MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

dalaxer13

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dalaxer13
Where you heard about the server: FTB forum
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to play on the server because I am searching for a good FTB server
If you have any bans on record: None
What can you bring to the community: I am a skilled all around builder with a lot of playtime and experience with the mod pack

mcswat1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mcswat1
Where you heard about the server:FTB Forum
Why you would like to play on the server:I only like whitelist servers because the lack of griefers
If you have any bans on record:Not a single ban
What can you bring to the community:I can bring extensive knowledge of most ftb mods

Vermillion

Jul 29, 2019
The server would be much better if the mods/owner/admin built a Spawn and maintained the appearance of the server. There may have been a spawn in the past, with a public farm and shops, but someone griefed it into a crater. Logging in the first time drops you half to your death in that deep crater. Nice one...

Tylar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheTylar

Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums

Why you would like to play on the server:I'd like to be on a white listed server and your community seems friendly

If you have any bans on record: Never :)

What can you bring to the community:I love to design buildings that combines aesthetic and function

Boyd

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to play on this server because it seems to have a great community and mature admins.
If you have any bans on record: One day I tried to log in to my favourite tekkit server after a new admin had been added and I got "the ban hammer as spoken" and the admin to this day refuses to tell me why I'm banned.
What can you bring to the community Good building skills, A good knowledge of Mods and A friendly and helpful personality.

mikkipro2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mikkipro2
Where you heard about the server:FTBservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server:Ddecided it's time to play on a whitelist server so i won't get griefed(lot of bad experiences...)
If you have any bans on record:1 i think
1) Accidentally broke a redstone lamp
What can you bring to the community:Im a good friend, don't grief, love FTB.... the list goes on and on :)

Jamie Murray

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 12Jamie34
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: I have been playing single player for a while and would like to colaborate with others and my friends
If you have any bans on record: NONE
What can you bring to the community: I have a good knowledge of the mods included and have been playing minecraft for 3 years and buildcraft etc for just over 1.

MemTheMiner

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:MemTheMiner
Where you heard about the server:Browsing got bored of tekkit
Why you would like to play on the server:It looks like a close knit community and i would like to do sometling like yogscast a few members having a good time
If you have any bans on record:no but a couple of close calls for being cleaver and proving a mod wrong
What can you bring to the community:Good fun,good knowledge of most tekkit mods and a noob to mentor :D

appleman21

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Appleman21
Where you heard about the server: I heard about this server on a feed the beast server list.
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to play on this server because I enjoy FTB and I need some friends to play with! My friends like vanilla and i would like to find a community i can contribute to.
If you have any bans on record: To my knowledge i have no bans on record, it is possible but few if any.
What can you bring to the community: I can bring to the community my knowledge of industrial craft build craft steve's carts and thaums craft. I will also later on participate in any events and maybe even make my own town with any acquaintances i meet on my quest.

poop915

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: poop915
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums.
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to play on this server because i would like to work on honing my skill for the feed the beast mod also want to aid the community by creating a friendly atmosphere.
If you have any bans on record: none that i know of.
What can you bring to the community: i wish to start and grow a town with fellow allies so that i can begin our journey to self fulfillment and happiness also i can help anyone anytime.

Dean Dubois

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Deano0714
Where you heard about the server: I heard about this server on a feed the beast server list
Why you would like to play on the server: i would like to play on this server because feed the beast is very interesting to me and i would enjoy to play on a public server with many others.
If you have any bans on record: I do not recall any circumstance where i have been banned from a server
What can you bring to the community: I can help people who are new to ftb with the knowledge i have of the mod and i will work together with others on the server so we can form a society that is advanced and industrialized

netbent

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: netbent
Where you heard about the server: FTB Subreddit
Why you would like to play on the server: This looks like the most well managed server I've come across.
If you have any bans on record: Nope
What can you bring to the community: I'm fairly experienced with FTB now. I'm about 3 weeks into my SSP world but I think it's time to take my show on the road.

LostRavens

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lostravens
Where you heard about the server: This forum.
Why you would like to play on the server: I've been playing FTB on SSP, but recently, I've decided I'd like to play with some other people.
If you have any bans on record: No.
What can you bring to the community: I think I would be able to help the community by answering questions, proving help with builds and or other projects. Id help in any way I can.

Abrawlica

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: wisdoms
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums

Why you would like to play on the server: Still looking for a good server that doesn't lag or require payment(AKA Beastcraft)

If you have any bans on record: I banned myself from beastcraft because of their 590ms lag and instability- and demand for their members to pay to play.

What can you bring to the community: I am good with most mods, one being IC- I have been playing IC on XkillerBees server- the original Industrial craft server since it was in beta and still have membership to that server. I can help people with their mods and how it works- being a source of information.

Owner of Beastcraft here, I would like to say we do not REQUIRE payment on a server a 590ms is ping, thats YOUR NET connection wanna know how I know? because the server I use has a 200MBPS download and upload rate. so its you're fault you were lagging. also you are not banned I do not ban people for voiceing their own opinions no matter how retarded they are.

NinthWorld

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cswenson1

Where you heard about the server: FTB Forum
Why you would like to play on the server: I want to be able to play on an ftb server I can rely on. Other servers I've tried are either horribly griefed or crash every 5 minutes.
If you have any bans on record: None that I can recall.
What can you bring to the community: I have a fairly extensive knowledge of FTB and can share that with anyone who needs help. Beyond that, I've found that the best way to help a community and the people within is to let them do their own thing. I build a good distance from other people as to not interfere with their work, and what I do build isn't an eyesore for those who wander by.

grinkor

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Grinkor
Where you heard about the server: In this forum
Why you would like to play on the server: I like FTB and have been playing SSP but i want to find a decent server to settle
If you have any bans on record: No
What can you bring to the community: I have been playing modded minecraft for quite some time and i have good knowledge of most FTB mods.

D0unutMan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: D0unutMan
Where you heard about the server: FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: i enjoy playing FTB and would like to further my enjoyment by playing on a well mannered, lag free server with people that love playing this game
If you have any bans on record: No and never plan to be
What can you bring to the community: i feel as though i can bring technical knowledge to the server. I am great at building things in tekkit and in FTB and i feel like this could be a fun learning experiences for me and people of the server.

Thanks for your time and happy mining!

Windalf

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Windalf

Where you heard about the server: I heard about the server via the FTB forums, under the server threads.
Why you would like to play on the server: I am interested in fairly casual play of the Feed the Beast Pack, I would probably be on every other day at the most, for a couple of hours at a time.
If you have any bans on record: No bans on record that I know of, I have always tried to keep my game play motif simple and uncomplicated. I play towards a common goal of a community, rather than spend my time doing childish things such as griefing, stealing, or in general annoying my fellow Minecraftians.
What can you bring to the community: This is a hard one for me to answer, I don't actually know all that much about the mods in FTB hence why I am looking for a community server to play on. What I can bring is a personal eye for structures within the game, I expect a good chunk of my time will also be spent on making whatever my builds are look pretty as well as functioning as efficiently as possible.

Edmjunior

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: edmjunior
Where you heard about the server: Planet of minecraft
Why you would like to play on the server: because on my country dont have good servers
If you have any bans on record: By entering an admin command prohibited(they forgave me)
What can you bring to the community: i have some experience with tekkit and a go here to learn with you

Wisdoms

Jul 29, 2019
Owner of Beastcraft here, I would like to say we do not REQUIRE payment on a server a 590ms is ping, thats YOUR NET connection wanna know how I know? because the server I use has a 200MBPS download and upload rate. so its you're fault you were lagging. also you are not banned I do not ban people for voiceing their own opinions no matter how retarded they are.
#1 You require payment for a feature that doesn't cause any lag.
#2 I have a higher internet connection than your fucking server.
#3 Do you even see all the red in your reply? That grammar...
" so its you're fault " -> so it's your fault <- Correct.

Yeah.... About that...