Metawolf Suggestions

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
So, I'm making a Werewolf game which may or may not revolve around the dead, but after that, I plan on making a game called metawolf, which will incorporate many of our favorite quirks of the werewolf games.
Sadly, I only got to make the title of the spreadsheet after being kicked off, but you can admire its beauty here.
That uses the HTMLVIEW function, because using anything else bugs out my phone.
So, what I've made so far -
The game is a werewolf game, but does not take after most. The town is made up of people who must kill the wolves and complete another task to win.
The wolves do not have a wolf convo, but rather must choose themselves who to kill. They, too, must complete a unique task to win.
You may have noticed that the tasks are unique! This means we have a limited amount of spaces equivalent to how many tasks are used. This means you should suggest one, or two, or three, or infinity tasks to make sure you and your friends can join this wonderful game.
These tasks should be based upon things that have happened in werewolf, such as J and his timezone shenanigans.
The game itself will be played, for the most part, with Town of Salem roles. The Mafia will be wolves, and some roles will be edited, but you get the gist.
LET THE SUGGESTING COMMENCE!

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
And derailment!
*Stares at Gidigumdrops*
So, here are some things made in the course of joking around with the other SftD devs:
J's Timezone Annoyance: This person must vote for whoever mentions a timezone in a post that day
VikeStep Network: To win, must form a network and betray any who trust him/her.[DOUBLEPOST=1414451460][/DOUBLEPOST]PEOPLE! GET OVER HERE!
@Shazam08
@the_j485
@VikeStep

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Um, let's see...
  • Permission granted to use the Pyurian Algorithm from Unfairwolf.
  • Trajing ability to... write sci-fi? We'll come back to that one.
  • RJS ability that mandates roleplay and speaking.
  • Kill-Joy ability that limits you to one post a day, but makes that post very influential.
  • Shazam ability to be amazing in every way possible.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Um, let's see...
  • Permission granted to use the Pyurian Algorithm from Unfairwolf.
  • Trajing ability to... write sci-fi? We'll come back to that one.
  • RJS ability that mandates roleplay and speaking.
  • Kill-Joy ability that limits you to one post a day, but makes that post very influential.
  • Shazam ability to be amazing in every way possible.
The third one was already kind of done in the mystery game :p

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
I got an idea. the story maker. The first sentence of each of their post MUST form some sort of a story. (so if you put the first sentence of their 10 posts it must make a story)

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
I got an idea. the story maker. The first sentence of each of their post MUST form some sort of a story. (so if you put the first sentence of their 10 posts it must make a story)
The idea is for it to be related to something that happened in Werewolf games prior. So like J getting annoyed at people trying to figure out GMT and such.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I the the J role should have something like a power that lets them pick a new timezone every three or so nights. That'd be fucking awesome.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
The CBG: may only post a vote in the main thread. May not claim antismite, or provide any reasoning for their vote :p i.e. their post must be solely vote person x

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
As cool as this one looks im going to have to sit it out... I just have to much going on to play it right now.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Animegirl - must change their avatar to a different anime girl every day, and each and every post must contain the words anime and / or girl.