MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

FishHead

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GamingFreak
Where you heard about the server: A friend who played on there.
Why you would like to play on the server: To learn more about all the new mods, since im used to normal minecraft with no mods.
If you have any bans on record: Nope
What can you bring to the community: Enjoyment and a great timr.

FordMcfc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FordMcfc
Where you heard about the server: Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: will come on nearly every day, love to build, wont grief
If you have any bans on record: maybe, but only from people that know me and i have banned from my servers
What can you bring to the community: as much as you want, I play mod-packs to the extent of using nearly every item, I am helpful and can be hired to build :)

xx1guardian1xx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FordMcfc
Where you heard about the server: Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: will come on nearly every day, love to build, wont grief
If you have any bans on record: maybe, but only from people that know me and i have banned from my servers
What can you bring to the community: as much as you want, I play mod-packs to the extent of using nearly every item, I am helpful and can be hired to build :)
accepted!

xx1guardian1xx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GamingFreak
Where you heard about the server: A friend who played on there.
Why you would like to play on the server: To learn more about all the new mods, since im used to normal minecraft with no mods.
If you have any bans on record: Nope
What can you bring to the community: Enjoyment and a great timr.
Accepted![DOUBLEPOST=1353605069][/DOUBLEPOST]
I feel sad, you skipped my application.
I didn't! :)

louiskw

Jul 29, 2019
[News Update]

NoxCrew visit the server YouTube
Smackzster from noxcrew logged onto the server. Thanks for checking us out and hope you had a great overview of SMP FTB :)
e3c1d.png

UKtangoman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: harrybarry29
Where you heard about the server: Feed the beast forum - server promotion page
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to play on this server because its white listed and i hate being on a server where people grief your items and house and it annoys me because the game is for playing and adventuring not hacking and stealing.
If you have any bans on record: Not, that i know of but if you check then please confront me about it.
What can you bring to the community: I can bring great builds, help with others, and i would like to meet other players that love the FTB mod pack.

nanathan1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nanathan1
Where did you hear about this server: On this forum and from a friend of a friend
Why would you like to play on this server?: I like to play with other people and just have a good time, but i dont like people who grief constantly
if you have any bans on record: Not that i remember of
What can you bring to the community: All i can say is that i love helping others by helping them start off right and getting them the information required to have a great time.

xx1guardian1xx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: harrybarry29
Where you heard about the server: Feed the beast forum - server promotion page
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to play on this server because its white listed and i hate being on a server where people grief your items and house and it annoys me because the game is for playing and adventuring not hacking and stealing.
If you have any bans on record: Not, that i know of but if you check then please confront me about it.
What can you bring to the community: I can bring great builds, help with others, and i would like to meet other players that love the FTB mod pack.
Accepted!
IGN: nanathan1
Where did you hear about this server: On this forum and from a friend of a friend
Why would you like to play on this server?: I like to play with other people and just have a good time, but i dont like people who grief constantly
if you have any bans on record: Not that i remember of
What can you bring to the community: All i can say is that i love helping others by helping them start off right and getting them the information required to have a great time.
Accepted!

Maxxie40

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: maxxie40
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: To play on a great FTB server
If you have any bans on record: none
What can you bring to the community: Making cool contraptions

underground5456

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: underground5456
Where you heard about the server: the forums
Why you would like to play on the server: i will be able to contribute greatly to the community
If you have any bans on record: no
What can you bring to the community: public processing facilities shared liquid room

aziel13

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: aziel13
Where you heard about the server:
I heard about this server from this Feed the beast forum thread.
Why you would like to play on the server:
I am interested in playing on a larger scale server after playing in ssp and on a small server. I used to play alot a large tekkit server, and I find it interesting to play with larger groups of mature tekkit/ftb players.
If you have any bans on record:
I do not have any bans on record.
What can you bring to the community:
I have alot of experience with using most of the mods which are shared between ftb and tekkit. I also enjoy helping people who don't know as much as I do to get started with the basics of each mod.