MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

AndyThaBong

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AndyThaBong
Where you heard about the server: I was looking for a FTB servers, here on the forums, and this one seems great!
Why you would like to play on the server: I am a very friendly individual, and love to be a part of a community!
If you have any bans on record: Nawp :)
What can you bring to the community: A friendly face, and certainly lots of fun!

Jmcc456

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server: Feed the Beast Server List
Why you would like to play on the server: To create complex machines with a group of people
If you have any bans on record:No
What can you bring to the community:A great mature personality and a knowledge on many machines

hwemel

Jul 29, 2019
Since the server is getting more people, could the server put more than 24 people for the maximum people for the server?

feedthepanda97

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:feedthepanda97
Where you heard about the server:
Why you would like to play on the server:
If you have any bans on record:
What can you bring to the community:​

iEagles36

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iEagles36
Where did you hear about the server: Feed the Beast Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: To play with the mods in a multiplayer environment
Bans: No
What can I bring to the community: A mature character and next to no knowledge of the mod.

Jujubanzen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jujubanzen
Where you heard about the server: FTBservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: looking for a server to play ftb. gets lonely in SSP
If you have any bans on record: nope, sort of new to the multiplayer scene
What can you bring to the community: big factory of sorts

Eppiox

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Eppiox
Where you heard about the server: http://ftbservers.com from #FTB on irc.esper.net (Nick is Epi)
Why you would like to play on the server: Like tekkit, played FTB single player and enjoyed it although found it a bit lonely and also I like to see what others build. Like new mods and new people.
If you have any bans on record: None that I know of.
What can you bring to the community: Cactus! Random machines! Annoying questions* (Not that annoying), if I can team up with someone I prefer to mine in the nether, macerating the goods and sharing them.

AlexUbel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: None
Where you heard about the server: Here on the FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Would like to play with a group as opposed to solo
If you have any bans on record: no
What can you bring to the community: Still learning the mods, but willing to help where needed.

Valaha

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Valaha
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: Many of the servers that I have been to had many players that were not well mannered. They always had a griefer, troller or someone that is plain on being a douche that ruins my gaming experience. I am hoping that your server may help me to achieve this goal.
If you have any bans on record: I do have one, but that is only because of my brother. He was using hacks on a server that I was playing on and he was caught and IP banned, thus banning me too.
What can you bring to the community: I can bring experience to the community. I know many information on the mods that is contained in the mod pack, mainly from watching direwolf20. If I am high enough, I will probably help the newer ones with trades.

Ghazu Angelblazer

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guise!
IGN: Ghazu
Where you heard about the server: Right here
Why you would like to play on the server: I want to find a dedicated and lag free server on which i can film an LP series.
If you have any bans on record: none
What can you bring to the community: My spunk.

yawavarma

Jul 29, 2019
Hey,
Nick: yawavarma (age 25)
Where: I found the server reading this forum.
Why: This look like a stabile and large server, defiantly worth checking out.
Bans: None
What can i bring to the community: I´m sosial, can help of someone are stuck makeing stuff. Trading, and a nice house on the server.

Rubric_Marine

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Rubric_Marine
Where you heard about the server: via ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: I really enjoy playing FTB SSP, but I would really like to play FTB on a server, for I'm sure it would be a highly enjoyable experience.
If you have any bans on record: I don't believe so.. I usually just outlive servers.. but I'm fairly sure I haven't been banned
What can you bring to the community: I believe I am very experienced with many of the mods in FTB, although there are some such as Twilight forest which I know little of, But I really enjoy both teaching things about the mods, and learning things from others. I'm usually quite helpful, and complacent, if need be.. I am also highly anti-discriminant, just as a note to the primary rules.

Thank you~

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: speeddi
Where you heard about the server: i found it in these forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I have nobody to play with, and this server seems popular
If you have any bans on record: Nope, all clean
What can you bring to the community: A mature player and lots of fun.

SlashxmE

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SlashxmE
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Becuase I'm a mature person,and I would love to learn much more about this mod pack :)
If you have any bans on record: No
What can you bring to the community: I will try to help people as much as I can and as much as I know.

rhysuss666

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rhysuss666
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: because I want to join a cool FTB server rather than play on my own
If you have any bans on record: yes but both were because the owners hated me irl
What can you bring to the community: I love to build epic things and thanks to a lot of youtubers like DW20 and SOTmead i can do cool stuff with the mods avalable

theshinesprites

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: theshinesprites
Where you heard about the server: Right here
Why you would like to play on the server: The anarchy (Grief and raid) Universal Electricity server I'd like to play.
If you have any bans on record: Nope.
What can you bring to the community: Skilled with some mods, quick learner.

thefunnypolice

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: thefunnypolice
Where you heard about the server: The FTB server list.
Why you would like to play on the server: On another ftb server i play on it always crashes and the server isnt turned on for hours. I have to constantly be worried for griefers and on this server I wouldn't.
If you have any bans on record: One a long time ago because of an abusive owner who banned me for no reason. Wanted to be honest :)
What can you bring to the community: I am pretty good at IC2, Mystcraft, and I am currently learning ComputerCraft

Superstorm

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Superstorm22
Where you heard about the server: FTB Fourms
Why you would like to play on the server: I've recently came back to Minecraft after a long hiatus and downloaded the FTB mod pack. I always enjoyed playing on the online servers of both the vanilla and the modded game, mostly Tekkit. I enjoyed being a part of the community and I want to feel that same feeling again, all the while learning about the pack in a friendly and mature environment.
If you have any bans on record: No.
What can you bring to the community: A fun pro-active player who wants to learn about the mod pack and have fun while doing it.