MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

BrownLoki

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Mockingjay902
Where you heard about the server: On the FTB forums.
Why you would like to play on the server: ive been looking for a good FTB server and this onelooks like the best.
If you have any bans on record: None :)
What can you bring to the community: I've een playing FTB/Tekkit for a while so I can be of some help.

drk723

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: drk723
Where you heard about the server: the forums
Why you would like to play on the server: i have been trying to find a decent smp server with no luck. the comments about your server seem very positive compared to others
If you have any bans on record: none
What can you bring to the community: i am still pretty new to FTB but am always willing to help others and I am a pretty good designer

Joseph Redmond

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Poi494
I found the server after discovering FTB, I am wanting to play on a PvP using FTB and I stumbled across this one in the forums.
I want to play on this server because it looks like a well managed, active, friendly and competitive atmosphere with mods and admins willing to help and assist all of their members.
No bans.
I am an active player that is a good leader as well as someone who loves working with others. I have played on many servers before and this one really looks special.

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
GN: Lharoi
Where you heard about the server: ftb forums
Why you would like to play on the server: im really new in ftb and i want to learn it from experienced players, but im kinda good at tekkit
If you have any bans on record: nope
What can you bring to the community: right now, with me current ftb skills just a little in interacting with player, but i do like to build houses and bases

PoisonedBull

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BullVenom
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: i simply cant play SSP and im looking for a server.
If you have any bans on record: Not yet and i dont intend to have 1.
What can you bring to the community: Active player(3-5h/day) love playing with mods.I also love working with other people.

ProfSox

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server: Was just looking on the forums
Why you would like to play on the server: To be in a nice community and team with some expirenced FTB player like my self.
If you have any bans on record: nope
What can you bring to the community: I can bring lots of help and guide to new player and a person who you can juist hang out with and play! :)

archmon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Archmon1

Where you heard about the server: here

Why you would like to play on the server: New to PC Minecraft (played Xbox minecraft). Recently upgraded to PC minecraft with mod's and now Feed The Beast. Looking for a good multi-player server that I can join and learn the feed the beast stuff on and have fun building. Don't really care for PvP in general and saw that this server rules seem to be a good match for that.

If you have any bans on record: Nope, only played about 15m total on Multi-player and that was just walking around a vanilla build server, didn't interact with anyone.

What can you bring to the community: I like to mine and build stuff. So far mostly built vanilla stuff from YouTube though. Like to play and build with other people. Xbox is really just too limited (and in my opinion crap when compared to PC). Really interested in the Feed the Beast mods, just don't understand them quite yet. Most of my understanding comes from the Modded Minecraft show from MonkeyFarm.

bertramhagge

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:bertramhagge
Where you heard about the server: FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Because I would like to play on a lag-free FTB server with nice people.
If you have any bans on record: Nope
What can you bring to the community: Not a whole lot other than nice company :)

I'm hoping to get whitelisted some time soon, and seeing the guys in here on the server :)

ZzyborgHD

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ZzyborgHD
Where you heard about the server: The Forum
Why you would like to play on the server: Because it is awesome
If you have any bans on record: Nope
What can you bring to the community: Lots of fun and help

Chance

Jul 29, 2019
I am currently unable to get on, when i log on I get a message saying Failure to connect due to : Error...

I tried signing up for your forums and get this bong message saying something is up with the registering problem.

IGN Mr_CIG

Edit: this is the new message im getting failed to login: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 503 for URL (listed the url)

teamlosi20056

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: teamlosi20056
Where you heard about the server: http://ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: to play with other people on a server that are friendly and to try to come up with crazy stuff
If you have any bans on record: none that i know of
What can you bring to the community: My name is David I'm 23 and very calm and tend to die A LOT I like to prank but nothing that will make you want to move to a new base lol

XCC111

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: XCC111
Where you heard about the server: The forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I'm new to FTB and want to find a friendly community so i can learn the secrets of FTB and just find friends to play with :)
If you have any bans on record: None so far
What can you bring to the community: Once i get a hand on things and learn the basics i get speed pretty fast.​

XCC111

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmmmmm, when i try to get on the server it just says: Bad Login?! And i have bought Minecraft. Is it a problem with the launcher or possibly because i have migrated my account?

P.S: NVM i just saw i am not whitelisted yet, sorry :/

MrTigim

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MrTigim
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to play on the server as i am interested in FTB and its possibilities and i would like to create some new friends :), also i am sick of griefers in non-Whitelisted servers ;)
If you have any bans on record: None that i know of :)
What can you bring to the community: i think i can bring a helpful hand, i am polite and if i put some effort into it i can build some quite nice things.

P.S. I am curious is there any of the FTB mods that are banned (e.g. Mystcraft because of multiple worlds) or is everything available?

Inferno99

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Inferno99
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: I want to try out feed the beast, it sounds pretty cool!
If you have any bans on record: Nope, not at all. I'd like to keep it that way, too.
What can you bring to the community: I am a very skilled minecraft builder. If you want some original designs I've built, ask me! :) I'm as mature as a 14-year old can be.

Basonxd

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: really enjoy playing minecraft with others and share ideas with new friends. I like the majority of the mods in FTB but there're some that i need to learn and it would be nice and fun to learn them with others in a server. I like to make new friends and give ideas for buildings.
If you have any bans on record: No D:
What can you bring to the community: a lot of creativity, friendship and a very helpful partner :D.

BrownLoki

Jul 29, 2019
IGN DocMedical
Why I want to play on the server: I'm new to ftb and want to try it.
Do you have any bans on record: Not that I know of.
What can you bring to the community: I have some knowledge of FTB so I could help others

charlie6696

Jul 29, 2019
IGN charlie66966
Why I want to play on the server: Want to try out FTB and forestry and the magical mods
Do you have any bans on record: No
What can you bring to the community: pretty good at anything that is in tekkit

jacster99

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jacster99
Where you heard about the server: FTB Servers.com (http://ftbservers.com/server/6/view/smp1-minemod-org)

Why you would like to play on the server: Because most other open servers are loaded and lag all the time and i want a peaceful community to play in.

If you have any bans on record: No.

What can you bring to the community: I can bring experience with Industrial Craft 2, Build Craft and other mods similar to that.

awesomefase

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: awesomefase.​
Where you heard about the server: The forums.​
Why you would like to play on the server: It will be my first tim on a FTB server, and i think it will be wonderful!​
If you have any bans on record: alas i do, but it was because the server admins had a "meeting" idk about so i got baned because i went into the server.​
What can you bring to the community: laughs, and some questions :D