Whitelist Server Merica | FTB Ultimate 1.1.2 | Whitelisted | Mature | No Greifing | PVP | Towny | Tickthreading

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

dexrades

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: helixdrago65
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods: I've seen a ton of videos on Youtube showing lets plays and awesome how-to guides for many mods, so i guess i am pretty well rounded with knowledge of most of the mods.
Why you want to join us: Because SSP gets very boring after a while and i like to get together with good people and have fun. In a grief-free and nice environment.
Do you have a mic: Yes
Are you interested in livestreaming: I've never livestreamed before but i just got a new gaming PC so I'll defiantly look into streaming on Twitch. But i wont be very popular :p

Roan

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, I just have to update something and I should be on. I texted David, but not sure when he will be on.

ZuR€

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: thurke3
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods: I play FTB from when it was released in November.
Why you want to join us: I am searching for a long time for a good white - listed serve, I hope I founf one ;) I would like to meet some new people and have a good community.
Do you have a mic: yes i have a MIC
Are you interested in livestreaming:I want to join an other streaming, but I am not interested in streaming on my own

Barthog94

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Barthog94
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods: I played through most of the core mods from the beginning with a friend (VinceyLohan) in survival
Why you want to join us: My friend and I are now searching for a nice community to start FTB again with a new experience
Do you have a mic: yes
Are you interested in livestreaming:i haven't tried it before but im allways open for new experiences

joshua moe

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Moses08
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods: Lots, learning more everyday
Why you want to join us:Looking to explore a new server
Do you have a mic:yes
Are you interested in livestreaming:no

MisterCreeperr

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MisterCreeperr
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods: Alot, play FTB for 1 year
Why you want to join us: I want a calm place to record and have fun whit virtual friends
Do you have a mic: Yes indeed
Are you interested in livestreaming: Yes, i also record for youtube (http://www.youtube.com/user/BlueScreamBoys)

MrBerryboy224

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:MrBerryboy224
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods:I know quite a lot because I have been playing for a while now and have watched many youtube videos about it.
Why you want to join us:I've been looking for a server to play on that has nice people and also because it will get boring playing single player sometimes.
Do you have a mic:No I don't but when I get the money I plan on buying one if you do skype I end up using my phone which works just the same.
Are you interested in livestreaming:Yes I am but my game would lag to much if I were to do it.

faksa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: faksa
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate?: I do not know a lot but I do learn quick.
Why do you want to join us?: I want to have fun with you guys and interact with people that live in America and make new friends.
Do you have a mic: no
Are you interested in live streaming?: no

Zippy

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: TheRealZippy
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods: I played FTB a few months ago, i can almost every mod
Why you want to join us: I want to get back into FTB and am looking for a fresh server to play on. i am sick of playing alone and want to make some new friends and having fun.
Do you have a mic: Yes i have mic.
Are you interested in livestreaming: Yes my name on twitch is Zippy92 on twitch i used to stream alot, i will stream in future if possible on server

Xmahanoi2001

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: dont but have a youtube account
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods:Alot
Why you want to join us:Bc im lookin for a little private sever
Do you have a mic:No im getting one
Are you interested in livestreaming: Yes

Jacob2894

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Jacob2894
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods:I know quite a lot due to me playing singleplayer for about a year
Why you want to join us:Because playing in single player is getting really boring and it would be nice to play with some others for once
Do you have a mic:yes and working on getting a better one
Are you interested in livestreaming: yes very much but i am not quite sure yet[DOUBLEPOST=1371885991][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry My IGN is blackopsmaster54

konman

Jul 29, 2019
MisterCreeperr,MrBerryboy224,faksa,TheRealZippy and Jacob2894 Welcome to the server!

LamboOwner

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: LamboOwner
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate Mods: A good amount. I've spent about 50 hours in ftb and countless in technic so i know industrialcraft, buildcraft, redpower, equivalent exchange, etc. very well
Why do you want to join us: so i can play ftb with other people and to improve frames by playing on a server
Do you have a mic: Yes
Are you interested in livestreaming: Yes.

Kish30

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kish30
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods: I have been playing it for a long time and out of 10 i know 8
Why you want to join us: I want to be in a server with a lot of people and which doesn't have an overpowered system like donating for op
Do you have a mic: yes
Are you interested in livestreaming: yes, www.twitch.tv/kish30numberforce

xSt3AlthK1lLx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:xSt3AlthK1lLx
How much do you know about FTB Ultimate mods:A little bit
Why you want to join us:Looking for a good server
Do you have a mic:No, but i can still go to mumble and lissen
Are you interested in livestreaming:I can be in it, just cant host it myself