Problem Mindcrack v7 1.4.6 server crashing error

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Deejay

Jul 29, 2019
Code:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Surprise! Haha. Well, this is awkward.

Time: 1/15/13 5:19 AM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new native thread
    at java.lang.Thread.start0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Thread.start(Unknown Source)
    at it.a(NetLoginHandler.java:160)
    at cw.a(SourceFile:30)
    at cg.b(TcpConnection.java:454)
    at it.c(NetLoginHandler.java:81)
    at hu.a(ServerListenThread.java:56)
    at ht.b(SourceFile:29)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:702)
    at ho.r(DedicatedServer.java:270)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:598)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:497)
    at fy.run(SourceFile:849)

Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)
hey there
im haveing issues with the folowing error, server runs fine for a few hours then this pops up shuting it down.
any ideas as to what is causing it? we have been running for 6-7 weeks and now this has started happening.

NooBxGockeL

Jul 29, 2019
I dont know much about your server yet, post full crashlog... I think i allready know what the Problem is.

NooBxGockeL

Jul 29, 2019
Well its not what i thought it would be, but maybe i can help you.
The problem is somewhat relevant to your ram and/or stacksize.
How much ram do you have and how much is allocated to minecraft, may sound wierd but stay something like 512-1024 mb below your max ram, you will need that buffer for such things as native threads.
Are you running other things on the server, when yes try disabled as much as you can and know your allowed to disable.

Its likely that ComputerCraft is causing that Problem because every Computer wants his own little Thread.
If you dont really have a use for it try disabled that, might help a bit too.

Reactions: Nessiroj

Nessiroj

Jul 29, 2019
Totally didn't think of that NooBxGockeL, thanks for pointing that out i presumed server admins did take that in account. Depending on the OS indeed 512 or 1024 (windows 1024 is a must) otherwise stuff will crash when minecraft is needs all the ram your allowed to use it.

logoster

Jul 29, 2019
well, from the error report in the main post, it looks like something on the server is causing java to run out of ram, hence causing java to auto stop the server, with a crash message, so, if your able to id suggest eaither allocating more ram to your server, or finding whats causing the server to run out of ram

GummyHermit

Jul 29, 2019
Howdy All, I am The Owner of the server in Op's post, and i have been working on this issue, and i have still not located the root cause i will provide as much info as i can to get some assistance on this matter, as im stumped.
some additional info that wasn't presented was tick threading was attempted to be loaded in. but as i patched it on local cpu and uploaded to my vps, i had a few issues and got rid of it. by this i mean all folders,jar etc were deleted world folder renamed, and a clean mindcrack V7 was loaded in and once i had all files etc generated i removed the world and renamed original one.
Any idea if anything gets touched inside the world folder? as apart from trying that out, no mods have been added or removed from default pack.
operating system of server is linux and it was running on adaptive memory allowance (creeperguard) and has been set currently to 6446/8192.
The only thing running on here to my knowledge is the FTB server itself.
i will link the following in case one of these helps diagnose this frustrating problem:

forgemodloaderlog --> http://pastebin.com/q8dVZzBk
crash report--> http://pastebin.com/6iSiY0Hc
a debug --> http://pastebin.com/Bg95PaMb
the jar itself (in case i have accidently messed with something) --> https://www.dropbox.com/s/tog8sm8gtvgnkgx/craftbukkit.jar

Also http is disabled on turtles etc, but that hasn't seemed to help, disabling computer craft is really a valid option as there is a few projects that will be requiring that mod.
Any advice on this issue would be greatly appricated and if any addition info is required please let me know.

~Gummy

logoster

Jul 29, 2019
craftbukkit.jar?????????????? that in itself may be your problem, as all feed the beast server files use the vannila minecraft server jar, NOT craftbukkit, so, you may not have the real server jar, hence why you may be crashing

Nessiroj

Jul 29, 2019
craftbukkit.jar?????????????? that in itself may be your problem, as all feed the beast server files use the vannila minecraft server jar, NOT craftbukkit, so, you may not have the real server jar, hence why you may be crashing

you really have no idea what your talking about. So please stay out of this

@GummyHermit
Checking your FML logs i see here the start of the problem:
Code:
2013-01-22 04:07:37 [INFO] [STDOUT] Sending serverside check to: Landril
2013-01-22 04:07:37 [INFO] [PortalGun] [1.4.7v2] Recieved client info from Landril
2013-01-22 04:07:53 [WARNING] [Minecraft] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?

After that the server keeps spamming that error and eventually run out of memory (wich offcourse is normal)
I don't know if it's a problem with the point that player is spawning (error in chunk / alot off entities / alot off machines),
or that the server starts doing that as soon as anyone logs in (or maybe even when none is online)

Code:
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new native thread
        at java.lang.Thread.start0(Native Method)
        at java.lang.Thread.start(Unknown Source)
        at cg.d(TcpConnection.java:484)
        at it.a(NetLoginHandler.java:250)
        at do.a(SourceFile:23)
        at cg.b(TcpConnection.java:454)
        at it.c(NetLoginHandler.java:81)
        at hu.a(ServerListenThread.java:56)
        at ht.b(SourceFile:29)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:702)
        at ho.r(DedicatedServer.java:270)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:598)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:497)
        at fy.run(SourceFile:849)

Looks like the server has problems with the TCP handling of the connection
I do know Creeperhost had some problems last weekend (according to twitter), but i reckon those should be solved.

I can't check your craftbukkit.jar since i'm at work atm. But everything looks good.
It's a wild guess but is the server rebooted after this weekend? might be an strange routing issue in the datacenter of creeperhost after the problems.

Luke_H

Jul 29, 2019
{redacted rule breaking quote}

craftbukkit.jar is just the name the server jar, the Creeperpanel can't start a server jar if it's not named craftbukkit.jar the name of a server jar doesn't change the actual jar.

Open a support ticket to our department by the way, I'll get one of our staff to look into it for you.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Please don't quote posts that break rules... I then have to search for and remove the quotes when I remove the post..

Draylynn

Jul 29, 2019
Details:
Name: net.minecraft.src.builders.TileBlueprintLibrary // buildcraft.builders.TileBlueprintLibrary
Block type: ID #0
Block data value: Unknown? (Got -1)
Block location: World: (-1134,79,179), Chunk: (at 2,4,3 in -71,11; contains blocks -1136,0,176 to -1121,255,191), Region: (-3,0; contains chunks -96,0 to -65,31, blocks -1536,0,0 to -1025,255,511)

I pulled this error from your server, because I'm just that awesome.

You have ticking entities and you also now have the exact coordinates of the effected machine - Buildcraft Blueprints.
I advise slathering your character in bacon, attempt to reach the effected machine and beat it senseless with the leg of a zombie (aka, try to remove it from your map).
Failing that you can use;
DinnerBones coordinates tool to find the effected region.mca and remove it, this will remove a 32x32 chunk section of map and regenerate it, at least most of your map will remain intact.
McEdit can also be used to remove the effected tile I believe.
Unless someone else has a better idea of fixing it?

Always check all your Crash Reports, they may not all be identical, this particular machine at these exact coordinates have been cropping up a few times in your /crash reports/ folder over the last few days.

Reactions: hoodster25