Mindcrack grass not growing

NinjaMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all,

Got an issue with Grass and other "entities" not growing as they should. seeded items do seem to grow but are extremely slow but grass doesnt appear to grow at all.

Any ideas on what to check first please? I used to use Forge but my friend sent me an updated bukkit version instead to use.

It worked for a while on that but then stopped :(

NinjaMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
Hour dies one go about installing this please? Perhaps I'm being blind on the page. I thought mcpc replaced bukkit?

I'm so confused ;-(

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
MCPC+ adds bukkit wrappers to forge, basically it allows you to use bukkit plugins on forge servers (feed the beast is forge).

In the folder where you have your servers .jar file, the file your friend sent you. You need to download #15 update of MCPC+ and rename that .jar file to the same one as you have now, and replace it.

I would suggest you take a backup of your server before making any changes.

NinjaMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
Hi UnionCraft, Thanks for that. I've done this but I'm finding that my grass is still not growing back. Do you know if there is anywhere else that I may need to sort this out please? - Is it possible to change the growth rates at all? and if yes where would I look to make sure i've got the "defaults" set please?

Thanks for the help so far!
Matt

Masprotech

Jul 29, 2019
This may be completely unrelated to the problem your having but Ive noticed that close to where I build my base about one chunk over the grass starts to disappear. I thought it might be because of my heavy use of thaumcraft and its just killing the plant life but I don't know.. Can anyone confirm this?