MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Fight2Build

Jul 29, 2019
ing : fight2build
Where you heard about the server: this forum looking for a server.
Why you would like to play on the server: I've been playing quite some feed the beast single player now but its just not as fun as playing on a nice/mature,active server.
If you have any bans on record: no
What can you bring to the community: I like cooperating with other people and try to be chatty, if someone needs help and I know how to help them I sure will. If i like the community you will also see me pretty active on the forums.

trivork

Jul 29, 2019
ING: trivork
Where you heard about the server: On the FTB forums.
Why would you like to play on the server: I Want a fun server to play on and get to learn some Mods better.
What can you bring to the community: A helpfull hand when needed and a fast miner.

minecraftblockz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: minecraftblockz
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: I love the mod-pack and would like to play on a good server with a nice community.
If you have any bans on record: Nope
What can you bring to the community: I'm good with redstone and like to make machines :) I might even make a big powerstation for everyone on the server to use if I get on :p

ReaperXNine

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kingston2131
Where you heard about the server: on FTB wep page
Why you would like to play on the server: looking for goodserver with good people
If you have any bans on record: nope
What can you bring to the community: want lotsa friends

Kauz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: KauffeldtOscar
Why you would like to play on the server: I´d like to play on a good FTB server and potentially play with some friends.
If you have any bans on record: None, never plan to get any either.
What can you bring to the community: Thinking about getting a few friends to join and build a "town" where we (and anybody else who wants to join) can play togther and learn about all the things FTB has to offer.

mohrad

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mohrad
Where you heard about the server: Found it here, at FTB forums.
Why you would like to play on the server: I, too, switched from Tekkit to FTBL. Those modpacks both are great but they are not that great for SSP, SMP is what gives the most of it. Besides, seeing as you actually have expirience managing heavy-modded MC servers, i hope for the best here.
If you have any bans on record: None.
What can you bring to the community: Me - An occasionaly mildly mocking, very organized, smartass -mods wise- who tends to be polite and/or create big things or stick to helping newbies explaning technical aspecs or optimizing contraptions.

ajain1224

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ajain1224
Where you heard about the server: FTB server forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I looked everywhere and can't find a good minecraft server.
If you have any bans on record: No bans.
What can you bring to the community: I' m a good person and like to help people.
More about me: I'm 14 years old and live in the U.s

xx1guardian1xx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HGC_Psyko
Where you heard about the server: FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I want to learn about the different parts of the modpack from users who "specialize" themselves in the different mods
If you have any bans on record: No
What can you bring to the community: I can help if someone's stuck with a recipe or something like that. I'm also good at the IndustrialCraft mod
accepted!

ZkillerZ2000

Jul 29, 2019
IGN ZkillerZ2000
FTBservers.com
I have wanted to play on a small FTB server for along time and this one seems like it is perfect and this type of server is 1 in 1000000 to find
No
I can bring support in some aspects of FTB and a good friend and a helping hand.

xx1guardian1xx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:human333
Where you heard about the server: Here on the forum
Why you would like to play on the server:I want to play FTB online Whit out Grefing
What can you bring to the community:Lots of fun and new designes
IGN: Mosse163

Where you heard about the server: on Miinemod

Why you would like to play on the server: i think this is a good server and i wanna play on it.

If you have any bans on record: Yes, two times one on my freinds server cuz he was mad on me and one on a tekkit PVP server without a reason.

What can you bring to the community: i am good at building and IC2 and buildcraft.
SRY for my english...
ing : fight2build
Where you heard about the server: this forum looking for a server.
Why you would like to play on the server: I've been playing quite some feed the beast single player now but its just not as fun as playing on a nice/mature,active server.
What can you bring to the community: I like cooperating with other people and try to be chatty, if someone needs help and I know how to help them I sure will. If i like the community you will also see me pretty active on the forums.
ING: trivork
Where you heard about the server: On the FTB forums.
Why would you like to play on the server: I Want a fun server to play on and get to learn some Mods better.
What can you bring to the community: A helpfull hand when needed and a fast miner.
IGN: minecraftblockz
IGN: kingston2131
Where you heard about the server: on FTB wep page
Why you would like to play on the server: looking for goodserver with good people
If you have any bans on record: nope
What can you bring to the community: want lotsa friends

Why you would like to play on the server: I love the mod-pack and would like to play on a good server with a nice community.
What can you bring to the community: I'm good with redstone and like to make machines :) I might even make a big powerstation for everyone on the server to use if I get on :p
IGN: KauffeldtOscar
Why you would like to play on the server: I´d like to play on a good FTB server and potentially play with some friends.
If you have any bans on record: None, never plan to get any either.
What can you bring to the community: Thinking about getting a few friends to join and build a "town" where we (and anybody else who wants to join) can play togther and learn about all the things FTB has to offer.
IGN: mohrad
Where you heard about the server: Found it here, at FTB forums.
Why you would like to play on the server: I, too, switched from Tekkit to FTBL. Those modpacks both are great but they are not that great for SSP, SMP is what gives the most of it. Besides, seeing as you actually have expirience managing heavy-modded MC servers, i hope for the best here.
If you have any bans on record: None.
What can you bring to the community: Me - An occasionaly mildly mocking, very organized, smartass -mods wise- who tends to be polite and/or create big things or stick to helping newbies explaning technical aspecs or optimizing contraptions.
IGN: Ajain1224
Where you heard about the server: FTB server forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I looked everywhere and can't find a good minecraft server.
If you have any bans on record: No bans.
What can you bring to the community: I' m a good person and like to help people.
More about me: I'm 14 years old and live in the U.s
Accepted![DOUBLEPOST=1354571376][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN ZkillerZ2000
FTBservers.com
I have wanted to play on a small FTB server for along time and this one seems like it is perfect and this type of server is 1 in 1000000 to find
No
I can bring support in some aspects of FTB and a good friend and a helping hand.
Accepted.

BlewConduct

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lapet
Where you heard about the server: on the ftb server list
Why you would like to play on the server: i would like to play a mature server with great community
If you have any bans on record: yes i have but it was for immature reasons, i have never griefed, the reason why i was banned is because the owner got mad at me for buildinng a castle, the owner was 10 years old so i kinda expected that.
What can you bring to the community: i can bring smiles because i am a friendly funny guy. i am 16 years old[DOUBLEPOST=1354572074][/DOUBLEPOST]lol right after my submission you accepted ppl. plz accept me lol

myachizero

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: myachizero
Where you heard about the server: FTB server list website
Why you would like to play on the server: Looking for a good FTB server to play on, tired of SSP
If you have any bans on record: None
What can you bring to the community: Friendly, mature person players can go to for fun

Cam Walters

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:camwalters
Where you heard about the server:FTBservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: I like whitelisted servers for privacy and want to find a new FTB server
I have a couple of bans but they are all bs and i only got banned for not liking the admins and they were being unreasonable
What can you bring to the community::I have lots of experience and am an all around great player

twoopi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: twoopi
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: FTB is a great mod, and I'm looking for a nice, stable(as stable as can be) server.
If you have any bans on record: Not that I'm aware off.
What can you bring to the community: I'm generally helpful when people have questions, and I normally just keep to myself and try to build big structures when no ones talking.

Wetstew

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Wetstew
Why you would like to play on the server: I've been playing Tekkic and FTB for about a week now and I miss talking with people and exploring online servers.
What can you bring to the community: Once I learn the mods better I can help people with them and I try to give newcomers some items to start off with.

bright_ice

Jul 29, 2019
“IGN: bright_ice
Where you heard about the server: This forum :)
Why you would like to play on the server: Need a feed the beast server to play on, tired of ssp
If you have any bans on record: Not that I know of
What can you bring to the community: I enjoy random creations, and I am a very fun loving mature person​

Zerosk83

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Zerosk83
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums SMP server promotion
Why you would like to play on the server: Seems to be well run and popular, and I'm looking to learn the FTB pack so I'll need some help here and there.
If you have any bans on record: None, ever.
What can you bring to the community: Maturity and someone new to teach!

Haight

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: VohnHaight
Where you heard about the server: going through server lists like a chump.
Why you would like to play on the server: i played tekkit for awhile, had a pretty good time of it and now i am really hooked on ftb. need to play with people though lol lonley in the single player world.
If you have any bans on record: yeah one!! and it made me so mad! i logged onto a tekkit server a week ag, did my beginner wandering and i run into a house that was been a victim of the grief. so i start asking questons about regions or however i can protect and am there wasn't any, so i asked if people can just grief, he said no then appeared beside me.. and then banned me. i lol'd at first but then was pretty mad i got banned from some random server when my inventory only had a few sticks in it. i think he was new to the whole server thing.
What can you bring to the community: well i am 26 and just hoping to find a nice group of people to play some ftb with!

2011raed

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having a problem , there's a block that keeps crashing me each time i connect into the server . Ign name 2011raed . Please help me it has been for 2 days and i want to play...
http://pastebin.com/FWnkncTX Here's my crash report for anyone interested

Notbond

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Notbond
Where you heard about the server: through the fourms
Why you would like to play on the server: I want to play FTB with a fun community
If you have any bans on record: n/a
What can you bring to the community: a FUN person ready to work in a nice team/community