Whitelist Server Mindcrack FTB Fan Sever|New|Mindcrack|Whitelisted|Community|8.3.2|24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

dirTyNTer

Jul 29, 2019
Name: I prefer not to say
IGN: dirtstump
How many hours do you play a day/week: around 1 hour a day
Experience with FTB: sense it came out
Do you follow any Mindcrack Players: Yes, Beef, Etho, B-dubs, Generic, Docm, and others
What is your minecraft specialty: PvP / mechanical stuff
What do you do outside of Minecraft (Optional): Soccer, Programming, Modeling, Texturing, building stuff.

Thank you for considering me
-dirt

Jack0928PC

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately I was contacted by my server provider early this morning and they notified me that they no longer provide service for modded minecraft servers. As I have already paid they said they can provide me with a vinilla or Bukkit server instead. So I apologize greatly for the inconvenience. So now since I have a vanilla server I will be making a Mindcrack Fan server without FTB. Sorry again. If you are interested in the Vinilla Mindcrack server send a message my way. Thanks

_Tyde_

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Courtney

IGN: _Tyde_

How many hours do you play a day/week: 4-5 hours per day

Experience with FTB: General experience with most mods, extensive experience with forestry. Looking to get into computer craft next.

Do you follow any Mindcrack Players:Etho, Guude, baj, and sometimes zizteau and beef

What is your minecraft specialty: Building big structures and tree breeding

What do you do outside of Minecraft (Optional): Reading, gardening, watching TV with my husband.

Charliej2000

Jul 29, 2019
Application
Name:Charlie
IGN:Charliej2000
How many hours do you play a day/week:I can usually play around 2-3 hours a day.
Experience with FTB:I have been playing FTB for a couple months and are very experienced with it. I am in particular very good with the Forestry mod and love to mess around with bees. I try to know something about each mod.
Do you follow any Mindcrack Players:I do follow Etho but I do not copy any of his builds.
What is your minecraft specialty:My minecraft speciatly I would say would be a mayan type of build or ancient civilization type of build. I love to use redstone and try to incorporate it in all my builds.
What do you do outside of Minecraft (Optional):I usually play some Xbox 360,watch tv,eat,etc.

Nz_Crazy

Jul 29, 2019
Application Form
Name: Henry
IGN: Nz_Crazy
How many hours do you play a day/week: per day about 5 hours
Experience with FTB: i watch heaps of tutorials on youtube but still need a little help with machines
Do you follow any Mindcrack Players: Every single one lol (Etho And Guude are my favourite)
What is your minecraft specialty: mining i have irish minecraft blood (Means im lucky!)
What do you do outside of Minecraft (Optional): i pay waterpolo and attend secondary school.

jamanski

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Jarrod
IGN: jarrodtechtalk
How many hours do you play a day/week: 2-3
Experience with FTB: only just got back in to ftb a few days ago because i didn't know how to fix the world loading and crash but have had experence with custom made mod-packs that have a lot of the same mods
Do you follow any Mindcrack Players: Paul and The beef
What is your minecraft specialty: i have no clue i just like playing minecraft

Great_Sphinx

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Blake
IGN: Great_Sphinx
How many hours do you play a day/week: anywhere from 10 to 15 hours a week
Experience with FTB: owned a server for sevreal months and played modded minecraft over 2 years
Do you follow any Mindcrack Players: Etho, the B- Team and Vintage
What is your minecraft specialty: Builds that are unique and unusual
What do you do outside of Minecraft (Optional): play other games and work

Call Me Person

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Zane
IGN: Streetrodder

How many hours do you play a day/week: Day 10 Week; ?
Experience with FTB: Videos as well as plenty of gmae time
Do you follow any Mindcrack Players: No
What is your minecraft specialty: PVP/ Fast Paced Building
What do you do outside of Minecraft (Optional):

MasterGam3r

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Guks
IGN: MasterGam3r

How many hours do you play a day/week: A Week - 10
Experience with FTB: Videos
Do you follow any Mindcrack Players: Docm
What is your minecraft specialty: PVP/ Fast Paced Building
What do you do outside of Minecraft (Optional): N/A

Duefour

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Zac Pinheiro
IGN: Duefour
How manny hours do you play a week: 1-2 hours a day so around 10 hours a week but every other week because of personal stuff
Experience with FTB: i dont have too much experience but i watch lots of YouTube videos like Etho, VintageBeef, BdubbleO and Guude
Do you follow any Mindcrack players: Etho, VintageBeef, BdubbleO and Guude ans lots more
What is your Minecraft specialty: im good with redstone and some red power and im a good miner
What do you do outside of mindcraft: I play soccer 2 times a week, I love Mouton biking and im really good at dirt biking
I have Skype: zac.pinheiro99 <
my email: [email protected] <
thank you for giving me a consideration of reading this far so you can contact me on Skype or by email ^

cjtd10

Jul 29, 2019
Name:cjtd10
IGN:cjtd10
How many hours do you play a day/week: when i can
Experience with FTB: all
Do you follow any Mindcrack Players: etho
What is your minecraft specialty: making armour
What do you do outside of Minecraft (Optional): play ps3 and ps2 game2

tobiasnome97

Jul 29, 2019
Name: tobias
IGN: tobiasnome97
How many hours do you play a day/week: About 12 Hours a day apart from school days which are like 5 hours
Experience with FTB: I have played Feed the beast alot and have learnt alot from it and before feed the beast i used to play tekkit so im pretty experienced
Do you follow any Mindcrack Players: Yes i follow: Etho, Bdoubleo, AnderZEL, Pyro and milbee
What is your minecraft specialty: Mostly redstone and complicated contraptions
What do you do outside of Minecraft (Optional): Go to school

tyler10779

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Tyler
IGN: minecraft_tyler
How many hours do you play a day/week: Around 20 hours if off school if not then 5 hours
Experience with FTB: I played ftb Mindcrack for around 3/4 years now and know alot of the recipes.
Do you follow any Mindcrack Players: Yes, AnderZEL, Milbee, Pyro, Etho, Bdubs, Guude and VintageBeef
What is your minecraft specialty: Redstone, Building and Constructions.
What do you do outside of Minecraft (Optional):Go to school, Judo, play with friends and Play X-BOX 360

kavin1337

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Kevin
IGN: kavin1337
How many hours do you play a day/week: 4
Experience with FTB: I have played Feed the beast alot and have learnt alot from it and before feed the beast i used to play tekkit so im pretty experienced
Do you follow any Mindcrack Players: I follow : Etho, Bdoubleo, AnderZEL, Pyro
What is your minecraft specialty: Thaumcraft greag tech
What do you do outside of Minecraft (Optional): Go to school

HomieC223

Jul 29, 2019
this is probably a little to late, but its worth a shot
My name is Charlie :D
My minecraft name is HomieC223
I live in CHICAGO (its a big city)
per week probably like 4-5 hours of in game-ness
woops I forgot to say, im 16
I played ftb ALOT when it was first made famous by mindcrack, but then that server stopped running, and I always got griefed because it wasn't whitelisted
I watch bdouble0 etho mhykol and generikb
I Like to build things in minecraft, so I will probably be building bases, castles bridges and my own empire :D
I play football (american) and tennis. I have a skype that I will give later if anyone wants it, but I don't want to post it here for all to see. I type really fast
so I make a surplus of errors (sorry). I am not homeschooled. I want to be a pilot in the airforce, or an engineer/architect. I am good at math but bad at
reading. when I play on servers and stuff I mostly just do things with the other people, and make things and dig holes. I like the bees mod a lot. I am late to
a lot of things. I have in my minecraft "career" made awesome houses and one time I made this piston trap thing that was awesome. I like the mining laser.
I think I wrote enough stuff in here so im good to go. by the way, I didnt put my application in the usual format because I just realized is now, but I hope the
individuality of it makes you accept!

byebye,

HomieC223

AsSensi

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Asen Slanchev
IGN:
How many hours do you play a day/week:weekdays about 5 to 6 hours weekends 12+
Experience with FTB:a lot :)
Do you follow any Mindcrack Players:Bdoubleo100,Geny,Etho,Guude,Doc,Nebris...
What is your minecraft specialty:normal MC Adventure,FTB IC2
What do you do outside of Minecraft (Optional):working

TheEpicBuilder99

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Luca Kennedy
IGN:TheEpicBuilder99
Location UK
How many hours do you play a day/week: I play basically whenever I have the option to! So perhaps 3-4 per weekday, 6-7 at the weekend p/day
Experience with FtB Mindcrack: Lots, I love the modpack and can do a lot of complex stuff with the mods.
Do you follow any mindcrackers? Yes, Etho, Guude, SethBling and Bdubs :)
What is your minecraft speciality?: Building. Love to do and to make amazing builds for my friends to look at. I am also good at redstone and are happy to teach others.
What do you do outside of Minecraft (Optional) College and part time work, but I still have plenty of time to come on!
I also have skype and a good mic so I can communicate. I love the modpack and it would be an honour if I could come on. I can do youtube and make your server famous! (Can't promise a whole lot though) xD
I have a real good gaming PC so I can play on this server without a worry.
I would love to join!

haloisamazing12

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Lazarus
IGN: haloisamazing12

How many hours do you play a day/week: About 15 Hours a day but during the week after school about 4 hour
Experience with FTB: I have played FTB with my friends a lot i tend to do single player more.
Do you follow any Mindcrack Players: etho, zeasteau, vintage beef and pauseunpause
What is your minecraft specialty: building some redstone machines.
What do you do outside of Minecraft (Optional)