Minecraft Lets Play Channel.

Tryonus

Jul 29, 2019
Heylo Everyone!

This is my first post on this forum and even though I haven't started a FTB Lets play as 'yet' I will be doing very soon, need to finish off my tekkit big dig first.

So before I started advertising my videos I'd thought it would be a good idea to Introduce myself and my channel.

So here goes, My name is Tryonus, Pronounced Try-on-us, most people shorten it to Try so feel free :D
I'm 30 years old and I live in the UK, I got into Playing Modded Minecraft while watching youtubers like Yogscast, Meatwagon22 , theonlybently and a few others.

My Channel started roughly 6 months ago, towards the end of June, after playing on a Server where the owners did there own YouTube channel Called ParaBlox <no longer running>, I decided to make one just for a hobby and have some fun, I don't make any money nor do I ever expect to. I currently have 24 Subscribers always looking for more *hint* *hint* lol ;)

That's pretty much it in a nut shell, so If you do fancy checking out my channel the link is ***HERE***

Even though there are other play though of different games on there I have decided to just concentrate on Minecraft as that seems to be the more popular viewing.

Please Note that I am ALWAYS looking for Advice, Feedback and Criticism as long as its constructive, if you think my channel is good, great let me know, if you think its bad, please don't just say its bad, let me know WHY you think its bad, then hopefully I can improve it and make it good for YOU. :)

Thanks for Reading and I'll be uploading let's play's soon <I hope> :)

Tryonus

Tryonus

Jul 29, 2019
Heylo again,

As mentioned in my original post I would be starting a New play through using a Feed the Beast Mod-pack.

And here it is, I hope you all enjoy, and do remember that I am ALWAYS looking for feedback, advice, help and criticism of any type. :)

Please remember to head over to my channel (link in op) to Subscribe and Like :D

Tryonus

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 18: Flying around (Final)

Yep this is the final episode, so do remember to head over to my channel *Link Here* to subscribe to see what I do next.

Tryonus

Jul 29, 2019
Hey all, With being finished with the dw20 pack sooner than I thought I would be, I needed a video for tonight.

So just for fun I did a play through of ULTRA HARD SURVIVAL 2 in HARDCORE. from the ATLauncher.

I hope you enjoy it and have a good laugh at me trying to survive :D

Please do remember to head over to my channel to Subscribe and leave a Like.

Also thanks to Jadedcat for letting me know I can post non-ftb videos on here.