MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

trev1234

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: trev1234
Where you heard about the server: a group of friends, and the FTBservers.com
Why Would you like to play on the server?: i'm looking for a mature, friendly, helpful community to which i can be part of
any bans on record: i do not :)
what can you bring to the community; My Awesomeness (Just kidding) i'm really helpful and supportive all the time

25Mattman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:25Mattman
Where you heard about the server:Feed The Beast Server List
Why you would like to play on the server:I am extremely sick of having to deal with public servers, having to deal with griefers., and people spamming chat, lag and all the bad things, and this overall looks like a very good server.
If you have any bans on record:One, and that's because I made the administrator angry and he banned me (I killed him in pvp)
What can you bring to the community:I can bring vast knowledge of the mods, I love helping people out.

GoldxGod

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:GoldxGod
Where you heard about the server:The Fourms

Why you would like to play on the server:I love FTB and I wanna play mods with other people!
If you have any bans on record:Nope
What can you bring to the community:Help can build cool structure's and give advice to new players :)

brakum

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:j17new
Where you heard about the server:http://ftbservers.com/
Why you would like to play on the server: hosting and playing along gets boring.
If you have any bans on record: None
What can you bring to the community: used to play on mcquest.net managed a large town using towny

Chocopotato

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: chocopotato
Where you heard about the server: This forum
Why you would like to play on the server: I've never played FTB and have got kinda bored of waiting on Tekkit to update so thought I'd give it a try
If you have any bans on record: Nope
What can you bring to the community: I've been playing MC for a good while now and have managed to build some fine buildings and would like to maybe bring some of these into your server ^.^

xx1guardian1xx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: LuminousAlcor
Where you heard about the server: from friends and saw the server at ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: to join a mature community which other servers don't have.
If you have any bans on record: no
What can you bring to the community: join the
Why you would like to play on the server:I am extremely sick of having to deal with public servers, having to deal with griefers., and people spamming chat, lag and all the bad things, and this overall looks like a very good server.
If you have any bans on record:One, and that's because I made the administrator angry and he banned me (I killed him in pvp)
What can you bring to the community:I can bring vast knowledge of the mods, I love helping people out.

community :) love to play with people
IGN: trev1234
Where you heard about the server: a group of friends, and the FTBservers.com
Why Would you like to play on the server?: i'm looking for a mature, friendly, helpful community to which i can be part of
any bans on record: i do not :)
what can you bring to the community; My Awesomeness (Just kidding) i'm really helpful and supportive all the time
IGN:GoldxGod
Where you heard about the server:The Fourms
Why you would like to play on the server:I love FTB and I wanna play mods with other people!
If you have any bans on record:Nope
What can you bring to the community:Help can build cool structure's and give advice to new players :)
IGN:j17new
Where you heard about the server:http://ftbservers.com/
Why you would like to play on the server: hosting and playing along gets boring.
If you have any bans on record: None
What can you bring to the community: used to play on mcquest.net managed a large town using towny
Accepted!

Baradin2011

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Baradin2011
Where you heard about the server: I saw it in the Forum.
Why you would like to play on the server: I Love MC and like any kind of technical mods, but always playing SSP is kind of boring so i would be very happy if i can join a server to play with all kind of other player together.
If you have any bans on record: None.
What can you bring to the community: Im a friendly guy who has fun in building factory-like facilitys and going on adventures with other people.

Lewinsai

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lewinsai
Where you heard about the server: Feed The Beast Forum
Why you would like to play on the server: I have 2 other friends who play minecraft but I moved across country and now the times we play don't match and I am looking for a friendly community to play with.
If you have any bans on record: no
What can you bring to the community: still learning some of the FTB changes since coming from Tekkit but yea MC OCD... I enjoy teaching others tricks I learn with mods and builds but always open to something new.

bazza

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:bazza234
Where you heard about the server: FTB Server list.Why you would like to play on the server: Really like FTB looking to find a nice community to experience it with.
What can you bring to the community: Knowledgeable about minecraft both modded and unmodded.

Razorfin8

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Razorfin8

Where you heard about the server:On here, the FTB Forums

Why you would like to play on the server: I want to find a friendly community that is fun and interesting. Also this is the only good FTB server I have seen in a long time.

If you have any bans on record: If I have, I don't know about it. :)

What can you bring to the community: I will help anyone with problems they might be having. I know a very little amount of Lua as well. I will also build a house that is not an eye-sore.

And thank you mullak99 for the nice format.

Madorgas

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SeuMadorgas

Where you heard about the server: FTB Forum.

Why you would like to play on the server: Im looking for a decent server with friendly people , and this one seems pretty good.

If you have any bans on record:None that i know of.

What can you bring to the community:Mostly building, i really want to have all farms and machines from all the mods.

omar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: omaxkpo
Where you heard about the server: Looking for servers on Google.
Why you would like to play on the server: The server seems like a nice place to start a new world.
If you have any bans on record: no bans recorded.
What can you bring to the community: To the community i can bring a joyous and helpful attitude, also some knowledge of the mods and a desire to grow better and stronger every day.

Staubbe

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: staubbe13
Where you heard about the server: FTBservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to play on this server because it is whitelisted therefor it is better
If you have any bans on record: a couple mostly because I didn't understand rules and because and admin didn't like me.
What can you bring to the community: I am very good with mods and with automating things to make stuff.

MCstevie3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MCstevie3
Where you heard about the server: ftb forum
Why you would like to play on the server: want to play on a server and help/see others builds
If you have any bans on record: nope
What can you bring to the community:Help can build cool structure's and give advice to new players

GaryGil

Jul 29, 2019
Hi My IGN: Garygil
Where You Heard About The Server: i Found it on a website called www.ftbservers.com and thought it looked cool and checked it out.
Why Would You Like To Play On The Server: I would like to play on the server because i have been playing by myself on the singleplayer version and it has become boring after you have made stuff and would like to see how many other things work by other people's build.
If You Have Any Bans On Your Record: I have one ban because of i saw a base on a PvP factions Server and i griefed a palce which wasn't claimed and it turned out to be a admins base.
What can you bring to the community: Like I said i have been playing FTB for a while and know tons more than i knew before and will try to be as much helpful I can be to new people that come on and people that may be having trouble's on something that they were working on

~GaryGil~

bk1212

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bk1212
Where you heard about the server: On ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to play on the server because I enjoyed using the ftb mods and would like to show what I can do to other people.
If you have any bans on record: I have no bands
What can you bring to the community: I would like once I have settled down to build a shared resource building so anyone that gets on the server can use it for making objects or even getting a kick start to their life on the server. This would all be free access resources that I have to give to people. :)

darkbird490

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: darkbird490
Where you heard about the server: From my friend SheepsWool
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to play FTB with my friend
If you have any bans on record: No
What can you bring to the community: Some random redstone contraptions

eemaster2000

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: eemaster2000
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: Because all of the other servers are either offline or has horrible PVP.
If you have any bans on record: I think just one. Reason: Repeated use of racial terms. <-- The admins told me I couldn't say "nigga" but I could say "niggah" so then this guy and I started talking about how we were niggahs since 'X' time, and I got banned, but he didn't because he was an admin's pet.:(
What can you bring to the community: Well, I am a skilled tekkit player so I know a rather fair amount of knowledge, and I love to help people. Please let me join thanks