Whitelist Server MindCrack FTB Server...Friendly Admin & Staff...Very Fast Server...Great Community!!!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

BearforceTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Name (in game or if you want in real life as well): BearforceTwo, RL: Moritz
Amount of time playing Minecraft: About 6 months
Amount of time playing FTB: Also about 6 months, basically started vanilla and FTB at the same time
What do you like to build/your style: I mainly play FTB for the machine/automation aspect, so until recently i didn't really care about style and focused on funtionality. I really like knowing the facts behind my setups, so i do a lot of number crunching and forum/wiki reading to find out the numbers behind all the machines to optimise my 'factories' - for example how many fermenters/stills/distillation towers can i support/do i need for a certain tree farm and certain ammount of boilers, how many electrolyzers/centrifuges do i need to fully automate a fusion reactor and other stuff like that. Recently I started playing on an SMP server for the first time and started caring about how my buildings look too - after the most recent map reset I had a design for an asian style base in mind, but unfortunately the server got closed now before I could implement it. So I would probably lean towards this style for the next server I end up on, since I already have that design laid out in a singleplayer world.
Link to your videos (if any): No videos done yet, except if you're interested in WoW videos I did a while back ;)
Skype name (optional): I won't post that publically, if you have further Questions you can message me here on the forums and I'll give you my Skype account do discuss matters further - same for if I get accepted, it was helpful to have the Skype accounts of a few fellow gamers on the last server.
Hobbies: Well playing minecraft and games in general obviously, playing golf, swimming, reading.
Any other info interesting facts about yourself: I mainly chose to apply here over some other servers because I saw CircutBoard, NayGra, TheAccountant_ and ShirtlessB apply here - they played on the last (and my first ever) server I was on. They were mature, respectful and friendly (which could not be said for everyone on the server, but I guess you will have a few kids everywhere - I just tend to ignore those and play with the people I like) and it would be nice to end up on the same server as they do.

bmanxxflxx

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Bmanxxflxx (Brandon)

amount of playtime on mincraft: started in early alpha

amount of playing feed the beast: started afew months ago

building style: I hate undetailed boring buildings but my style will change on my mood and what ideas come to mind but I take a lot of pride in what I build

videos: have none but have been wanting to start some

hobbies: video games

Facts: I work a lot but what free time I have I spend playing games specialy minecraft. I like to consider myself a decent builder and a dedicated minecraft player. I have never once been banned and on few occasions have been admin but have never ran my own server in fear that it just will ruin the game for me just being admin came close XD. IRL I work construction and in the army reserves so my time on may vary depending on training and work but any times when I should be absent for a decent period of time I will inform the admins and/or owner.