking for a new one.
What sets you apart: I'm an excellent community player. On the server I'm now probably leaving, I used the new mailbox system to mail other players the materials to set up a bee industry. My intention was to get everyone enough propolis and honey so that we could easily trade items over long distances. I'm starting to see success there, but as mentioned, I'll be leaving as I can't stand the downtime. I also absorb knowledge quickly enough that I'm an excellent help to other players. For example, I'm often helping people sort out their IC2 setups, as new players often have the machines pointing the wrong way, or use the wrong sort of cable. Further, I enjoy building large, beautiful structures. An example of a current project of mine (building to the sky): http://i.imgur.com/Bsi9e.png
Rate yourself as a modded minecraft player ( 1-10 and why ) : At least a 9. Would I use an igneous extruder to produce cobble, feeding into an IC2 macerator for sand, going to an autocrafter to produce bog soil to supply the forestry peat bog machine? Yes, I would. Combining the mods to do things that each mod can't do on their own is a delight. I'm not entirely used to all the FTB mods yet, but I'm looking forward to using them in novel ways.
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a 4th year honours biochemistry undergraduate at the university of Ottawa. I work part time at a local hospital foundation as well as at a local fancy restaurant. Somehow, I find the time for rock climbing, watercolour, and video games (mostly Minecraft). I've also shamelessly stolen the formatting from one of the posts above mine. I will not be stealing items or resources in a similar way. ;-) I hope to see you on the server soon.

Yooman117

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Yooman117
Why do you want to join?: I've been looking for a good community of modders to find for awhile and have been applying to a couple. Just waiting for one to accept
What sets you apart?: I am very skilled with all of the core mods and very willing to help other become more experienced, I have made very complicated machines in the past and intend to make more in the future. From the current pack of mods the only ones I really would need help with is Thermal Expansion and some minor computercraft codding. Also I view myself as a fairly competent builder, I like making my structures look pretty.
Rate yourself as a modded minecraft player (1-10 and why): 9 at the lowest 8, I am very good at building machines and making it all look nice and covering up my wiring. I also know many ways to work around a lack of supplies (I.E. cobble to sand, conserving wiring, etc). I also am very good at problem solving my machines and work out kinks very quickly.
Tell us a little about yourself: I am a 3rd year student at Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, I am studying aeronautical Science which is a fancy way to say I'm going to be a pilot. Originally from California. I look forward to being accepted and joining and contributing to your community!

Shiral

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Shiral
Why you want to join: Looking for a FTB server with a great community that enjoys complex builds like I do. I've jumped around to a few different servers, but they were not moderated at all, and I'd prefer to build out in the open and with people, rather then have to hide from grieffers.
What sets you apart: I have been an admin with a rather larger tekkit server (can give name on request) for the past 4 months. I know tekkit inside and out, and I'm hoping to do the same with the mods in FTB. I'm in college, majoring in mechanical engineering, so computer code and complex designs are kind of my thing ;D
Rate yourself as a modded minecraft player ( 1-10 and why ) 8.5: Extensive tekkit expereience, but new to some of the mods in FTB
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a 4th year mechanical engineering student at the University of Florida. Got hooked on the technical mods, and hoping to find a community that enjoys them as much as I do.

A

arsss23

IGN:karlimons
Age (Don't lie, we will find out):15
Why you want to join:I liove the mods and want to be a part of a growing FTB comunity.
What sets you apart:I Like building usefull things for public use I love doing small compact builds ,andlike to make things pretty.
Rate yourself as a modded minecraft player ( 1-10 and why ) 6/10 I know my way arround almost all of the mods ,but not compleatly and some of the mods are compleatly now to me.
Tell us a little about yourself:I live in Riga Latvia love gaming built my own pc 3 for 300$ years ago wich i am proud of.Been playing minecraft sence beta 1.3 but moded sence i installed better than wolves because the yogscast did a spotlight on it.I played a bit of tekkit ,because my friends were playing it i didn't know the wholt thing about it.

kickack

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:GreenRaver
Age (Don't lie, we will find out):16
Why you want to join:I want to join because, I would like to be on a server that no one will hack/cheat on
What sets you apart:I don't know I am pretty good at making people smile but, that is in real life don't know if it works in a game
Rate yourself as a modded minecraft player ( 1-10 and why )5 I have only played a little modded minecraft things I usually play vanilla
Tell us a little about yourself:I'm a great person other than that I cant tell you or ill feel a little bit invaded

Bcpwd

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Bcpwd
Age (Don't lie, we will find out):13
Why you want to join:I want to Find A feed the beast server where there's no lag no grief a good community and fun to play along friend and community
What sets you apart:I like to help and support all player's who are having problems and have fun with all the mods don't complain and be not mature i would love to along all these great people
I also would love to play with the mods and even help out admins and mods out if i can in anyway i will share with people and help them out that are wondering how to use this how to make this.
Rate yourself as a modded minecraft player ( 1-10 and why )8 I know a good amount of all the mods just not to much of facterization and few other new things in 1.4.2
Tell us a little about yourself:I live in florida with my dad and mom I love Videos games to much to list my favorite are minecraft of course then league of legends I'm I love with anime to like One piece sword art online mostly all those big ones I Also love to build crazy contraption on minecraft I love to play along my friends I also a fan of youtube commentators like direwolf20 and a lot of others.

TheNoobYouHate

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CubIs
Why you want to join: need server to play on when not on Blops2 + i want server experience that isnt 100 other people, so the player to player interaction is somewhat personal if you want to put it that way.
What sets you apart: I'm not another child looking for a tekkit server lol. (damn tekkit'rs)
Rate yourself as a modded minecraft player: 10, been playing minecraft since indev, and been using mods since they first started coming out. and technical wise; im smart to put it simple.
Tell us a little about yourself:
Not sure what to tell you, minecraft/pc/xbox = life, i like to cook..., (which im very good at).

Shnayn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Shnayn1992
Age (Don't lie, we will find out): 20
Why you want to join: Your server rules look great, no BS, and I'd really like to contribute to a solid, creative community.
What sets you apart: I enjoy taking small build ideas and expanding them to do many things in a ridiculous and efficient way.
Rate yourself as a modded minecraft player ( 1-10 and why ) 8, I learn quickly and I haven't even played vanilla since I found Tekkit and FTB.
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a teacher, drummer and a Mac tech.
Looking forward to playing with you guys, sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun!

Priusman96

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Priusman96
Age (Don't lie, we will find out):16
Why you want to join:I have been looking for a great server for the past several months and everyone griefs, i absolutely hate it and i just want to be part of a great community and an awsome server
What sets you apart: i am a dedicated person that always has something to do or fix in minecraft and i love making elaborate mechanics
Rate yourself as a modded minecraft player ( 1-10 and why) I would be about a 6-7 i see many videos for this mod pack,but i just don't have the experience
Tell us a little about yourself: I am in a ROTC program to be a Marine Squad Leader, and I am going to Michigan Tech for Drafting and Design, and Artichectual design. i am a little tempermental with people/things but i get over it very fast

Mr.Likey

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:MrLikey
Why I Wish To Join:I Want To Be Apart of A Community Of Player's That Work Together Instead Of Apart And I See In Your Post's Thats Your Overall Goal For Your Server
What Set's Me Apart:hmm i could say a whole but of bs line's but in truth i couldn't really answer that i'm not werid or normal i feel i'm just me I just love the game and want to enjoy it with others that love it as much as myself
Rate myself as a modded minecraft player: honestly and this is blunt i'm going to say about a 5 out of 10 because i do know mods and i tend to try to figure out every little detail but there is always much to learn and i'd be a fool to consider myself a expert on any one type of mod
well about me i'm 32 years old i have a 16 month old son and one on the way very much in love with my wife i work from home as a design team admin for a software company that handles outsourced work from larger companies i live in a historical town in Gettysburg Pa United state's Other then that Really Not much else to say about myself i'm pretty bland i.m.o
Well hope You consider me for your server if not i understand