MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

jasper533

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jasper533
Where you heard about the server: i saw this on ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server:i am tired of griefers and i would like to play in a nice friendly community of people who also want to play without griefers and play normally
If you have any bans on record: none
What can you bring to the community: i am quite a good builder and i think i could be quite useful as i am friendly and trustworthy so i could help anyone that needs it

TheFoxGoesMoo

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server: The FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I want to learn some stuff about FTB since I'm new and I want to have fun :D
If you have any bans on record: Nope
What can you bring to the community: Hopefully some nice builds and a nice personality.
IGN: TheFoxGoesMoo

Roalith

Jul 29, 2019
Why you would like to play on the server: Wanting a place to learn and be in awe of others' creations! I used to host a Bukkit server for about a year, recently opened a Tekkit server, switched it back to Bukkit, and want to join a FTB server since some of my players don't want FTB on our server (a few of them can't run it).
If you have any bans on record: None
What can you bring to the community: I can be a nice friendly addition to the community. I am respectful and pleasant, and eager to learn and consume all knowledge FTB-related!
IGN: Roalith

stavbyslav

Jul 29, 2019
ING:stavbyslav
where did you heard about the server the forums
why do you like to play on the server:it have a good comunity and there not meny servers i have bin on that have that:p
bans record 2
1)the admins grieft our stuf so we grieft theres :p
2) ´grieft my own house(admin mistacke)
what can you bring to the comunity:
bees!!!!!! and some rail craft and can some redstone and i will share the things i build and mathines

xSuperman1x

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xSuperman1x
Where you heard about the server: the feed the beast fourms
Why you would like to play on the server: my old server just closed and i want to jouin a new server
If you have any bans on record: no
What can you bring to the community:i have an exstensuive knoledge of all the feed the beast mods

ninjakiller

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:danielter
Where you heard about the server:from the FTB forum
Why you would like to play on the server:i like to play on server with players that i can help and i like building things
If you have any bans on record:i was banned for nothing only asking whats supp

What can you bring to the community: cool pixel arting and some statues and i can help players wuth things that they dont know only if i know

RA3Unleashed

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums / google
Why you would like to play on the server: Looking for good FTB server and I've seen positive feedback about this server. As a 33 year old, I want the community to be mature
If you have any bans on record: I got my very first today on another Bukkit server after playing for a year and a half - for taking blocks from a stronghold. But I've appealed the mod's decision as this isn't against the rules according to the owner of the server.
What can you bring to the community: I've played Tekkit/Bukkit/FTB for a while and am a true believer in working with the community on large project. I share resources where I can and have previously helped on other servers' websites (creation and maintenance). I believe that the community is what makes a server and I always look for creative ways to help out and promote servers.

ZkillerZ2000

Jul 29, 2019
GN: msrazze2
Where you heard about the server: From my friend zkillerz2000
Why would you like to play on this server: I was looking for a FTB server and my friend recommended me for this one
Do you have any bans on record: no
What can you bring to the community: I am a friendly and helpful person, and i will gladly share my knowledge with anyone or help anyone with builds.

Sealz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Navyseal521
Where you heard about the server: I found it on the FTB Website
Why you would like to play on the server: I want a good community that i can play with and help me understand the mod.
If you have any bans on record: No, not that i am aware of.
What can you bring to the community: I am a respectful person, and can usually donate if needed.

mason229

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mason229
Where you heard about the server: From this site! (FTB forums)
Why you would like to play on the server: I've been looking for a mature community server to play FTB on, and a whitelist server seems like a good place to go. I just want to have fun with this game and not have to worry about spammers or greifers. I also appreciate your rule of "using common sense" - It really shows that you respect the players and trust them to act maturely.
If you have any bans on record: Nope!
What can you bring to the community: I'm a very helpful person, especially when it comes to new players. Although I'm still learning FTB myself, I can contribute whatever knowledge I have. I love organizing server events and can treat other players with respect.

Saxon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AcornFrenzy
Why you would like to play on the server: I used to play Tekkit but not too long ago changed to FTB for its better support and updates and I am looking for a FTB server that is friendly and stable to play. :)
If you have any bans on record: N/A
What can you bring to the community: Please excuse me if I sound full of myself but I consider myself an architect in the world of Minecraft. I love creating new designs and building creations that have purpose and beauty and I am also highly experienced with Industrialcraft and Buildcraft mechanics.

Deztroyer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Catfish123
Where you heard about the server: Deztroyer97
Why you would like to play on the server: Joining my friends to try out the FTB mod
If you have any bans on record: Nope
What can you bring to the community: I don't know alot about the mod but I am a good miner

samoubica

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server: Ftb Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: something to spend my spare time
If you have any bans on record:No
What can you bring to the community:Complex Contraptions

Arlyh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Arlyh
Where I heard about the server: This thread.
Why would I like to play on this server? I'm looking for a FTB server with reasonable uptime and performance, and I'm hoping this will be the one.
Do I have any bans on record? No
What can I bring to the community? I'm a friendly, knowledgeable and mature person and I like building pretty and functional things.

jacster99

Jul 29, 2019
i really loved the server when it started buy now its lagging and crashing
all the time and now its full 3/4 of the day. i hope you can add more
space for players and more ram to the server soon.

obesity84

Jul 29, 2019
ING obesity84
i found the server on ftbservers.com
im new to moded mincraft but am learning fast.
i have never been band from a server
on my other servers i am helpful and patient with new people.

thanks

Aidan_Naut

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Aidan_Naut
Server Found: This Thread
Why I want to play here: Server looks neato
Any Bans: No
What I'll bring: More players if the server is in fact neato.

billkill007

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: billkill007
Where you heard about the server: friend told me about it
Why you would like to play on the server: i hear it's pretty good and doesn't lag
If you have any bans on record: can't think of any
What can you bring to the community: i know how IC2 works. i've been playing ftb for a while. i help out people occasionally.

BoredEngineer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BoredEngineer
Where you heard about the server: FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Looking for a friendly medium sized server
If you have any bans on record: none that I know of
What can you bring to the community: I try to be helpful to others in the area I'm play even if I'm not very knowledgeable