Whitelist Server Mineguild Network

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Lightcap

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Lightcap
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I have played Mincrack and Unleashed
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: About 9 months ago

fishcake321

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: fishcake321
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yes
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I have played modded mc since 1.7.3

sros

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Sros1995
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: since the beginning of ftb

snipe50cal

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: snipe50cal
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes Several Others
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I started playing vanilla in beta 1.3, and joined FTB back 1 year ago. I also understand most things from watching youtubers for the past year play almost every mod.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
Lightcap, fishcake321, Sros1995, snipe50cal promoted to member rank. Welcome to the server, everyone!

TigerReborn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TigerReborn
Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes
Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since before Tekkit was made ( or at least since I knew it exsisted )

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TigerReborn
Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes
Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since before Tekkit was made ( or at least since I knew it exsisted )
Promoted to the Member rank. Welcome to the server! :)

GgnoreZz

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Whizz_
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, mainly with friends.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: As far as I remember, the first time playing modding minecraft was with ic2 about begining of this year!

Venxir

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

IGN: Venxir
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, for over 1.5 years with friends/internet people
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since 1.5 years, before that I did some vanilla minecraft but that wasn't entertaining enough ;)

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Whizz_
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, mainly with friends.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: As far as I remember, the first time playing modding minecraft was with ic2 about begining of this year!
Accepted, Welcome to the server![DOUBLEPOST=1387052685][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello,

IGN: Venxir
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, for over 1.5 years with friends/internet people
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since 1.5 years, before that I did some vanilla minecraft but that wasn't entertaining enough ;)
Promoted to Member. Welcome to the server!

ivoryfire

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ivoryfire
Have you played on other modded servers before: Yes several and hosted/admin on 2
Since when are you playing modded minecraft: since 1.3.2 modds

Minato121

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Minato121
Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes.
Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I started about year ago with ftb ultimate on 1.4.7

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ivoryfire
Have you played on other modded servers before: Yes several and hosted/admin on 2
Since when are you playing modded minecraft: since 1.3.2 modds
Promoted to member. Welcome to the server![DOUBLEPOST=1387054661][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN:Minato121
Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes.
Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I started about year ago with ftb ultimate on 1.4.7
Promoted! Welcome to the server!

gago

Jul 29, 2019
The server has been updated to 1.0.3

If you're having issues loading it, delete the mod folders and let the launcher install the modpack again.

InvitedGravy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cabbooseeeeeeee
Have you played on other modded servers before: yes, I've played on a bunch and I'm pretty experienced with most of the mods.
Since when are you playing modded minecraft: I've been playing modded minecraft since 1.2.5

danriduk

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: danriduk
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yes many different ones for many years cant even remember how far back probably since the start of tekkit.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: many years ago (2+ definitely) i think since the 1.2 packs.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cabbooseeeeeeee
Have you played on other modded servers before: yes, I've played on a bunch and I'm pretty experienced with most of the mods.
Since when are you playing modded minecraft: I've been playing modded minecraft since 1.2.5

Accepted! Welcome to the server, buddy!

- IGN: danriduk
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yes many different ones for many years cant even remember how far back probably since the start of tekkit.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: many years ago (2+ definitely) i think since the 1.2 packs.

Promoted to member. Welcome to the server!

TheBlueGenie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheBlueGenie
-Played Before: Yes, played a few
-Since when are you playing: About a year both vanilla and modded