MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Mez

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: maxxie40
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: To play on a great FTB server
If you have any bans on record: none
What can you bring to the community: Making cool contraptions
IGN: underground5456
Where you heard about the server: the forums
Why you would like to play on the server: i will be able to contribute greatly to the community
If you have any bans on record: no
What can you bring to the community: public processing facilities shared liquid room
IGN: aziel13
Where you heard about the server:
I heard about this server from this Feed the beast forum thread.
Why you would like to play on the server:
I am interested in playing on a larger scale server after playing in ssp and on a small server. I used to play alot a large tekkit server, and I find it interesting to play with larger groups of mature tekkit/ftb players.
If you have any bans on record:
I do not have any bans on record.
What can you bring to the community:
I have alot of experience with using most of the mods which are shared between ftb and tekkit. I also enjoy helping people who don't know as much as I do to get started with the basics of each mod.
Accepted, welcome to the server!

You replied to my application on page 7 with "accepted", but it still says I'm not whitelisted.
I've re-added your IGN "surox22" if it's not letting you in, you may have typed your IGN in wrong.

jonDatz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jonDatz
Where you heard about the server: FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Looks exciting, ready to take my BTF play onto a smp server.
If you have any bans on record: Nope
What can you bring to the community: Maturity. Above average building skills. Overall knowledge of the mods and game itself. I've run servers myself, as well as moderated on a popular server back in the minecraft alpha/beta days.

David Cooper

Jul 29, 2019
Accepted, welcome to the server!

I've re-added your IGN "surox22" if it's not letting you in, you may have typed your IGN in wrong.
My IGN is Lsurox22. On my original post, there is an L however it is lowercase and hard to see. Sorry about the confusion!

Shamb

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Shambling
Where you heard about the server: Here
Why you would like to play on the server: A game can be more enjoyable with a nice community
If you have any bans on record: None
What can you bring to the community: Nice/helpfulness i wouldn't mind trying to set up a station where everyone shares items/fuel for engines etc

Agent Lucien

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Agent_Lucien
Where you heard about the server: These forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I like the rules this server has, and the fact that it's a dedicated server located in the US.
If you have any bans on record: I have no bans at all.
What can you bring to the community: I can bring myself. I'm usually a loner when it comes to building, but I offer advice and such through chat.

Shadowquinn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: shadowquinn1974
Where you heard about the server: was just looking for a new one to play on and came across you guys
Why you would like to play on the server: seems like you guys know what you are doing
If you have any bans on record: never
What can you bring to the community: fun chats and i enjoying helping others when I can

xx1guardian1xx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Shambling
Where you heard about the server: Here
Why you would like to play on the server: A game can be more enjoyable with a nice community
If you have any bans on record: None
What can you bring to the community: Nice/helpfulness i wouldn't mind trying to set up a station where everyone shares items/fuel for engines etc
Accepted!
IGN: Agent_Lucien
Where you heard about the server: These forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I like the rules this server has, and the fact that it's a dedicated server located in the US.
If you have any bans on record: I have no bans at all.
What can you bring to the community: I can bring myself. I'm usually a loner when it comes to building, but I offer advice and such through chat.
Accepted!
IGN: shadowquinn1974
Where you heard about the server: was just looking for a new one to play on and came across you guys
Why you would like to play on the server: seems like you guys know what you are doing
If you have any bans on record: never
What can you bring to the community: fun chats and i enjoying helping others when I can
Accepted!

Sinful_Spartan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sinful_spartan
The forum right here, was browsing and this caught my eye.
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to play because finding a good reliable server is hard to find since this is a fairly new modpack and from the looks of it, this is a server I could play and enjoy for a while.
What can you bring to the community: I can bring some knowledge of Lua as well as a decent understanding of bees. I also know the basic of thermal expansion and IC2.

keloria

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server:Keloria
Why you would like to play on the server: i would love to play one a FTB server that has a decent amount of people and the server is not always down
If you have any bans on record only 1 for block jumping over a wall
What can you bring to the community: Can help out alot with BC IC2 and alot of other mods if people need help

xx1guardian1xx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sinful_spartan
The forum right here, was browsing and this caught my eye.
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to play because finding a good reliable server is hard to find since this is a fairly new modpack and from the looks of it, this is a server I could play and enjoy for a while.
What can you bring to the community: I can bring some knowledge of Lua as well as a decent understanding of bees. I also know the basic of thermal expansion and IC2.
Accepted!
Where you heard about the server:Keloria
Why you would like to play on the server: i would love to play one a FTB server that has a decent amount of people and the server is not always down
If you have any bans on record only 1 for block jumping over a wall
What can you bring to the community: Can help out alot with BC IC2 and alot of other mods if people need help
Accepted! Whats your IGN?

monkey

Jul 29, 2019
louis me was making a portal back to my home when me was in gurdian house and some 1 shoot the moon and it made a moon portal :( it was not me that made the moon portal some 1 used the same gun as me to get me in troble lost all my good eqment that me spend weeks to make and gurdian lost all his items

xx1guardian1xx

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'd like to get on the whitelist.
IGN: Flaiker
Where you heard about the server: In this forum
Why you would like to play on the server: Because I want to play this mod
What can you bring to the community:
I used to play Tekkit for like half a year. I was especially focusing on ComputerCraft and Lua programming in order to control my nuclear reactor properly (I didnt know though that there was advanced reactor controls, which means I had to write it the complicated way :D). Since Tekkit isnt really updating anymore and the mod creators dont seem to have allowed Tekkit to use their mods I stopped playing. Now I found out about FDB and would like to try it.
Accepted.[DOUBLEPOST=1353696355][/DOUBLEPOST]
louis me was making a portal back to my home when me was in gurdian house and some 1 shoot the moon and it made a moon portal :( it was not me that made the moon portal some 1 used the same gun as me to get me in troble lost all my good eqment that me spend weeks to make and gurdian lost all his items
Damage has been repaired. No need for apology's.

davidffb

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'd like to play on your server.
IGN: davidffb
Where you heard about the server: From my friend "Flaiker"
Why you would like to play on the server: I want to test this mod and play with my mate Flaiker
If you have any bans on record: No
What you can bring to the community:
Me and Flaiker used to play Tekkit together and while he, as he stated was mainly focused on CC, I was more into RedPower (i know it isn't in this pack yet), Buildcraft, IndustrialCraft and stuff like that.
I would mainly like to play on your server, to group up with Flaiker and build awesome stuff :p.

xx1guardian1xx

Jul 29, 2019
my eqment back or only your house?
Only my house.[DOUBLEPOST=1353700305][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi, I'd like to play on your server.
IGN: davidffb
Where you heard about the server: From my friend "Flaiker"
Why you would like to play on the server: I want to test this mod and play with my mate Flaiker
What you can bring to the community:
Me and Flaiker used to play Tekkit together and while he, as he stated was mainly focused on CC, I was more into RedPower (i know it isn't in this pack yet), Buildcraft, IndustrialCraft and stuff like that.
I would mainly like to play on your server, to group up with Flaiker and build awesome stuff :p.
Accepted.

sootool

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sootool
Where you heard about the server: the FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: the last server i have playd on the owner disaperd with out telling us and reseted the world, so i am looking for a nice comunity to play with!
If you have any bans on record: one time, didnt red the rules, never going to happen again! XP
What can you bring to the community: i am 15, i am very creative and belive in comunity shering of resorses, i know the mods extrimly well and i am just a fun guy to hang around with! ;D

hwemel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: hwemel
Where you heard about the server: This forum:)
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to learn more about the FTB mods
If you have any bans on record: only 1. Somebody greifed on the server and they banned all the new people that logged on:/
What can you bring to the community: a noob that want to learn about mods:)

xx1guardian1xx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sootool
Where you heard about the server: the FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: the last server i have playd on the owner disaperd with out telling us and reseted the world, so i am looking for a nice comunity to play with!
If you have any bans on record: one time, didnt red the rules, never going to happen again! XP
What can you bring to the community: i am 15, i am very creative and belive in comunity shering of resorses, i know the mods extrimly well and i am just a fun guy to hang around with! ;D
Accepted![DOUBLEPOST=1353706563][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: hwemel
Where you heard about the server: This forum:)
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to learn more about the FTB mods
If you have any bans on record: only 1. Somebody greifed on the server and they banned all the new people that logged on:/
What can you bring to the community: a noob that want to learn about mods:)
Accepted!

MikeDaNewb

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MikeDaNewb
Where you heard about the server: This forum
Why you would like to play on the server: Need some SMP on FTB :D
What can you bring to the community: Silliness and newbness.