MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Awesomendude

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Awesomendude
Where you heard about the server: On the FTB Servers website
Why you would like to play on the server: I'm looking for a somewhat smaller server with a decent community that me and my friend can enjoy FTB with
If you have any bans on record: nada
What can you bring to the community: A chill personality ready to have fun. (and i know a decent amount about the bigger mods in the modpack as well)

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: techno156
Where you heard about the server: Calclavia's Website
Why you want to play on the server: I want a speedy server with a friendly environment, with no Raiding or PvP (I constantly get killed)
If you have any bans on record: I have no bans that I remember
What can you bring to the community: I am helpful and usually have good ideas and recommendations. I am also willing to help people, so long as the requests stay within ground of the server rules. A server with a few technology mods is something I look forward to, so I can create things and help people who require it.

Argett

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server: Google -> FTB Server
Why you want to play on the server: I'd like to build some nice stuff, and FTB seems more fun in Multiplayer.
If you have any bans on record: none
What can you bring to the community: Some experience with certain mods and the will to help people/learn more about the other mods.

XZShadowZZ

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: XZShadowZZ
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Build nice stuff, have fun, play with a nice community, and play tech mods peacefully.
If you have any bans on record: No, none at all.
What can you bring to the community: I have experience with most of the mods, and am very nice and willing out others.

Haxhage

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Haxhage
Where you heard about the server: googled FTB servers
Why you would like to play on the server: I want to play on a serious server with my friend (IGN: Werlini).If you have any bans on record: One, but that was because of retarded admins, and the server was not serious.
What can you bring to the community: I'm a serious player, I can help people if they want help, and I can build pretty fancy things, I think.

LadyInnominate

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: My Ingame name is the same "LadyInnominate"
Where you heard about the server: I heard about the server here on the FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I am looking for a server to play on because I have come to a point where playing alone isn't as interesting as playing with others. I'm also new to FTB and would like to get to know people who are knowledgeable and wouldn't mind sharing their knowledge.
If you have any bans on record: I have no bans on record. I was an admin on my first server and still communicate with some of the kids who I played with. I have access to a mumble server and would not mind sharing the info. They called me the "server mommy" lol.
What can you bring to the community: I'm helpful and I learn quickly. I am always willing to lend a hand and love to help with other's builds.

changeme

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jjj3499
Where you heard about the server: FTB Fourms
Why would you like to play on the server: I am new to FTB and i want a server with no lag and a good community i will be recording your server and advertising on youtube also
If you have any bans on record: 1
1) "beat an admin in pvp"
What can you bring to the community:
I love to build and learn and overall help in the end

gbaraldi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: gbaraldi
Where you heard about the server: FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I like playing FTB and looked like a good server
If you have any bans on record: none
What can you bring to the community: I am somewhat good at redstone and IC2

Sheriff

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Seref_Kana
Where you heard about the server:
FTB Forums (here)
Why you would like to play on the server:
Looking for a fun/friendly FTB server to play on
If you have any bans on record:
Nope.
What can you bring to the community:
Mature and friendly, and I know most of the mods, though I haven't played much since 1.2.5. Looking forward to messing around with all the updates to the mods since then ^.^

Pedonymous

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pedonymous
Where you heard about the server: This thread
Why you would like to play on the server: Just looking for a highly populated server.
If you have any bans on record: None that I can remember.
What can you bring to the community: Uhh, another player?

NAC_asasam

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NAC_asasam
Where you heard about the server: This Forum
Why you would like to play on the server: FTB is an awesome mod pack and would like a server to play on where there is no griefers
If you have any bans on record: Yes (1, enderville, me and owner didn't get along so he decided to ban me)
What can you bring to the community: I can bring my general knowledge of mods and have been very interested in learning other things from other players and would love to play with a community!

Jake_burn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jake_burn
Where you heard about the server: Feed The Beast Server List
Why you want to play on this server: I am looking for a friendly no lag server.
Do you have any bans on record: No
What can you bring to the community: I know a lot about the difficult mods and can help people out with them.

Thank you for your time. :)

overusedplotwists

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:iamresistance
Where you heard about the server: FTB serverlist
Why you would like to play on the server: It seems to have a friendly playerbase, and i like to chat with people while playing
If you have any bans on record: nope.

What can you bring to the community: I know the mod pack very well, esp the portal gun mod.

Jason R

Jul 29, 2019
“IGN: jrobbed16
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: I'm wanting to find a good server to play Mystcraft on while learning more about Computercraft via my brother if he can join as well.
If you have any bans on record: Never, in fact I have left quite a few public servers because I have been stolen from many a time.
What can you bring to the community: A passion for Mystcraft and Computercraft (although I have a lot to learn about Computercraft) and I will keep most of my projects in a mystcraft world to keep from scarring the original world as well as making community portals to Mystcraft worlds if desired and linking books for community use as well.

Sargeantpie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sargeantpie901
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forum
Why you would like to play on the server: I love playing on servers, and i love FTB, so why not put them together?
If you have any bans on record: I think one. However me and my brother share a account and it was him who got banned. He would not be playing on the server.
What can you bring to the community: I'm handy with most mods in FTB and would love to help anyone who needed it.

miguelseara1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: miguelseara1
Where you heard about the server: I read about it in here(FTB Forums)
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to try the server. FTB is a great mod pack and i would like to try it on this server.
If you have any bans on record: No
What can you bring to the community: Im 28 so you can expect a mature and a experienced player. Ive been playing minecraft for long now and i currentely play on two different servers but they are not FTB.

Thanks for your time and i hope to be playing on the server soon.

Nickmaz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: RenatusNick
Where you heard about the server: Ftb forums of course!
Why you would like to play on the server: Been looking for a worthwhile ftb server for quite some time and ive found it :)
If you have any bans on record: nope.
What can you bring to the community: Im a mature player who is very active and i have a ton of experience with ftb and these mods. I can help anyone knew, and would just bring friendliness as well :)

Hope to see you soon!

Striker12138

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Striker12138
Where you heard about the server: Feed the Beast Forums.
Bans on record: Happy to say I'm ban free!
What you can bring to the community: I'm a mature player and love to help out whenever I can. As for Feed the Beast, I have almost no experience with it and I just wanted to try something new.

1find1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 1find1
Where you heard about this server: The forum.
Why would you like to play on the server: I like really FTB and I am looking for an environment where I can build my industry without discouragements such as lag or griefers.
If you have any bans on record: No.
What can you bring to the community: I really enjoy building machines and helping other people out on the server to make everyone's experience as entertaining as I can.