Whitelist Server Meridian | FTB DW20 1.0.11 | Whitelist | Grieving Banned | Fledging Community | Mature Attitude

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Bothal

Jul 29, 2019
Hi

Starting up a small new server (Currently limited to 16 players capable of more just leaving enough Ram to stop)- community lead eventually.

All mods are active - no Grieving will lead to ban.

Website with forums and TS attached - Mature Attitude wanted age not to important.

So reply here with answers

InGame name:

Can you use TS / do you?

Have you been banned before if yes reason?

What part of game do you like?

Lastly do you have any mod experience? We will be looking to make up a team of admins - this will be based on time. How much you put into the game and no complaints against you.

Also forum participation will be monitored.

After you reply here also message myself with in game name again and I will in return send you the web address for server

Lastly Rules:

• No major grieving or stealing from other players
  • No hacking
  • No swearing, spamming or advertising
  • Treat everyone with respect
  • No Racist, sexist, or offensive language
  • Chunk loaders allowed but always under review for everyones enjoyment
  • Breaking rules will result in permanent ban plus name and shame.

Last edited:

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
InGame name: Democretes
Can you use TS / do you?: I do us TS and I would.
Have you been banned before if yes reason? Nope.
What part of game do you like?: Making advanced contraptions and whatnots. I also like playing with other players.
Lastly do you have any mod experience? We will be looking to make up a team of admins - this will be based on time. How much you put into the game and no complaints against you?: Plenty of mod experience. I've got way too much time on my hands. I'm too easy-going for people to complain about me. If someone has a serious problem with me I just try and work it out.

longbow6625

Jul 29, 2019
InGame name: longbow6625

Can you use TS / do you? Yes, I do use TS

Have you been banned before if yes reason? Never been banned

What part of game do you like? I'm a big fan of engineering, in vanilla I loved making complex machines to automate things. I hope to do the same thing in ftb but still haven't gotten far (can't find a server I like)

Lastly do you have any mod experience? No, I've been a mod on vanilla server with friends but rarely did anything with it (I really don't like to cheat)

Robet24

Jul 29, 2019
InGame name: Robet24 and Nadiin

Can you use TS / do you? Both do have TS and have used TS

Have you been banned before if yes reason? Neither have been banned from any vanilla or modded minecraft server.

What part of game do you like? I can only speak for myself... I like the variety that modded minecraft gives you and all the things you can do with the mods/items.

Lastly do you have any mod experience? Honestly the only mod/admin experience I have had is helping in the background to keep a server stable using the server dashboard or accessing files to help ban certain items.

Dano6655

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Dano6655

Can you Use TS/Do you?: I can use it. Personally I use ventrilo.

Have you ever been banned?: No, I try to stay away from actions to could harm servers or annoy other players

What part of the game do you like?: I like to the advancement portion. I like building towards better stuff.

Do you have any mod experience?: I have tons of experience with the old mindcraft FTB pack and limited experience with everything else. I have spent time with the new direwolf pack recently though.

Isak309

Jul 29, 2019
inGame name: Isak309

Can you use TS / do you? Yea

Have you been banned before if yes reason? Nope

What part of game do you like?Midgame, when you have all the stuff and just need to build it!

Lastly do you have any mod experience? We will be looking to make up a team of admins - this will be based on time. How much you put into the game and no complaints against you.
I've played sense beta for about a moth, took a break and now I wanna play again.
I know quite a lot, just dont know shit about bees or thaumcraft,
Prob 5-6 hours a week

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
InGame name: xTiMBo

Can you use TS / do you? yes and on ocassion

Have you been banned before if yes reason? no n ever

What part of game do you like? building unique contraptions

Lastly do you have any mod experience? We will be looking to make up a team of admins - this will be based on time. How much you put into the game and no complaints against you. yea i was owner of elitecraft with had several servers from vanilla to uhc to ultimate pack and admin on a cpl of servers in the past

Randombelief

Jul 29, 2019
inGame name: Randombelief

Can you use TS / do you? Yeah quite a fan of teamspeak

Have you been banned before? if yes reason?: Nope

What part of game do you like?: The thing I enjoy most is think up different ways to do things and the interaction with other players especially comparing ideas, I used to run my own server but shut it down because there wasn't enough people on and it was too expensive to run when I ended up still playing alone half the time

Lastly do you have any mod experience?:Depends by what you mean by mod experience because you would assume seeing that question that you mean using minecraft mods, but what you wrote after that suggest moderator experience.
so if you mean minecraft mod then I have been playing with mods since 2011 so I guess I have enough experience , don't know much on ars magicka and thaumcraft 4 though. The amout of time I put it varies on the days , most week days will only be a few hours but weekends an be up to 8 hours a day. I'm in the uk timezone so you can figure the hours i'm on by that.
But if you ment moderator then I have experience as an admin for a server which I only had to shut down because only 3 of us played on there meaning people often ended up playing alone so it wasn't work the cost and the time put into keeping a server going

Last edited:

sigsus

Jul 29, 2019
InGame name: sigsus

Can you use TS / do you? yes and no

Have you been banned before if yes reason? yes, i did nothing. just an jolly owner

What part of game do you like? the way to play it i guess

Lastly do you have any mod experience? a lot,i have played a lot of FTB

DarkLord10

Jul 29, 2019
InGame name: Sandro0802

Can you use TS / do you? I can and I will drop by sometimes

Have you been banned before if yes reason? Nope, I don't recall being banned

What part of game do you like? I'm a tech guy, I love late-game tech, making complex automation systems for everything.

Lastly do you have any mod experience? I'm not interested in being a mod.

Bradrocks

Jul 29, 2019
InGame name: l3radrocks

Can you use TS / do you? I can use it, and normally will get on whenever I play on the server.

Have you been banned before if yes reason? I've only been banned once, but it wasn't really my fault. I don't remember the exact details, but the owner was 10 and I somehow got him mad. I think I just responded sarcastically to something he said, he got mad, and he banned me without any warning. Other than that, I have a perfect record.

What part of game do you like? Honestly, the best part of the game is meeting new people. Whenever I join a server, I always end up making a lot of friends. I also love the aspect of automation. I hate early game FTB, but I love the challenge that late game presents. You have everything you need, but you still need to automate more and more stuff. Even though you have the resources, a great majority of projects you take on are hard to complete.

Lastly do you have any mod experience? Yes, I do. I have been the co-owner of 2 different servers, with two different friends. The only reason that they don't exist anymore is that we ran out of funds, and no one was donating. Besides that, I have been a moderator on two different servers. The first one stayed up for about half a year, and was honestly the one of the best communities I have ever had the privelage to be a part of. It eventually shut down because the owner was to busy with school. The second one, I quit myself. It was fun at first, but everyone always just kept to themselves. No one interacted, no one helped each other. Granted there was never and stealing of greifing, but it was a bad community. It should also be noted that I never applied to be an admin on either of these. The owner just took a liking to me and promoted me.

DrRedJames

Jul 29, 2019
InGame name: DrRedJames

Can you use TS / do you? Yes and yes

Have you been banned before if yes reason? Nope

What part of game do you like? Building cool stuff in cool places, so I like to adventure around the map!

Lastly do you have any mod experience? I have never been a mod, but I consider myself a leader so I might be interested :)

rio44

Jul 29, 2019
InGame name: invisimage77

Can you use TS / do you?: I can, but I usually don't since I like to listen to music while I play.

Have you been banned before if yes reason?: never been banned

What part of game do you like?: It's hard to pick just one part, but I like all the new things you can do/build with all the mods.

Lastly do you have any mod experience?: I have owned one server, and co-owned another, I unfortunately don't have enough time to be a server owner or mod, but I'd still be able to play frequently.

GySgtXerxes

Jul 29, 2019
InGame name: GySgtXerxes

Can you use TS / do you? Yes and Yes

Have you been banned before if yes reason? Not to my knowledge.

What part of game do you like? My favorite part of FTB is automating everything that I possibly can and then using my immense horde of supplies to start building stuff.

Lastly do you have any mod experience? I have never been a Mod for a server, though I have no objections to being one should I be chosen for whatever reason.

ninjagamer32

Jul 29, 2019
InGame name:
Ninjagamer32

Can you use TS / do you?
No
No
I fighting the bosses and make big buildings

Thebuddywolf

Jul 29, 2019
InGame name: TheBuddywolf

Can you use TS / do you? yes!

Have you been banned before if yes reason? Yes I have. Its pretty dumb but I was banned because I don't always get on TS when I play. Sometimes, I just want to listen to music while I play minecraft and I don't want to be rude and zone out others conversations so I just stay off TS during these times.

What part of game do you like? Building is my thing. I strive to make things look good and artistic but often don't because I get distracted by another project that I want to work on.

Lastly do you have any mod experience? I have had very little mod experience in minecraft. I hosted a few servers in the past with very few issues. Had a good little community going for a while then it broke apart for life reasons.

nayrc

Jul 29, 2019
InGame name: nayrc

Can you use TS / do you?
If it is used for the server I can get it

Not that I can remember

I am mainly a tech guys, not great with the magic stuff. I am learning a lot of the new mods as I played FTB a long time ago but I've kinda forgot most stuff. Some of my best memories from playing back then is playing with a small group of people online so I'm trying to find somewhere to play.

Lastly do you have any mod experience?
No official experience, sorry

Robet24

Jul 29, 2019
Just tried logging in this morning and there is someone serious lag going on. Just a heads up Bothal.