MFFS Power Issues

FaTal Cubez

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all! Recently I have gotten lazy building this massive repeating structure, so I looked towards MFFS specifically the forcefield that is custom to build the repeating pattern. What is wrong with MFFS power consumption? I know other people are having this issue, and I want answers.

Before anyone posts a quick reply with the typical "use speed modules" I'll tell you this: I have 2 coercion drivers being fed 10k rf/t at all times with roughly a stack of speed and capacity modules each. These are connected to 2 capacitors that also have a stack of capaciters and speed modules. This is all connected to the forcefield projector that has 3 and a half stacks of capaciters as well as a stack of speed modules. When building the force field, it runs out SO fast. And it's not even the speed modules making it run out, it's the stabilizer thing.

Anyways, my question is how can I sustain this better? Do I need more coercion drivers? Capacitors? I know I have plenty of RF power, it always seems like the fortron is the issue. Also, what mode should I keep the capacitors in for the max amount of power towards the projector? Thanks in advance!

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
You could do what KingDaddyDMAC did in its lets play!

Maybe removing speed in the fortron will help you reduce consumption. If that dosent cut it, maybe adding a few more capacitors/thingy doodlers that takes rf that i forgot the name