Minecraft or Facebook? Who knew.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Do I want this ability

• Total voters
A

Arcanuo

It came as a suprise to me, when I booted up my newly minted Infinity Skyblock, that I had downloaded the Facebook Edition. With this new Edition, I would like to be able to see/and push Status Updates that my friends will see, I have all this empty space beside adding friends, so it shouldn't be hard.

37c83512b13a58722bb6e431c000092f.png

I hope this comes soon, as I am super excited, and would love to post updates about my blocky life.

Reactions: Watchful11
A

Arcanuo

This would be a great feature and I would love to see it.

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
This is not Facebook... It's one of the new features added by either FtB Tweaks or FtB Utilities, and is useful on servers (not so much on single player). It's activated by clicking the "crowd" icon next to your inventory UI.

You can create a Friends List, if the people you invite accept the invitation, and if you claim the chunks your base is on (the map Icon just below the crowd Icon is where you do this) only the people in your Friends List will be allowed to make changes on said chunks. This can prevent some pranking/griefing.