MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

John17

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jwhitworth17
Where you heard about the server: FTBservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: I am fed up playing the public servers where there is so many griefers and so little of a community.
If you have any bans on record: none
What can you bring to the community: I am very good with automation and would help anyone that would need it.

mau5on

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mau5on
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forum
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to play on this server because it seems very professional and well organized. So I would guess it is a fun place to play!
If you have any bans on record: Nope
What can you bring to the community: I can bring help to users, I have no problem with giving items to new users. If I like the server, I probably would donate too!

Sakri

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sakri
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I enjoy SMP play more than SSP due to being involved in a community. FTB doesn't seem as fun alone as it could with others.
If you have any bans on record: None
What can you bring to the community: I'm a friendly and amiable person that is looking for a new home.

n00balakis

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: n00balakis
Where you heard about the server: I heard about your server through ftbservers.com.
Why you would like to play on the server: It looks as it may be better than all the other Mindcrack FTB servers I've tried.
If you have any bans on record: I have never been banned, I'm a good boy. ;P
What can you bring to the community: I can bring my helpful nature, my can-do attitude, and my desire to always obtain more knowledge.

Puds22

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Puds22
Where you heard about the server: I heard about it through these forums while I was looking for a server to join
Why you would like to play on the server: I want to play on the server to build some awesome stuff. I like to be apart of a community and I hate playing single player.
If you have any bans on record: Nope, never been banned.
What can you bring to the community: I will help with community builds. Plus I will help out any newcomers once I have myself sorted. I have a large knowledge on quite a few of the mods in the pack

Georgie

Jul 29, 2019
which of the modpacks is the server running?

ftbbetaa is phasing out so I guess you've upgraded to a better pack right?

The_Dragon_R

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:The_Dragon_r
Where you heard about the server: Feed The Beast Wikia
Why you would like to play on the server: Because it is very hard to find a good lag free FTB server and I would like to use the other servers like the Universal Electricity PVP one.
If you have any bans on record: I do not have any bans and never intend to collect any.
What can you bring to the community: I will bring a fair bit of knowledge as well as a friendly and helpful personality. I also enjoy playing in teams of other people.

Homebody99

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: homebody99
Where you heard about the server: FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to play on a server that people can work and play together in peace without griefing. I also want to be able to help everyone with my computercraft skills. I am learning about programming so i want to help everyone and teach them about computer craft.
If you have any bans on record: i have 1 ban. They banned me for not being on for a long time.
What can you bring to the community: I can bring myself and my knowledge of computer craft and programming. I love to help anyone.
Ps: a ton of the mods know me such as weels and Vernon and celonite so if you just ask them they know me. Also this was my first FTB server.

navjot_99

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Navjot_99
Where you heard about the server: http://ftbservers.com/server/6/view/minemod-official
Why you would like to play on the server:Becouse i think a whitelist server is good for me
What can you bring to the community: I can bring alot of stuf im a GREAT builder i now it sounds silly but building stuff in minecraft is my hobby and hopefully i can work my way up to staff OR atleast MOD and yeah i hope u guys accept me

Thanks

UnwaryScalpling

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: StarManF
Where you heard about the server: http://ftbservers.com/
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to play on this server, because it's non grief and I like everything about it.
If you have any bans on record: No bans.
What can you bring to the community: Another helpful member and some nice designs.

xXTrollXx0_0

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DrMeowBaggage (I don;t know why I used xXTrollXx0_0 as username here)
Where you heard about the server: FTB somehow sent me a recommendation for this server in the multiplayer tab.
Why you would like to play on the server: For fun really.
If you have any bans on record: Don;t want to be.
What can you bring to the community: I will try to help people whom need help (If I know what I'm doing)
I can also only play on weekends.

WWGGLeft2Die

Jul 29, 2019
MineMod.org
Friendly Minecraft servers, run by mature helpful staff.

[ Quick Links: ]
smp1.minemod.org - Main FTB Minecrack Server
www.minemod.org - Website, Forums and News
mumble.minemod.org:50798 - Mumble server
ts.minemod.org:50275 - Teamspeak server
[ Server Info: ]
Traditionally MineMod ran Tekkit servers, but with the lack of development we have decided to jump ship to the better supported Feed-The-Beast mod pack. We are currently running the Minecrack pack.

Our FTB server is hosted in the US (Dedicated) and we have players from all over the world. We have a friendly community and an active forum where opinions about the future of our servers can be debated as well as any aspect of Minecraft/RL can be talked about.

[ Server Rules: ]
As you can imagine, normal rules of life apply.
Be nice and offer help to those who need it.
Don't overdose on the chat (Caps, spam and not too much bad language).
Don't discriminate, ever.
Don't cause physical, mental or emotional grief.
No stealing.
[ Joining MineMod: ]
To join our whitelisted server, you must provide the following information in a comment below:

[ Server News: ]
NoxCrew visit the server YouTube
Smackzster from noxcrew logged onto the server. Thanks for checking us out and hope you had a great overview of SMP FTB :)
e3c1d.png
Server Upgrade
The server is now running on more ram than we've seen before. At first we thought the transition from Tekkit to FTB would be easy, but it turns out that FTB is waaaay more intensive on all server resources. We will try to keep as much functionality enabled as we can.
Official Universal Electricity Server
We are pleased to announce that MineMod will be hosting 2 official servers for the newly released, Universal Electricity pack. We are offering a grief/raid server, as well as a passive server with no ICBM or PVP.​

Where you heard about the server: FTB Unofficial Wiki
Why would you like to play on this server?: I'm not part of MindCrack
If you have any bans on record: Yes. I think I have 3.
1: Account Hacked
2: Account Hacked
3: No Reason
4: IDK
What can you bring to the community: Some fantastic buildings and a helping hand.

My Minecraft name is WWGGLeft2Die

Cocoaguy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Cocoaguy
Where you heard about the server:FTB forum
Why you would like to play on the server:i love playing FTB and building stuff in minecraft
If you have any bans on record: None
What can you bring to the community: i am very good with TC3 good at TE IC2 not bad at RP2 and i just like to help others

jamooka

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jamooka
Where you heard about the server: The FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I feel it is time for me to move onto an SSP FTB experience.
What can you bring to the community: A calm and peaceful presence. I am here to have fun and enjoy the awesome pack that is FTB.

LolButtCheek

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: LolButtCheek
Where you heard about the server: ftb forum
Why you would like to play on the server: want to play on a server and help/see others builds
If you have any bans on record: nope
What can you bring to the community:I could bring a positive attitude to the servers maybe help new people if i get accept

swemoney

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: swemoney
Where you heard about the server: FTP SMP promo forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I've been hosting small servers for a couple of friends. Would really like to play on a larger server and this one looks pretty great.
If you have any bans on record: Never been banned anywhere. I play nice.
What can you bring to the community: I like to help people out. ComputerCraft scripts.

Traviizter

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Traviizter
Where you heard about the server: These forums.
Why you would like to play on the server: Because I like Minecraft, FTB makes it better and this looks like one of the more impressive servers around.
If you have any bans on record: Nope.
What can you bring to the community: Laughs, good building, slight perfectionism.

TFighter14

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TFighter14
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: I love FTb, and I love smp, and since this looks like a nice server, i really want to join!
If you have any bans on record: Nope.
What can you bring to the community: Allot of fun :D

Unyauda

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Unyauda
Where you heard about the server: I found about it on ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: I play quite a lot of tekkit and i want to try FtB.
If you have any bans on record: No.
What can you bring to the community: Cookiez! I know a little about ic2 (specially cross-breeding) , buildcraft and railcraft :> And I want to make workshop where i would offer my services.