MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

louiskw

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: extraordinary
Where you heard about the server: The Forums.
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to meet some new friends, have some relaxing gaming & to learn more about feed the beast.
If you have any bans on record: None.
What can you bring to the community: I can bring the basic knowledge of F-T-B for anyone that is seeking help.
Welcome to the server :)

Extraordinary

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: extraordinary
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to meet some new friends, have some relaxing gaming & to learn more about feed the beast.
What can you bring to the community: I can bring the basic knowledge of F-T-B for anyone that is seeking help.
Thank you :)

Colt_Darkfire

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Colt_Darkfire
Why you would like to play on the server: Just looking for a stable community driver FTB Experience in which i can meet new people and enjoy the mods and get some new ideas for builds.
What can you bring to the community: Wide range of knowledge about modded minecraft, could also work on some shared resource area's once im setup enough.

Maaximilian

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Maaximilian

Where you heard about the server: Directly from the FTB website!

Why you would like to play on the server: I'm looking for a friendly, easy way to transition into a Tekkit/FTB type server. Never played with the mod before! Your server has a good feeling about it.

If you have any bans on record: No, sir.

What can you bring to the community: I can bring a fresh, charming personality and an innate skill to building. I'm eager to learn and I'll author the cosmetic revolution of your server! :)

Mez

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Colt_Darkfire
Why you would like to play on the server: Just looking for a stable community driver FTB Experience in which i can meet new people and enjoy the mods and get some new ideas for builds.
What can you bring to the community: Wide range of knowledge about modded minecraft, could also work on some shared resource area's once im setup enough.
IGN: Maaximilian

Where you heard about the server: Directly from the FTB website!

Why you would like to play on the server: I'm looking for a friendly, easy way to transition into a Tekkit/FTB type server. Never played with the mod before! Your server has a good feeling about it.

If you have any bans on record: No, sir.

What can you bring to the community: I can bring a fresh, charming personality and an innate skill to building. I'm eager to learn and I'll author the cosmetic revolution of your server! :)
Added, welcome to the server!

TopJo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TopJo

Where you heard about the server: FTB website.

Why you would like to play on the server: Bought Minecraft because of modding and would like to join a professional server.

If you have any bans on record: No

What can you bring to the community: Friendly helpful and mature.

Mez

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TopJo

Where you heard about the server: FTB website.

Why you would like to play on the server: Bought Minecraft because of modding and would like to join a professional server.

If you have any bans on record: No

What can you bring to the community: Friendly helpful and mature.
Added, welcome to the server

Smackzter

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Smackzter​
Why you would like to play on the server: Trying to find a nice FTP server with 20 TPS and your server seems to be the one and only.
If you have any bans on record: None according to http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/6938809ea4b66441cb2afe3544a4ec2e071a7d27
What can you bring to the community: I'm a nice guy from the noxcrew (http://www.youtube.com/user/NoxcrewPresents) that has good knowledge of the mods originating from the T-word and just using the mods by themselves. My favourite mods are RP2 and Thaumcraft so i am really excited for the future updates.
Love smackzter

Chance

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mr_Cig
Where you heard about the server: Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I am looking for an active server, to really get the full advantage of a multiplayer server
If you have any bans on record: no
What can you bring to the community: Maturity, intelligence, and humor.

Maaximilian

Jul 29, 2019
I don't mean to spam this page, but could anyone tell me why I can't log into the FTB server; smp1.minemod.org? Am I being a chucklehead and using the wrong IP? My internet is working too!

Jaknal

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Jaknal
Where you heard about the server: Saw it on the forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Played Tekkit for a while and I'm always looking for a good server to join.
If you have any bans on record: I don't have any bans to speak of.
What can you bring to the community: Well I'm generally good at making people laugh and I can help in projects that anyone might need.

xx1guardian1xx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Jaknal
Where you heard about the server: Saw it on the forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Played Tekkit for a while and I'm always looking for a good server to join.
If you have any bans on record: I don't have any bans to speak of.
What can you bring to the community: Well I'm generally good at making people laugh and I can help in projects that anyone might need.
Accepted.

xx1guardian1xx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mr_Cig
Where you heard about the server: Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I am looking for an active server, to really get the full advantage of a multiplayer server
If you have any bans on record: no
What can you bring to the community: Maturity, intelligence, and humor.
Accepted!
IGN: Smackzter​
Why you would like to play on the server: Trying to find a nice FTP server with 20 TPS and your server seems to be the one and only.
If you have any bans on record: None according to http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/6938809ea4b66441cb2afe3544a4ec2e071a7d27
What can you bring to the community: I'm a nice guy from the noxcrew (http://www.youtube.com/user/NoxcrewPresents) that has good knowledge of the mods originating from the T-word and just using the mods by themselves. My favourite mods are RP2 and Thaumcraft so i am really excited for the future updates.
Love smackzter
Accepted![DOUBLEPOST=1353600285][/DOUBLEPOST]
No probs! I've seen way worse application response times. Yours is fairly good actually :)
Thanks! :D

Deltabandit

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Deltabandit
Where you heard about the server: On the Feed the Beast forums
Why you would like to play on the server: To find a cool FTB server to play on
If you have any bans on record: None
What can you bring to the community: I can help new people out once I have enough stuff and I can bring humor.

xx1guardian1xx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Deltabandit
Where you heard about the server: On the Feed the Beast forums
Why you would like to play on the server: To find a cool FTB server to play on
If you have any bans on record: None
What can you bring to the community: I can help new people out once I have enough stuff and I can bring humor.
Accepted