Whitelist Server Mineguild Network

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Zenzar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Zenzar84
Why you want you join: Been trying for ages to find a good and stable server and old enough people to not worry about people destroying things that i been building or stealing form me, i tend to play slow and stedy and active on TS/Vent/mumble or what ever your using =) i help people as good as i can to things of my knowledge of the modpacks, my english is not the best but atleast people understand me and knows what i say when i speak :)

Have you played on other modded servers before?: very much so
Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since the first mod more or less came out to minecraft so in the very early stage =)

Cheers in advance for the spot on the server and i hope we all meet soon enough =)

Last edited:

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: KaosC57
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, i have played atleast a dozen or so servers.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since 1.2.5 Tekkit was around, and been with FTB since it's launch.
Promoted to member. Welcome to the server!

IGN: Zenzar84
Why you want you join: Been trying for ages to find a good and stable server and old enough people to not worry about people destroying things that i been building or stealing form me, i tend to play slow and stedy and active on TS/Vent/mumble or what ever your using =) i help people as good as i can to things of my knowledge of the modpacks, my english is not the best but atleast people understand me and knows what i say when i speak :)

Have you played on other modded servers before?: very much so
Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since the first mod more or less came out to minecraft so in the very early stage =)

Cheers in advance for the spot on the server and i hope we all meet soon enough =)

Eisregen

Jul 29, 2019
hey hey, could an admit restore a backup of my player.dat i stuck on loading the spirit world and crash every time i login
Code:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Daisy, daisy...

Time: 22.04.14 23:09
Description: Ticking screen

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not get provider type for dimension 9, does not exist
    at net.minecraftforge.common.DimensionManager.getProviderType(DimensionManager.java:157)
    at net.minecraftforge.common.DimensionManager.createProviderFor(DimensionManager.java:311)
    at net.minecraft.world.WorldProvider.func_76570_a(WorldProvider.java:209)
    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient.<init>(WorldClient.java:62)
    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72455_a(NetClientHandler.java:349)
    at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet1Login.func_73279_a(Packet1Login.java:119)
    at net.minecraft.network.TcpConnection.func_74428_b(TcpConnection.java:462)
    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72551_d(NetClientHandler.java:281)
    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.GuiConnecting.func_73876_c(GuiConnecting.java:51)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1580)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:910)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:838)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
hey hey, could an admit restore a backup of my player.dat i stuck on loading the spirit world and crash every time i login
Code:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Daisy, daisy...

Time: 22.04.14 23:09
Description: Ticking screen

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not get provider type for dimension 9, does not exist
    at net.minecraftforge.common.DimensionManager.getProviderType(DimensionManager.java:157)
    at net.minecraftforge.common.DimensionManager.createProviderFor(DimensionManager.java:311)
    at net.minecraft.world.WorldProvider.func_76570_a(WorldProvider.java:209)
    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient.<init>(WorldClient.java:62)
    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72455_a(NetClientHandler.java:349)
    at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet1Login.func_73279_a(Packet1Login.java:119)
    at net.minecraft.network.TcpConnection.func_74428_b(TcpConnection.java:462)
    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72551_d(NetClientHandler.java:281)
    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.GuiConnecting.func_73876_c(GuiConnecting.java:51)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1580)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:910)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:838)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
I think I fixed it, try it now.

rebel fire

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: rebel_fire8
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: no im really excited to find one I can have fun in
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: about a year now

Zenzar

Jul 29, 2019
The server seems to be having an issue with high MS and low tps atm, maybe take a look into it mate? =)

other from that the people i meet so far seems to be very friendly and helpful :)

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: rebel_fire8
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: no im really excited to find one I can have fun in
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: about a year now

Mustt

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: jdpitt05
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I've played on a few different servers that have either had lag problems or just went down forever.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I played Unleashed and Ultimate, I've played DW20 since it was released.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
I was a member on the previous server and now I am a guest, so I can't teleport using /t spawn or /spawn.
Fixed.

- IGN: jdpitt05
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I've played on a few different servers that have either had lag problems or just went down forever.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I played Unleashed and Ultimate, I've played DW20 since it was released.

TheNecromage

Jul 29, 2019
I was playing on this server and someone put I portal by my house. I went through it out of curiosity and it took me into either a corrupted chunk or something of the sorts. Every time I try to join Alpha I just crash. It causes me to crash on the other servers after a while as well. Could you please look into the matter? Thanks.

wendictive

Jul 29, 2019
Hey DB (afterwind) i have a surgestion... im running low on lava and i dont want to ruin all of nether by cobblestoning it so.... i sugest a lava age.. here is the perfect setup Book for this...
Ocean Biome
Single Biome
Lava Block
Flat
Zenith
Zero Length
Normal SUn
No weather
Bright Lighting
Clear Modifiers

hope my surgestion is recieved well

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
Hey DB (afterwind) i have a surgestion... im running low on lava and i dont want to ruin all of nether by cobblestoning it so.... i sugest a lava age.. here is the perfect setup Book for this...
Ocean Biome
Single Biome
Lava Block
Flat
Zenith
Zero Length
Normal SUn
No weather
Bright Lighting
Clear Modifiers

hope my surgestion is recieved well
Not a bad suggestion, but I'm not gonna make another mystcraft just because of its random and unstable behavior. Sorry :(

I was playing on this server and someone put I portal by my house. I went through it out of curiosity and it took me into either a corrupted chunk or something of the sorts. Every time I try to join Alpha I just crash. It causes me to crash on the other servers after a while as well. Could you please look into the matter? Thanks.
Please send to me the crash report through a private message.[DOUBLEPOST=1398456366][/DOUBLEPOST]
I played in the server before the update, but now I can't join due to "Bad Login".
We've changed the ip to mineguild.net, make sure you use that.

Zenzar

Jul 29, 2019
the pump that puts stone/cobble is the best pump to use and there is no need to worry about draining the nether as each server/world got its own nether so :)

Zenzar

Jul 29, 2019
seems that rebel_fire8 is still Guest on the server, can maybe some staff add him as member? =)

Marayna

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Punkalicious5000
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: No
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: About a year