MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Matt Valenzuela

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:HollyDrill
Where you heard about the server:Forums
Why you would like to play on the server:Because It seems like a good ftb server
If you have any bans on record:No
What can you bring to the community:A friendly person, that helps others.

NiloHammer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NiloHammer
Where you heard about the server: I was just looking around
Why you would like to play on the server: I like this modpack, why not play it on a server
If you have any bans on record: No
What can you bring to the community: I am good at redstone and some machines.

P.S.This is actually my fifth time doing this, i was SOOOO confused

Checkthepan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Checkthepan
Where you heard about the server: Feed the Beast server list
Why you would like to play on the server: I've been looking for a feed the beast server so I can enjoy the mod and multiplayer capabilities of the mod
If you have any bans on record: None
What can you bring to the community: Redstone expertise, tekkit experience, several ideas for large builds

B4DG3R_M4N

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: B4DG3R_M4N
Where you heard about the server: FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to play on a good FTB server and this server sounds great!
If you have any bans on record:No
What can you bring to the community: Help and advice about IC2 and other mods:)

unaidedsteak

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: unaidedsteak
Where you heard about the server: The Feed the Beast Forums.
Why you would like to play on the server: Looking for a nice server to call home and learn about Feed The Beast.
If you have any bans on record: Non that i know of.
What can you bring to the community: I'm fairly decent with redstone and such, friendly and love working as a team.

jack higgins

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server: smp1:minemod.org
Why you would like to play on the server: feed the beast was fun . i enjoyed the map in 1.2.5 and love the mod pack and your server looks like the best
If you have any bans on record: not that i think that are on record but that was in vanilla when i was young
What can you bring to the community: i know a goooood amount about all the mods and can be a big help[DOUBLEPOST=1355063972][/DOUBLEPOST]
Where you heard about the server: smp1:minemod.org
Why you would like to play on the server: feed the beast was fun . i enjoyed the map in 1.2.5 and love the mod pack and your server looks like the best
If you have any bans on record: not that i think that are on record but that was in vanilla when i was young
What can you bring to the community: i know a goooood amount about all the mods and can be a big help

oh and IGN:jackhiggins138

Gokatgo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Gokatgo
Where you heard about this server?: FTB Forums
Why would you like to play on this server?: From what I have seen it is grief safe and has a lot of people on it, also I enjoy servers where a lot of people are on because you feel more of a community, right now its medium sized but if it gets to big its too overwhelming
If you have any ban records: No
What can you bring to the communtiy: I Enjoy building and hope to find new players that are as eager as I to use these new biomes, ores and blocks to make amazing stuff :)

Tjr919

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tjr919
Where you heard about the server: http://ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: because i am looking for a sever that i can start a FTB youtube series on, i=and i feel you guys could be the one.
If you have any bans on record: i have 1, but it was from a new moderator who didnt know what he was doing, i filed a ban report, and got unbanned the next day.
What can you bring to the community: I can bring a good attitude, and a youtuber to the community, if there isn't one already.

Blues

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Blauklotz
Where you heard about the server: here
Why you would like to play on the server: Reasonable rules; dedicated server; whitelist; and this thread looks nice, nice applications so far, so hopefully a friendly community.
What can you bring to the community: I am a friendly and mature (33 years) guy. I think thats the most important thing, i also have some experiance with tekkit and its mods and am always willing to help others with infos and even items, i dont mind giving things away. Though i dont think i´d go for wealth and mega machines, i am more in the building structures mood atm.

bbluebull12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:bluebull12
Where you heard about the server:ftb forum
Why you would like to play on the server:becouse i am looking for a nise ftb sever to play on:)
If you have any bans on record:nope
What can you bring to the community:i can help out when i have got my base up and runing

joeldab3st

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BetterJCP
I heard about the server here.
I would like to play on the server because I like FTB and I'd like to play with mods with other people.
I have a permanent ban in a Spanish server but I didn't do anything, and two temporally bans in Meriland, in one i failed a question to enter the server and the second I pushed a button that said ''If you push this you will be banned''.
Im good in redstone and I like building, so I hope I will be useful.

Flinko

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Flinko10
Where you heard about the server: This forum. Also saw it on http://ftbservers.com/
Why you would like to play on the server: I like FTB. It's an awesome mod pack :D. I want to play with other people.
If you have bans on record: Nope don't believe so
What can you bring to the community: I'm decent at redstone and love playing with others. I can help others and work together with people to create huge projects.

hansyboy77

Jul 29, 2019
GN:Cmax9
Where you heard about the server:Found it here
Why you would like to play on the server:seems like a well run server
If you have any bans on record:no
What can you bring to the community:I am mature and friendly ,I can build cool stuff to.but I am most looking forward to explore this mod.

Dojamieob

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jamie1357908642
Where you heard about the server: My brother plays on the server so i searched it up to see if i could join it.
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to play on it to be with my brother and make the community even friendlier.
If you have any bans on record: No
What can you bring to the community: A friendly face and a smile to the community on the server making it even happier.

missle59

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: missle59
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: I want to play on a mature server that doesn't hold back too many mods. Since I did not see any banned mods I am hopping there are none.
What you can bring to the community: I like to find a testificate village to protect and grow. People can trade with the villagers and use it as emergency cover during the night. I also like to help my fellow minecraftians when they need it or are in trouble.

johahs95

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: johahs95​
Where you heard about the server: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/minemod-org-premium-ftb-server.1748/ - Just searched for "server" on the forum and MineMod.org came up.​
Why you would like to play on the server:I want to play on a FTB together with others, where I can share and experience my and others builds.​
If you have any bans on record: None.​
What you can bring to the community: I think I can show people what the word friendly is all about. I would like to make a couple of friends on the server to whom I can hopefully connect to and talk to atleast a couple of days a week. And of course help others to make progress with the game and the mod itself.​

JujeFruit

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JujeFruit
Where you heard about the server: http://ftbservers.com/
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to find a server with minimal Lag and people that dont just want to mess with people to play on.
If you have any bans on record: No i have never been banned on any server.
What can you bring to the community: I do not wish to mess with anyone just have a good time with friends and im a pretty decent builder and might like to get into some bigger projects with other people.

TheChaosColt

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:TheChaosColt
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: Yes i would.Thank you.
If you have any bans on record:Yes 1 from my friend messing.
What can you bring to the community:I can bring my huge railcraft skills and building ideas.

Deathtrone

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Deathtrone
Where you heard about the server: I was looking for a server when I found it on a server list (nice banner)
Why you would like to play on the server: Well I just left my last friendly community in tekkit because I had gotten bored of not working for anything so I switched to FTB and I want a nice community to live long and prosper in.
If you have any bans on record: Not that I know of. There might be one though but I dont remember ever getting banned.
What can you bring to the community: Well I knew a lot of about tekkit and if rp is brought into FTB then I will be able to make amazing flying machines. I am a decent builder. I have great knowledge when it comes to Safe and efficent factories. I know a lot about buildcraft and redpower. Last I would make a great addition because I'm just fun loving dude looking for some fun on a FTB server.

Thanks for reading
-Deathtrone