MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

bestboi322

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Bestboi322
Where you heard about the server: FTB Wikia
Why you would like to play on the server: This looks like the best FTB server out there
If you have any bans on record: none
What can you bring to the community: I am a moderate builder, great farmer, and good miner. I am also a good coder and have lots of experience with IC2 and redpower. I can also bring a mature attitude to the server.

TGREENSKY

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: andredude13
Where you heard about the server: Searching online for an ftb server
Why you would like to play on the server: To play in a community
If you have any bans on record:nope
What can you bring to the community: organization, maybe. I could mine, or help with building things.

techmach

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nabei
Where you heard about the server: while searching through the ftb forums
Why you would like to play on the server: this server has an active community
If you have any bans on record: nope
What can you bring to the community: mine and help to build contraptions =)

rjv14

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: rjv14
Where you heard about the server: I was searching for a FTB Server
Why you would like to play on the server: I have been on a couple on other server but there were a lot of griefers...
If you have any bans on record: I have no ban records
What can you bring to the community: Help for other people because i have experience with feed the beast.

Mobott

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mobott
Where you heard about the server: These forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Looking for a nice server where I can build FTB stuff
If you have any bans on record: No
What can you bring to the community: I'm know a lot of stuff about the big mods in FTB and I can help people who need help

jeuvke

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jeuvke2187
Where you heard about the server: On the unofficial FTB wiki
Why you would like to play on the server: Because I like ftb!
If you have any bans on record: I've had one ban because of exploiting a "glitch" with wolrdguard.
What can you bring to the community: Knowledge about IC2

Josephgold5

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: josephgold5
Where you heard about the server:
From these fourms
Why you would like to play on the server: I am great with the mods but I get bored. Also begin able to have lots of materials already if I join up with a team.
If you have any bans on record: I have never been banned in my life!
What can you bring to the community: I know a lot about the mods and if I get the chance I can make cool mechanisms.

16_BIT_BLOB

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 16_BIT_BLOB
Where you heard about the server: The ftb forums
Why you would like to play on the server: i enjoy minecraft and need a place to play ftb
If you have any bans on record: no
What can you bring to the community: i can bring my ability to play for long hours and be an efficent miner

Umru Rothenberg

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: umrux5
Where you heard about the server: On the FTB forums, looking for a server
Why you would like to play on the server: Because your server looks very nice, friendly, and fun. I'm interested in learning to do stuff in FTB with other people
If you have any bans on record: I believe there's one or two, but they are from when I had a server with some friends and sometimes we temp banned each other sometimes when someone blew something up or something... I haven't gotten banned from a server just for breaking the rules and things.
What can you bring to the community: I can bring, well, once I learn to do more things in FTB, I can build stuff, I'm pretty good with redstone, and some Tekkit things, but I still have lots to learn about FTB. I can bring a friendly, awesome presence to the community.. I don't know.

CaptainScorpio

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Captain_Scorpio
Where you heard about the server: A friend told me about it.
Why you would like to play on the server: I recently discovered FTB and I really want to play.
If you have any bans on record: I have zero bans on record.
What can you bring to the community: Creativity and Awesomeness

djbrown79

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: djbrown79
Where you heard about the server: I was searching for a casual FTB server and this came up as an active thread.
Why you would like to play on the server: I'm looking for people to Minecraft with and I enjoy the extras provided by FTB (especially ExtraBiomes). I'm looking for a casual experience emphasizing builds and cooperation over PvP.
If you have any bans on record: None.
What can you bring to the community: I'm a fun guy with an eye for aesthetics, so I'll bring my charming personality. :) Also, I build a lot and like landscaping.

Shurken

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Shurken
Where you heard about the server: FTB Wiki
Why you would like to play on the server: I have never played on a FTB server and I find minecraft more fun when playing with others.
If you have any bans on record: 1, I poured lava on some guy's house because he refused to pay me for building it for him, when I had used my own materials! lol
What can you bring to the community: I enjoy helping others and going out of my way to make people happy, which makes me happy :D

pjadkins

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pjadkins
Where you heard about the server: From the FTB Forums.
Why you would like to play on the server: I am getting bored of playing single player and wanted to show off some of my designs for various mods included in this pack.
If you have any bans on record: I have a ban on shadecrest for vanilla minecraft, misunderstanding was unbanned next day.
What can you bring to the community: I can bring designs and systems to better the knowledge of these mods with other members on the server.

Yosomith

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: yosomith
Where you heard about the server: FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I am looking for a good server to join
If you have any bans on record: No
What can you bring to the community: As I haven't been playing FTB all that long I'm not sure, but other then that I'm a pretty easygoing guy that will spend long hours under the ground.

Terraformer20

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Terraformer20
Where you heard about the server:My friend clipperpain is already whitelisted and he gave me a good review on this server and I want to try it out myself
Why you would like to play on the server:I want to have a fun FTB experince with mature people unlike some servers
If you have any bans on record:I have no bans on record
What can you bring to the community:I can bring amazing inventions and I love the different worlds and I wish to explore them with friends

CBK_x_Terror

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CBK_x_Terror
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: I love ftb, and i want to have a community that I can share my creations with!
If you have any bans on record: Not to my knowledge.
What can you bring to the community: I'm sort of a mad scientists, tinkering and experimenting for higher yields and harvests, I also incorporate red-power 2 into all of my buildings (lots of eye candy).

Skarlak

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server: A couple of Friends in Teamspeak.
Why you would like to play on the server: It Sounds interesting, And is the place i want to try and find out what this modpack is like.. I would be honored if it was in your server.
If you have any bans on record: Never been legit banned on any servers that i remember.. Me and my friends mess around a lot on our own local host servers and from time to time ban each other just for the laughs.
What can you bring to the community: Minecraft Knowledge.. I have been playing minecraft for a couple of years and know a lot about the game, Although i am new to this modpack, I love to build.

ObsidianFox3000

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ObsidianFox3000
Where you heard about the server: On http://ftbservers.com/server/6/view/minemod-official
Why you would like to play on the server: Because I want to play with nice people on a nice sever
If you have any bans on record: No, I don't have any
What can you bring to the community: I'm a nice guy and I build nice houses, but I'm not to god at FTB but I'm also a good "learner"

EbagDlav

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:walkingtacoboy
Where you heard about the server:the FTB wiki.
Why you would like to play on the server:because there are no good ftb servers with o whitelist, i think the whitelisted servers have more smart and nice members.
If you have any bans on record: No :)
What can you bring to the community: i am skilled at IC2 and i love the mystcraft mod, i also love to help anyone i can.