Whitelist Server Mindcrack FTB Fan Sever|New|Mindcrack|Whitelisted|Community|8.3.2|24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jack0928PC

Jul 29, 2019
*UPDATE June 3rd*
Unfortunately I was contacted by my server provider early this morning and they notified me that they no longer provide service for modded minecraft servers. As I have already paid they said they can provide me with a vinilla or Bukkit server instead. So I apologize greatly for the inconvenience. So now since I have a vanilla server I will be making a Mindcrack Fan server without FTB. Sorry again. If you are interested in the Vinilla Mindcrack server send a message my way. Thanks http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1834115-mindcrack-fan-severnewmindcrackwhitelisted247/
Mindcrack FTB Fan Server
I have created a FTB Mindcrack Fan server and I am currently looking for members to join the community.
24/7 Server | Mindcrack Pack (8.3.2)
IP: 198.8.95.28
Server is on Hard Difficulty
15 Slots
Server Specs:
25GB HDD Memory
2 Cores CPU
1024 MB RAM
-----------------
Server Backstory
I myself have been a Huge fan of the Mindcrack server for the past 2 years. I am a avid viewer of many of the Mindcrack players and have become addicted to their FTB series. After the realization that I too could join a server and become part of a community I began searching for the perfect Mindcrack FTB server. Unfortunately after a couple months of searching I was dissapointed by the results. So here I am with my own server in search of friends who also love the Mindcrack series and strive to join a community just like it.
-----------------
Rules
Obviously this being a Mindcrack Fan Server we will abide by all the rules that surround the Mindcrack Server
1. Be Kind/Respectful of others.
2. Use your common sense when making decisions that might affect the server or individual Players.
3. Avoid offensive comments (racism, anti-religious symbols/comments).
4. Obviously don't take others items without their permission.
5. Don't unnecessarily destroy the environment. (Ex. Leave quarry holes exposed, Floating trees, random holes, pillars etc.) Try to keep the environment looking as best as it can.
Cheating will not be tolerated and will be removed from the server if you use any cheat tools, x-ray etc.
I really am not a strict person, Just act respectably and hold yourself to the standard as if you were on Mindcrack.
-----------------
Application Process
For me to judge whether you are right for the server I have an application that needs to be filled out and posted in the comment section of the forums. Please be descriptive and informative when filling out the application.
Fill out the following application below:
Application Form:
Name:
IGN:
How many hours do you play a day/week:
Experience with FTB:
Do you follow any Mindcrack Players:
What is your minecraft specialty:
What do you do outside of Minecraft (Optional):
Please be patient regarding the results of the applications. I will attempt to message you within 2 days of your post.
Thanks and Good Luck.

HyperCookieHD

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Harry
IGN: HyperCookieHD
How many hours do you play a day/week: About 12 Hours a day apart from school days which are like 5 hours
Experience with FTB: I have played Feed the beast alot and have learnt alot from it and before feed the beast i used to play tekkit so im pretty experienced
Do you follow any Mindcrack Players: Yes i follow: Etho, Bdoubleo, AnderZEL, Pyro and milbee
What is your minecraft specialty: Mostly redstone and complicated contraptions
What do you do outside of Minecraft (Optional): Go to school

HyperBladeGaming

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Dave
IGN: Fireblade1055
How many Hour do you play a day/week: About 6 hours during holidays and weekends but about an hour on Tuesday's and Wednesday's
Experience with FTB: I have played FTB with my friends a lot and have always been looking for a server where me and my friend 'Hypercookiehd' can record videos for youtube.
Do you follow any Mindcrack Players: Yes I follow Pyro and Etho.
What is your minecraft specialty: Redstone, FTB Contraptions and big builds.

Actloud

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Tyler
IGN: Actloud
How many hours do you play a day/week: 3 hours+ a day
Experience with FTB: 6 Months :)
Do you follow any Mindcrack Players: As many as I can :)
What is your minecraft specialty: Mining + Building houses
What do you do outside of Minecraft: Wrestle and Study full-time in university as well as painting

xxSlapxStickxx

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Brian
IGN: xxSlapxStickxx
How many hours do you play a day/week: 14 hours a day if I don't have school or some event to go to.
Experience with FTB: I often play ftb in singleplayer and have been working hard on my world.
Do you follow any Mindcrack Players: Yes Etho, Pyro, and Bdoubleo
What is your minecraft specialty: I love redstone and can build amazing things, but apperantly i'm a good builder according to everyone I play with even though i personally think I can't build that great.
What do you do outside of Minecraft (Optional): If there is something going on I'm usually doing it, as for other games I like Terraria

yonsterg

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Yonatan
IGN: yonsterg
How many hours do you play a day/week: Way too many haha, but in all seriousness, maybe 3-5 a night. More on weekends.
Experience with FTB: I played the Mindcrack pack for about a month before my favorite server shut down. I delved deep into IndustrialCraft 2, ThaumCraft 3, Gregtech, Buildcraft, and Thermal Expansion. Redpower and Forestry are my weakest mods.
Do you follow any Mindcrack Players: I'm not what you'd call an avid mindcrack fan, but I am very much in love with the server philosophy and the camaraderie between the players. I've watched a good handful of videos and I find them entertaining. I especially enjoyed watching their "prank war" series. Oh, I'm also a big fan of Docm77, Generikb, and sometimes Etho for their tutorial videos.
What is your minecraft specialty: It's hard to classify a specialty, as I like everything about minecraft, but I love to build nice looking bases and I like to make things look pretty. Automation has always been very fun for me too. I might add that the journey is often even more fun than the end result of the project, so the bigger the better.
What do you do outside of Minecraft (Optional): Having recently graduated high school, I have my summer job to keep me busy. Music is a hobby of mine.

Actloud

Jul 29, 2019
Also, I have Skype and am willing to help with all kinds of community builds such as nether hub, spawn village etc. :) Can't wait !

iEagles36

Jul 29, 2019
Application Form:
Name:
IGN: iEagles36
How many hours do you play a day/week: around 2-3 hours a day most weeks
Experience with FTB: I have been playing FTB for over 3 months on a server.
Do you follow any Mindcrack Players: Nebris, Guude, Anderzel, BDoubleO, Etho, and really anyone else that has an interesting series.
What is your minecraft specialty: The Tech Tree, Things with IC2 and Gregtech come pretty naturally to me and I progress very quickly in that regard.

Pepeboy3

Jul 29, 2019
Application Form:
Name: Kenny
IGN: pepeboy
How many hours do you play a day/week: About 3 - 4 per day haha but longer on the weekend if I'm free. It also depends on sports. But since school is coming to a close, I will have more time to play.
Experience with FTB: A little over a year, and have a played and toyed with almost every mod. I would like to get into ComputerCraft more.
Do you follow any Mindcrack Players: Yes, I follow the Mindcrackers and but mainly Etho, GenerikB, BDouble0, Gude, and AnderZel.
What is your minecraft specialty: IC2, Buildcraft, and Bees, I love making everything complicated and auto-mated. I enjoy making very intricate bases and homes that could appeal to anyone.
What do you do outside of Minecraft (Optional): Outside of Minecraft, I normally go to the beach with friends on saturdays to have a good time as well as play paintball sundays. During the week I focus mainly to my studies, and after school is rugby practice to keep me in shape. Other than that free time is Mindcrack time!

I also have a Skype if you would like to talk further or need any help.

Buggati9449

Jul 29, 2019
Application Form
Name: Sebi
IGN:buggati9449
How many hours do you play a day/week: a day about 2-3 hours
Experiance: 9/10 i have been playing since the BETA pack was released
Do you follow any mindcrack players: Nebris, Etho, Bdubs, guude, GenerikB, Anderzel, Docm77, BTC, pauseunpause, and PyroPuncher
What is your minecraft specialty: IC2, Thermal Expansion, Gregtech, Forestry, Building
What do i do outside of MC: I play tennis, basketball, and track. I get together with friends and i focus on studies. I am dilligent and Focused

PS: i will record videos on the server

LWDUKE3

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Laurence
IGN: LWDUKE3
How many hours do you play a day/week: 3 or more hours depending on the amount of time I have, hopefully more now that school is almost over!
Experience with FTB: I have close to a year of experience spread out over 2 different servers that closed for unknown reasons. I have extensive knowledge of most of the mods especially the forestry mod and IC2 and Buildcraft
Do you follow any Mindcrack Players: Yes I watch Etho, GenerikB, Bdoubleo, VintageBeef and AnderZel
What is your minecraft specialty: Mainly bees. I love the bee mod and I love to automate it and my goal is to never have to get any resources and just have my bees make me all of my resources.
What do you do outside of Minecraft (Optional): I enjoy playing sports, lacrosse and golf, and school takes up the rest of the time

PityUranus

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Matt
IGN: PityUranus

How many hours do you play a day/week: 2-3, I would play much much more if i wasn't just fixing up my single player world!
Experience with FTB: I've played since January of this year.
Do you follow any Mindcrack Players: I watch Etho, Beef, and Z
What is your minecraft specialty: I really enjoy thaumcraft and making houses, villages, and exploring
What do you do outside of Minecraft (Optional): I just graduated High School and hope to have a job very soon, but I would love to balance out a great FTB server with my time!

Thanks for hosting a server, I have a skype and would love to meet any of the people on the server :]

Kyle Doherty

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Kyle Doherty
IGN: GoldDolphin
How many hours do you play a day/week: 3-7 a day
Experience with FTB: Been Playing 5 months now. Good knowledge of all the mods. Very kind and helpful person. I am trail mod on another server.
Do you follow any Mindcrack Players: All of them but my favourite is ANDERzel
What is your minecraft specialty: Techinal Restone
What do you do outside of Minecraft (Optional): A lot of sports

jukkemies

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Aleksi
IGN: juunas112
How many hours do you play a day/week: 1-2 hours day
Experience with FTB: I Have played FTB for about 5 months now and i know much about the mods.
Do you follow any Mindcrack Players: Etho, Beef, Guude, Docm, BTC, Bdubs, Generik and Zisteau
What is your minecraft specialty: Thaumcraft and bees. I am also pretty good at automating stuff
What do you do outside of Minecraft (Optional): I love playing baseball with friends and all kinds of sports =)

Lat1tude

Jul 29, 2019
Application Form:
Name: Ryan
IGN: Lat1tude
How many hours do you play a day/week: atleast 3 hours on week days, on weekends I play for like 10 hours.
Experience with FTB: not much as I am farely new. I have actually learnt most of knowledge from the MindCrackers.
Do you follow any Mindcrack Players: Yes, Nebris, Etho, Doc,Anderz,Bdubs,Generikb,Pakratt,BTC,Zisteau,Guude,Pause,Beef,Pyro. (I guess you could say I'm a big fan :p)
What is your minecraft specialty:Well, I don't really have a speciality.

SmuCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Jamie
IGN: xLazR
How many hours do you play a day/week: I Will play alot
Experience with FTB: about 6 months
Do you follow any Mindcrack Players: MC Gamer
What is your minecraft specialty: Redstone
What do you do outside of Minecraft (Optional): Sit inside and wait for the apocalypse ;)

Jack0928PC

Jul 29, 2019
Going to be reviewing all apps submitted so far later today. Will try to start the Whitelisting later today, around 2-3 hours I will have beginning results. Check your messages to see if you were selected. If you do not receive a message dont fret, I wont have all people selected during this time. Incoming applications be aware that I am still looking for people so continue to post. Thanks

Suless

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Alex Tucker
IGN: alextucker
How many hours do you play a day/week: 7 or so
Experience with FTB: quite a lot, been on 5 or so servers and have never been banned
Do you follow any Mindcrack Players: yes
What is your minecraft specialty: i don't really have a speciality but i like building complex things

Leaflance4983

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Austin Cheng
IGN: Leaflance4983
How many hours do you play per day/week: Generally, I play 1-2 hours per day, which makes for around 10 hours per week.
Experience with FTB: Highly experienced, I've been on many whitelist FTB servers, but they all eventually were closed due to the owner not being able to support the server anymore. I hope this shall not be the case with your server as the time I spent on those servers was wasted. (I've been involved in FTB since Etho's first FTB video).
Do you follow any Mindcrack players: If by "follow" you mean on Twitter or another social networking site, then no, but I watch their most of their videos on YouTube (specifically Etho, Guude, and Docm77).
What is your Minecraft specialty: I'm good with vanilla redstone, but I'm not as familiar with RedPower mechanics. In addition, I have a little experience with ComputerCraft. Forestry, Buildcraft, and IndustrialCraft are my main fortes though. Lastly, I can do well in PvP.
What do you do outside of Minecraft: I also enjoy playing Team Fortress 2, a bit of League of Legends, and watching YouTube videos. In real life, I enjoy sports and nature (this also means that I may not be available on some Fridays or Saturdays).

Please send me a message on Skype (Skype ID: leaflance4983) if I am accepted.

If you actually read this far, I'd like to thank you for considering my application, regardless of whether I was accepted or not.

Nyamon

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Alex
IGN: AlusVita
How many hours do you play a day/week: around 8 hours per day
Experience with FTB: I have been using most of these mods since the beginning, specially IC2, buildcraft, thaumcraft and Redpower.
Do you follow any Mindcrack Players:Yes, my favorites are kurtjmac, avidia and anderzel.
What is your minecraft specialty: Redstone, caving (i love caving for some reason) and building.