Problem Mindcrack turtle/deployer/filler not building & minimap waypoint warp permission

abcDUCKY

Jul 29, 2019
It's a hosted Mindcrack server that uses MCPC and currently has WorldEdit, AuthMe, LogEx, Essentials.
My problem is turtles, deployers, fillers and possibly something else that I don't know of cannot place blocks.
Quarries, turtles or any other block digger has no problems.
There's no land protection that's stopping it, I have literally no clue what's stopping it, any ideas?

And another question would be if the minimap waypoint teleportation has some sort of permission? Working on setting up permissions at the moment and some other plugins and I wan't to give certain ranks the abiltiy to use it.

powergitt

Jul 29, 2019
Try oping the fakeplayers for the mods you're using:
/op [[BuildCraft]]
/op [ComputerCraft]
/op [Redpower]

etc, remember to include the brackets.

powergitt

Jul 29, 2019
If you're using some kind of permission plugin or mod, you can try adding the fakeplayers to that mod to allow them to place blocks.

Pollie

Jul 29, 2019
problem is authme, i have the same thing. Try it, remove the plugin and it works again.

the problem is not within authme i think but in an authentication plugin because other auth plugins give the same problem.

Gr. Pollie

Panda911

Jul 29, 2019
I think the issue is authme is trying to get the fake players to register and wont let them do anything till they do and since there Mods they cant register