Whitelist Server Mineguild Network

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Wafflous

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Slicendiice
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Way too many to count.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I started playing modded minecraft when I first heard about FTB. I want to say its been over a year, I haven't really kept track.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Slicendiice
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Way too many to count.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I started playing modded minecraft when I first heard about FTB. I want to say its been over a year, I haven't really kept track.
Promoted! Welcome to the server!

Echo_Beta

Jul 29, 2019
Form:
- IGN: Echo_Beta
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: A few, mainly with friends who could host them.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since i discovered buildcraft not too long after its release, but vanilla since 1.2.5 or around there.

Edit: Ill log on in a bit and check the server out.

Last edited:

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
Form:
- IGN: Echo_Beta
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: A few, mainly with friends who could host them.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since i discovered buildcraft not too long after its release, but vanilla since 1.2.5 or around there.

Edit: Ill log on in a bit and check the server out.
Promoted. Welcome to the server!

Phantom_Lunacy

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Phantom_Lunacy
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:Yes
- Since when did you start playing modded minecraft?: 2 years ago when I bought a computer strong enough to run it.

smash090

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: smash090
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:yes I have
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since direwolf pack first came out last year

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: smash090
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:yes I have
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since direwolf pack first came out last year
Promoted to member. Welcome to the server![DOUBLEPOST=1387342234][/DOUBLEPOST]
Server appears to be down or is it just me?
It's the connection. It's not something we can do about, hopefully they'll fix it soon :)

Evi1Monkey

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Evi1Monkey
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Been playing FTB since dirwolf20's 2nd singleplayer season
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: See above

Edit: typoed age...

Docxx

Jul 29, 2019
Promoted to member. Welcome to the server![DOUBLEPOST=1387342234][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's the connection. It's not something we can do about, hopefully they'll fix it soon :)

Well It jut says 'Can't Reach server'. If I get that with the server in Germany then there is something seriously wrong. Hope it gets fixed soon :/

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Evi1Monkey
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Been playing FTB since dirwolf20's 2nd singleplayer season
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: See above

Edit: typoed age...
Promoted to member. Welcome to the server!

gago

Jul 29, 2019
Any news on when the server will be back online again? I'm getting "Can't reach server" as well.

Stanekk

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Stanekk
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, but they always seem to go down after a while.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since IC, yes IC, not IC2 :D

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Stanekk
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, but they always seem to go down after a while.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since IC, yes IC, not IC2 :D
Oooh, we have an oldie here :) ! Promoted. Welcome to the server!

Sushiba

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Sushibas
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yup and hosted
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: since early alphas with only creative mode and had fun playing lava survival lol :D

Ravara

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Ravara
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yep!
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: since 1.2.5 i only play modded minecraft, it was tekkit classic, and even joined a staff that i made it to 1.5, but i left

Feldmanovich_

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Feldmanovich_
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yes for a long time but they cloesd the server so that's why i am here ;D
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: 5months or even more, im realy good with almost all of the mods and im sure we'll have fun playing togther.

KuroiMitsukai

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: KuroiMitsukai
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, dw20, unleashed, mindcrack, tekkit, and custom packs
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I started playing modded minecraft while the game was still in beta.