Whitelist Server Merica | FTB Ultimate 1.1.2 | Whitelisted | Mature | No Greifing | PVP | Towny | Tickthreading

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Pawi

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: Pawi
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods: A little
Why you want to join us: Seems like a really exciting server
Do you have a mic: It's at the repair shop
Are you interested in livestreaming: Yes

FlyingHam

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FlyingHam
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods: I just started playing recently I played a lot of tekkit in the past :)
Why do you want to join us: I was playing with a few on my friends and it was really fun but it was too much lag for them to handle so they quit and i was looking for a small server with hopefully some nice people, figured whitelisted is the best way to go :) Headset died recently so no mic or sound, i should be getting a new one soon and I used to livestream League of Legends

luca

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: luca2849
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods: Ive played ftb since the 1.2.5 maps and the modpacks when they came out
Why you want to join us: because im looking for a friendly environment to play minecraft in with kind people.
Do you have a mic: No, sorry
Are you interested in livestreaming: Wouldnt mind but I do not have the equipment yet

weaton12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:weaton1234
How much do I know about FTB: not as much as u probably but I will learn faster then most
Why I want to join you guys: I have not had very much luck for other servers that are not white listed and I want a change. This one sounds really fun because I love towny servers and I love how it sounds like a friendly server.
Do I have a mic: yes but it is unusable at the moment
Am I interested in livestreaming: yes

gali3919

Jul 29, 2019

How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods: i know lot of mods bees, train craft, thom craft and lot more
Why you want to join us: becuse i wanna play in a qumioneti and halp to it
Do you have a mic: yes
Are you interested in livestreaming: yes

DrillHorn

Jul 29, 2019
This is just what I was looking for! I dont think I could enjoy Feed The Beast all on my own.
IGN: DrillHorn
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods: I am very familiar with Buildcraft and IndustrialCraft and have watched videos from multiple people playing with FTB Ultimate.
Why you want to join us: Because I really have yet to get into this modpack and if I join a server with muture respectful people, it can be really fun and we can help eachother.
Do you have a mic: Yes
Are you interested in livestreaming: I create videos on youtube, so I don't mind, I just lack the programs for Livestreaming.

kroylar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kroylar
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods: Quite a bit. I've been playing since November.
Why you want to join us: Looking for a lag-free server with some fun people.
Do you have a mic: Yes
Are you interested in livestreaming: Maybe
So this is not Feed the Beast Ultimate anymore? In that case is it with or without Gregtech? (Hoping without)

It looks like its FTB Unleashed, which does not have GregTech.

Shogan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Shogan97
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods: I've played Ultimate for several months plus I almost always have the FTBWIKI open when I'm playing to help alittle more.
Why you want to join us: To have fun with less immature children.
Do you have a mic: Yes, with a proper headset.
Are you interested in livestreaming: I can livestream if it is asked of me otherwise sometimes I record my gameplay and post it on youtube. I can post a link to my channel or show you it if you wish.
Also if you wish to contact me where I am almost always my skype is Shogan2797 , just tell me that your the owner of this whitelisted server.

william mcnabb

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: usafmcnabb19
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods: I know a little bit cant wait to learn more
Why you want to join us: looking for a mature server were there is no greifing
Do you have a mic: unfortunetly no
Are you interested in livestreaming: sure

Sandrino

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sandrino
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods: Alot. I know everything about thaumcraft and mostly everything about buildcraft and gregtech.
Why you want to join us: Got tired of a very abusive admin, and hoping for an alot better gaming experience.
Do you have a mic: Yes.
Are you interested in livestreaming: Don't have the internet for it, but i would like to be apart of it.