Whitelist Server Mineguild Network

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

teh_nexus

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Teh_nexus
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: A few, but they never seem to last after a major update
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Couple years now

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
seems that rebel_fire8 is still Guest on the server, can maybe some staff add him as member? =)
Did that. Sorry about that :p.

- IGN: Punkalicious5000
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: No
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: About a year
Promoted to member. Welcome to the server!

- IGN: Teh_nexus
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: A few, but they never seem to last after a major update
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Couple years now

frick600

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: frick600
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, a server a friend of mine hosted in Australlia, the lag was horrible as I'm in US.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I started last year at Christmas, so very late 2012.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: bgibson
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yes I've played on mindcrack, ultimate , direwolf
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I've played modded minecraft for about 2-3 years love it it's a ton of fun... My old server shut down so I'm trying to find a new one

- IGN: frick600
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, a server a friend of mine hosted in Australlia, the lag was horrible as I'm in US.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I started last year at Christmas, so very late 2012.
Not sure about the ping that you're gonna have on our server, since it's in Germany, although we have one of the best connections.

frick600

Jul 29, 2019

Not sure about the ping that you're gonna have on our server, since it's in Germany, although we have one of the best connections.
Oh, I'll still take a look, thanks for the promo.

rebel fire

Jul 29, 2019
Ya when the server crashed I lost everything in my inventory lol that sucks

may have been because I went to the other servers to look at what they were like
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
Ya when the server crashed I lost everything in my inventory lol that sucks

may have been because I went to the other servers to look at what they were like
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm sorry about that. Our shared inventory system is still WIP, so it's not 100% failsafe. If you had anything important, send me a PM.

DragonEnder99

Jul 29, 2019
Whenever I scan something in thaumcraft, I don't get research points. I can even see the symbols of the aspects appear, but i get no points from scanning anything. To get research points, I have to combine aspects. That's how I've gotten the little research that I have.

Tundras

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tundras
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I've been on a few that haven't lasted and I've never found a "home"
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I've played for around a year and a half or so now

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
Whenever I scan something in thaumcraft, I don't get research points. I can even see the symbols of the aspects appear, but i get no points from scanning anything. To get research points, I have to combine aspects. That's how I've gotten the little research that I have.
I believe it's either a bug with MCPC+ or something about our cross-inventory mod, we'll look into that.

EDIT: Are you researching in one server, and checking for new aspects in another?
IGN: Tundras
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I've been on a few that haven't lasted and I've never found a "home"
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I've played for around a year and a half or so now

Last edited:

DragonEnder99

Jul 29, 2019
I believe it's either a bug with MCPC+ or something about our cross-inventory mod, we'll look into that.

EDIT: Are you researching in one server, and checking for new aspects in another?

Nope. I'm researching and checking aspects in gamma. I hope the bug gets fixed soon. Thanks a ton in advance!

Kebucc

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: kronnen73
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I played in 5 other servers found in this forum. Unfortunately, all were closed.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since 1.25 Technic Launcher

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
What you can do is: connect with the IP: gamma.mineguild.net, that seems to be working.
Keep in mind: we're already working on a fix for it :)

- IGN: kronnen73
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I played in 5 other servers found in this forum. Unfortunately, all were closed.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since 1.25 Technic Launcher

Kebucc

Jul 29, 2019
I played for a bit 'on the server, works fine, no lag but I did not understand, if there are banned items .

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
I played for a bit 'on the server, works fine, no lag but I did not understand, if there are banned items .
For the most part, if you can't craft it's disabled. Mystcraft age creation is banned and nukes. That's about it.