MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

cstj

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cstj
Where you heard about this server: I was looking on the forums, and saw this server, and it looked much better than any others.
Why you would like to play on the server: I love mods, though everything I build on FTB servers always gets greifed, and I want to be free of that fear. I don't like building bases underground because everything that isnt nailed to the ground gets taken.
If you have any bans on record: None.
What you can bring to the community: I just love to play FTB and I will help people out whenever I can.

black_eagle487

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: black_eagle487
Where you heard about the server:I googled FTB servers and found ftbserver.com with you server on one of them
Why you would like to play on the server: I am looking for a good serer that is not lagging all the time and not corrupting my areas of the world
If you have any bans on record: No
What can you bring to the community: I can help people when they need help with some mods. I am also friendly and will not attempt to kill someone unless in defense.

Goatpig

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Goatpig
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: I am new to FTB, and I would like to learn the mod pack by joining others. I find multiplayer servers much more engaging than single player worlds, for the presence of a community always adds to the experience of Minecraft. I have been on several other whitelisted servers, and each one offered a unique experience I found rather pleasant.
If you have any bans on record: I am unsure about my history of bans. I have played on many Minecraft servers before, some of which I did not take seriously. Because of this, it's likely I do have bans or kicks or lessened privileges. However, on servers such as this which are whitelisted, I try only to enrich the community.
What can you bring to the community: I am a decent builder and redstone engineer. I also enjoy allying with others and collectively working on projects.

Cpt_Wiggles24

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Cpt_Wiggles24
Where you heard about the server: From my buddies, SheepsWool and Darkbird490.
Why you would like to play on the server: I've played on a few servers with mods, and this one seem's pretty cool.
If you have any bans on record: Nope.
What can you bring to the community: A cool person who enjoys talking to others in the chat.

SirStompsalot

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SirStompsalot
Where you heard about the server: Just cruising the FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Looks super active, and I'm looking for a server that will stress my understanding of the modpack, and maybe teach me a thing or two!
If you have any bans on record: None that I'm aware of.
What can you bring to the community: An un-ending supply of puns and really bad jokes. I bring some mod experience but the downside about a new modpack is new mods that I've never heard of before.

Aslatas

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Aslatas
Where you heard about the server: I googled around for an ftb server, and found this one through http://www.ftbservers.com/
Why you would like to play on the server: I have been trying for a couple weeks to find a decent ftb server, with bearable lag, a decent community, and some people to share my creations with. So far, I have tried unwhitelisted servers, and none of them met my criteria, so I figured I'd try my hand at a whitelisted server. This one looks very promising.
If you have any bans on record: Well, I guess technically one, on a vanilla server. Some jackwagon built a house in my basement, proceeded to burn it down, and then posted all over the forums blaming me. They unbanned me when I told my story anyway, so you could say no permanent (or deserved) bans.
What can you bring to the community: Well, I loved redstone contraptions in vanilla, and I was an avid tekkit player, so I know my way around most of the mods. I would consider myself a decent builder, and I think I could add at least one super-cool base. I plan to travel far far away, and live in the trees, in a redwood forest. :D

MC5W4G

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MC5W4G
Why you would like to play on the server: Because ive been playing tekkit for a while and im looking for something a bit new so i looked up ftb servers and this server seemed great!
If you have any bans on record: Nope(once when my friend was using my computer)
What can you bring to the community: I love tekkit and helping others!
I am a decent builder, i'm trustworthy and nice to other players(probably why i've never been banned). I hope to see you soon
-MC5W4G

PurpleBerries

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PurpleBerries
Why you would like to play on the server: I enjoy whitelisted servers because there usually isn't grief and i enjoy FTB and it is hard to come across a good FTB server.
If you have any bans on record: None that I know of
What can you bring to the community: I have excessive knowledge of tekkit and FTB because I play them both on my freetime. I am a good builder and hope you guys accept me on to the server!

dylan1342

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dylan1342
Where you heard about the server: ftb forums
Why you would like to play on the server: i want to play on ftb single player is boring for me
If you have any bans on record: not for ftb and very very little for normal minecraft
What can you bring to the community: im friendly i can get along nicly with otehr i can learn quick so i wont be asking about ever little thing

GamingVictim

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Disturbedsolja
Where you heard about the server: Feed The Beast Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I am looking for a fun and active server to play with the Feed The Beast Modpack.
If you have any bans on record: None that I can recall
What can you bring to the community: I am very mature, resourceful, and helpful. I can help new people and answer questions that people may have.

Takato

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Takato65
Where you heard about the server: ftb forum
Why you would like to play on the server: want to play on a server and hang out with others
If you have any bans on record: I have a clean record
What can you bring to the community: I can help and stuff I know the mods somewhat.

-Delirenzo-

Jul 29, 2019
1: on the ftb site
2: im looking for new friendly people who like to help and get helpped
3: i was banned from one server because a guy stole my items and wouldnt give them back and i freaked out on him
4: im a helpful guy although i dont know too much about mod packs but ive played with them so i can help a little bit
TY
Delirenzo

-Delirenzo-

Jul 29, 2019
1) from the feed the beast site
2) i love playing minecraft and trying to build cool looking things, and play with a bunch of good guys who can joke
3) one time. a guy took my items and wouldnt give them back so i freaked out on him
4) im a nice guy i love to help i know somewhat about the mods

DrCeph

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DrCeph
Where you heard about the server: This forum ;)
Why you would like to play on the server: I play SSP heaps, figured it would be good to find other minecrafters!
If you have any bans on record: nope
What can you bring to the community: I hate griefing, and I develop a BC/IC2 crossover mod so I have a fair understanding of both mods

Maakarini

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Maakarini
Where you heard about the server: From the Feed the Beast forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I've heard good things about the server and wanted to join, also this will be my first FTB server (have played tekkit/technic pack)
If you have any bans on record:No
What can you bring to the community: I can bring information,friendship, socialization and even ideas for builds and for the server :)

jacksharman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jacksharman
Where you heard about the server: feed the beast forum
Why you would like to play on the server: I love ftb. it can get boring on smp so I would love to play on this sever
If you have any bans on record: 0
What can you bring to the community: I would love to build community rooms, I am not a too bad builder friendly and helpful

louiskw

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: darkbird490
Where you heard about the server: From my friend SheepsWool
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to play FTB with my friend
What can you bring to the community: Some random redstone contraptions
IGN: eemaster2000
Why you would like to play on the server: Because all of the other servers are either offline or has horrible PVP.
If you have any bans on record: I think just one. Reason: Repeated use of racial terms. <-- The admins told me I couldn't say "nigga" but I could say "niggah" so then this guy and I started talking about how we were niggahs since 'X' time, and I got banned, but he didn't because he was an admin's pet.:(
What can you bring to the community: Well, I am a skilled tekkit player so I know a rather fair amount of knowledge, and I love to help people. Please let me join thanks
IGN: Goatpig
Why you would like to play on the server: I am new to FTB, and I would like to learn the mod pack by joining others. I find multiplayer servers much more engaging than single player worlds, for the presence of a community always adds to the experience of Minecraft. I have been on several other whitelisted servers, and each one offered a unique experience I found rather pleasant.
If you have any bans on record: I am unsure about my history of bans. I have played on many Minecraft servers before, some of which I did not take seriously. Because of this, it's likely I do have bans or kicks or lessened privileges. However, on servers such as this which are whitelisted, I try only to enrich the community.
What can you bring to the community: I am a decent builder and redstone engineer. I also enjoy allying with others and collectively working on projects.

IGN: cstj
Where you heard about this server: I was looking on the forums, and saw this server, and it looked much better than any others.
Why you would like to play on the server: I love mods, though everything I build on FTB servers always gets greifed, and I want to be free of that fear. I don't like building bases underground because everything that isnt nailed to the ground gets taken.
If you have any bans on record: None.
What you can bring to the community: I just love to play FTB and I will help people out whenever I can.
IGN: black_eagle487
Where you heard about the server:I googled FTB servers and found ftbserver.com with you server on one of them
Why you would like to play on the server: I am looking for a good serer that is not lagging all the time and not corrupting my areas of the world
What can you bring to the community: I can help people when they need help with some mods. I am also friendly and will not attempt to kill someone unless in defense.
IGN: Cpt_Wiggles24
Where you heard about the server: From my buddies, SheepsWool and Darkbird490.
Why you would like to play on the server: I've played on a few servers with mods, and this one seem's pretty cool.
If you have any bans on record: Nope.
What can you bring to the community: A cool person who enjoys talking to others in the chat.
IGN: SirStompsalot
Where you heard about the server: Just cruising the FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Looks super active, and I'm looking for a server that will stress my understanding of the modpack, and maybe teach me a thing or two!
If you have any bans on record: None that I'm aware of.
What can you bring to the community: An un-ending supply of puns and really bad jokes. I bring some mod experience but the downside about a new modpack is new mods that I've never heard of before.
IGN: Aslatas
Where you heard about the server: I googled around for an ftb server, and found this one through http://www.ftbservers.com/
Why you would like to play on the server: I have been trying for a couple weeks to find a decent ftb server, with bearable lag, a decent community, and some people to share my creations with. So far, I have tried unwhitelisted servers, and none of them met my criteria, so I figured I'd try my hand at a whitelisted server. This one looks very promising.
If you have any bans on record: Well, I guess technically one, on a vanilla server. Some jackwagon built a house in my basement, proceeded to burn it down, and then posted all over the forums blaming me. They unbanned me when I told my story anyway, so you could say no permanent (or deserved) bans.
What can you bring to the community: Well, I loved redstone contraptions in vanilla, and I was an avid tekkit player, so I know my way around most of the mods. I would consider myself a decent builder, and I think I could add at least one super-cool base. I plan to travel far far away, and live in the trees, in a redwood forest. :D

You're all accepted :)

Velthos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Velthos1
Where you heard about the server: Looking for servers to play on
Why you would like to play on the server: It seems fun, as I play with some of my friends on a private server, but would like to play with more people
If you have any bans on record: 1, Finding out about an NEI exploit back in 1.2.5
What can you bring to the community: I love minecraft, pretty good at the mods, and cant wait for redpower 2. I also know how to code

panhead96

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: panhead96
Where you heard about the server: http://ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: because i like playing as a group and not on my own i think i could help other people as i have had a good knowledge on most of the mods
If you have any bans on record: nope
What can you bring to the community: i can help people design buildings or contraption as i am good with redstone and two a artitect. i also know alot about the mods involved so i could help people where it is needed