Mindcrack - Traincraft and Draft gears

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

layton452

Jul 29, 2019
So my friends and myself have recently began exploring some of the new mods that came out of the Mindcrack pack, and one of our personal favourites is Traincraft. We really want to create linked train carts to make train transportation around the server a reality, but I'm having trouble locating the Draft gear in NEI.

Moreover, it isn't present at all ( at least as far as I can see) in the game as searching through NEI yields no results and the recipe on the Train Assembly table creates a stake instead of the draft gear needed.

So, does anyone know if the coupling of train carts is possible in Mindcrack SMP? Thanks in advance!

Decirium

Jul 29, 2019
I really haven't messed with the mod but it appears to just be a renamed item. Just use the stake as you would have done the draft gear and it attachs the carriages together.

layton452

Jul 29, 2019
I had another look and it turned out I had been clicking in the wrong place the whole time... Thankyou very much!