Whitelist Server Mineguild Network

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
Since there are not any admins that are gonna play and manage the servers since the map is really old and there are not many players around anymore, we've decided to close whitelists. If you are whitelisted you can still play on the server but we don't assure you that your stuff is safe.

The servers are not gonna close completely. We have a lot of plans for 1.7. Better server interlinking, better protection mod, better stability etc. We are working hard on getting all these things ready before a 1.7 modpack comes out on the FTB launcher. We might switch to a private modpack or something similar for better management. We are gonna come back when we have all that's needed to update the server to 1.7. Keep an eye on our forums (http://mineguild.net), although it's mostly empty, that's where we're gonna announce it first, later on this forum.

Since we're understaffed, in a couple days, I'll start a thread on our forums on which you can apply for an admin rank.

Hopefully this clears things out, you can post questions on our forums or send me a PM and I'll respond to all of them. Hope you had fun on our servers, and hopefully we'll see ya next time :)

UPDATE:
You can now go ahead and apply on our forums to get on our newest servers. We're in somewhat of a testing phase at the moment so watch out for the bugs that might occur. The whitelisting might close depending on how many people we get on. FORUMS: (http://mineguild.net/forum)

Last edited:

gago

Jul 29, 2019
Form:
- IGN: gagoslav
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, but i was mostly very laggy due to my previous bad internet connection.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: For around a year now i think.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
Form:
- IGN: gagoslav
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, but i was mostly very laggy due to my previous bad internet connection.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: For around a year now i think.
Promoted to Member. Welcome to the server!

Rolo318

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Rolo318
I have played on FTB Ultimate servers before. Took a bit of a break for a few months and just getting back into the swing of things
Been playing mindcraft since beta and modded mincraft since FTB first came out.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Rolo318
I have played on FTB Ultimate servers before. Took a bit of a break for a few months and just getting back into the swing of things
Been playing mindcraft since beta and modded mincraft since FTB first came out.
Promoted to member. Welcome to the server!

Myu

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:wilsonreborn
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:Yes.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Years , but i am not a really good player , i just follow guides ;/

Dr.Fabulous

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Bingzz
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: No, but I hope that I will settle in and that it will be a good experience. Since this year I have exams I can only be active on weekends I really hope it is not a problem :S
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: A year, in total, on and off :)

DeamonHal

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: DeamonHal
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes I have, and I've always tried to add what I can to the community.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I've played Minecraft for nearly 3 years now (since alpha), and mods for about a year and a half.

Kenoba Bridge

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Kenoba10
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Just my own ones and I stopped it because of continuous griefing and out of control pranks
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: March 2013

philip98

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pschlsser
Have you played on other modded servers before? Yes, Mineguild Ultimate, together with ToelzerKing
Since when are you playing modded minecraft? About a year

RustyXXL

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:RustyXXL
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:Just a little bit back in 1.2.5 I think
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Uhm, dunno...sometime back in Minecraft beta 1.6 or 1.7 I think...can't really remember...I'm to old to have that kind of memory :p

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
Wilsonreborn, Bingzz, DaemonHal, Kenoba10, daeliee, pschlsser, RustyXXL you've all been promoted to member. Welcome to the server!

OhhWorddd

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: ohhworddd
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since 1.2.5 Packs.

shadowpie20

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: shadowpie20
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yes at least 5
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: every since I started playing vanilla I have looked at and played modded versions of minecraft.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
Form:
- IGN: Timdarkine
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: I do, the first Direwolf modpack
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: since the beginning of Tekkit
Promoted to member. Welcome to the server![DOUBLEPOST=1387031699][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: shadowpie20
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yes at least 5
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: every since I started playing vanilla I have looked at and played modded versions of minecraft.
I'm sorry but you don't meet our expectations to join our server.

Steve

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: sjc807
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since Tekkit became a thing