Minecraft Daily, The Minecraft Drama Journal. [Boredom Projects]

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
I usually come up with the most ridiculous things when I'm bored. In one of those moments, inspired by this thread, I created the first and probably only edition of 'Minecraft Daily'. If you like drama, and nonsensical humor, you might just like this. Enjoy'.

JCc9soq.jpg

Final notes:
~ Sorry for any grammatical mistakes! I wasn't paying much attention while writing, and Photoshop doesn't have an auto-corrector, so... :D
~ It's pretty obvious, but still - I didn't intend to actually mean any harm to any of the people mentioned above! :p

iNd3x

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe make another one sometime?
Maybe add something with Jadedcat and bees? :p

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
This just in! Jebb is going to add another awesome mob for minecraft:

attachment.php

thats right. frickin sharks with frickin lazor beams attached to their frickin heads. now lets see who can catch one with a fishing pole!

If I ever make another edition of Minecraft Daily - holy shit, that's so going to be in it.[DOUBLEPOST=1404772250][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm not debating if I want to do another one or not. :p
What do you guys think?

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
If I ever make another edition of Minecraft Daily - holy shit, that's so going to be in it.[DOUBLEPOST=1404772250][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm not debating if I want to do another one or not. :p
What do you guys think?
You either keep doing it, or someone else is gonna. We didn't start the fire. You did. We didn't light it and we sure as hell ain't fighting it!

steve g

Jul 29, 2019
NEWS FLASH: villagers are committing suicide all over the world! Investigators found notes in their houses reading: nyurrr. hur HURRR. Investigators also found that on closer inspection, their carrot crops were replaced with ender lillies. Nobody knows what the significance of that is, but it does lead authorities to believe certain...ender men...were responsible for the sudden mood swings in the villagers. Local iron golems were asked if they saw or heard anything, but they were too depressed to say anything. Instead they handed investigators their flowers.