MindCrack Pack - Which Modification Adds Current Block/Active Block/Focused Block HUD?

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
ANSWERED! See the bottom of this post for the answer.

I'm trying to figure out which modification for the MindCrack pack adds the focused block HUD, which looks as follows (highlighted in red):

Specifically, I want to see if there is any Y-offset possible so I can avoid having it conflict with REI's MiniMap, which has no Y-offset functionality. The current result is as follows:

Thank you!

Answer:

The coords and time are by an external mod but the highlight tip is added by nei which you can disable from the nei options, just set the 'highlight tips shown' to hidden

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
Those blocks are from XYCraft, a mod that is still in development.

Pardon, I must not have made myself clear. I am looking to know what modification adds the focus block HUD, not the blocks that I used to produce the screenshots. Here is another example:

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
it's not anything in the mindcrack pack. It must be something you added to the pack.

To confirm, you appear to be right. D'oh! I'll go through and disable my additional modifications one by one to try and figure out which one it is, exactly, and then update this post in case anyone else ends up having a similar issue. Thank you!

EDIT: Well, I removed all of the modifications I had added, and it was still showing up. At this point, I'll start looking through all of the main large mods and seeing if I missed the feature in the config file. Thanks.

krammark

Jul 29, 2019
The coords and time are by an external mod but the highlight tip is added by nei which you can disable from the nei options, just set the 'highlight tips shown' to hidden

arthahar

Oct 31, 2012
NEI? Alt. question: how enable it? )) Ok, i think i find in NEI options. Thank you for info!

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, that is it! And I don't see any option for offsetting/moving the popup. Too bad. I'll follow up with the mod's author on that. Thanks!
~~~

NEI? Alt. question: how enable it? )) Ok, i think i find in NEI options. Thank you for info!

To confirm, the option under the NEI settings (which can be found in the inventory menu at the bottom-left) is "Highlight tips shown".

Reactions: arthahar