MindCrack Pack keeps crashing

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Buddykool

Jul 29, 2019
Everytime I try and log in to the MindCrack pack it crashes. (Without even getting to the homepage). The Direwolf pack seems to be working fine, though.

Any suggestions?

Malkuth

Jul 29, 2019
Actually if its not loading you having a conflict.. You should post your Crash Report for people can figure out what is conflicting.

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure how to do that, honestly lol.

Hmm. Is there a log that pops up behind the launcher every time you start it up? Post that.

Or maybe there's a crash report in (your install location)/MindCrack/minecraft/crash-reports/somefilenamehere.txt. If you can, post that.

Malkuth

Jul 29, 2019
Go to where you Minecrack Folder is.. Go to Minecraft/crashreports/ Newest file to be generated.. Should say crashreport... and some dates at the end.

So Mindcrack/minecraft/crashreports/crashreport.2013.5.1.txt

Post it to pastebin.com
Or on the forums..

Its long file so pastebin is what most use now.

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, ChickenChunks problem, some people have gotten crashes from it.

I don't know. That's always kept me away from that mod just in case, so I know nothing about crashes related to it. Perhaps someone else can help.

Buddykool

Jul 29, 2019
Possibly disabling chickenchunks will stop it from crashing?[DOUBLEPOST=1357414185][/DOUBLEPOST]Nope same thing happened

Malkuth

Jul 29, 2019
That crash report is from 12/30/3012

Try to run it again, with a more updated crash report.

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
Reactions: Eyamaz

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
(Well, ignoring the fact that this should probably be a new thread.)

Looks like you managed to screw up your configs. Try re-installing the pack (while backing up your worlds and your possibly modified Gregtech config if you don't like the default config, of course.)

Reactions: Eyamaz

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
(Well, ignoring the fact that this should probably be a new thread.)

Or should probably be in support in the first place, but hey, your doing a good job so I'll just leave you to it.

:p

Edit: is "Wonkey" a technical term?