Mercury Cells

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Riuga

Jul 29, 2019
Industrial Grinder?

centrif for aspects?

liquid warehouse like odedex's?

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
...yeah, what? They really only have one use. This question is akin to asking what the most optimized way to use a bed is. :p

Please rephrase and state what you actually want to know.

MonthOLDpickle

Jul 29, 2019
I noticed it can on into the industrial centrifuge or industrial grinder..even an extractor..can't remember if more but between the centrifuge or grinder...which is a better choice?

MilConDoin

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know what you want to know...
Personally I use them in the grinder to up the output of certain ores (creating them by using quicksilver from TC3 with an empty can in an automatic canning machine).

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
images

Do you actually know what you want to do in Minecraft? Because no offense, your question screams "I have no idea what I want, I just press random buttons until something happens".

NEI gives you a list of recipes. All of them do different things. Look at the items in the output slots: if you want to have those items, you use that recipe. If you want a different item, you use a different recipe. There is no "most optimized" method. One recipe for one result. You want it, you use it, you don't want it, you don't use it. Yes or no. Completely binary.

Reactions: Riuga

Bomb Bloke

Jul 29, 2019
Eh? Last I knew, the centrifuge gave you mercury cells (depending on what you put in), it didn't consume them...

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
You can burn it the magic energy converter, it's a nice way to get some energy back when making chrome from RS.