Memory Connection Overburdened

JamiePhonic

Jul 29, 2019
it could be this:
Code:
Forced entities: 2135 total; [EntityPixie['Pixie'/304, l='MpServer', x=-57.51, y=114.59, z=5.56], (repeats)

SixOnTheBeach

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think it is the pixies as I was getting it before I was in the promise land. Thats just where it became unplayable at less than one fps. And that wouldnt fix the huge memory leakage thats not a mystcraft problem.

SixOnTheBeach

Jul 29, 2019
Try and delete them from the world. You should be able to use mcedit to do it.
There. Got about two more fps for about 10 seconds, but 3 fps still isnt playable. Considering it was a slow lag climb, from over 60 to under 1 it took several hours and most was in the overworld. Definitely the world leaking.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
I know it can be a pain but I would suggest trying a new world and keeping an eye on it. To see when the issue happens. I would also re-add the jvm arguments because they do help.

It could be a combination of somthing that you did in your world using different mods. But tracking it down maybe difficult.

SixOnTheBeach

Jul 29, 2019
I know it can be a pain but I would suggest trying a new world and keeping an eye on it. To see when the issue happens. I would also re-add the jvm arguments because they do help.

It could be a combination of somthing that you did in your world using different mods. But tracking it down maybe difficult.
But I told you, I got the error when starting a new world several times, it just didnt affect me much if at all.

SixOnTheBeach

Jul 29, 2019
Have you tried any of the other 1.6 packs? @JamiePhonic did ask back in a previous reply regarding testing your memory but as far as I can see you never said if you had done it or not.
Hmmmm... I seem to have been wrong. It is shown on creation of world, which I believe is normal. After looking at my world, the new world shows it about 10 times then stops, where the main world just constantly spams the console with memory overburdened several times a second. So, pretty much, what Im hearing, is that my world is broken and I cant do anything about it. And what jvm arguments were you talking about?

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Hmmmm... I seem to have been wrong. It is shown on creation of world, which I believe is normal. After looking at my world, the new world shows it about 10 times then stops, where the main world just constantly spams the console with memory overburdened several times a second. So, pretty much, what Im hearing, is that my world is broken and I cant do anything about it. And what jvm arguments were you talking about?

From the thread below. Copy and paste them into the jvm parameters box in advanced options.

http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/jvm-arguments-for-modded-minecraft-updated-12-30-13.28994/

SixOnTheBeach

Jul 29, 2019
So, if my world is unfixable, should I just close the thread? Would disabling mods one at a time help me track down the problem?

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
So, if my world is unfixable, should I just close the thread? Would disabling mods one at a time help me track down the problem?

It maybe broken. Did you see my question above regarding other 1.6 packs?

You could try disabling them by what you have machine wise in your area then worldgen stuff.

SixOnTheBeach

Jul 29, 2019
It maybe broken. Did you see my question above regarding other 1.6 packs?

You could try disabling them by what you have machine wise in your area then worldgen stuff.
Yes. Other packs work fine, but then again, I havent played any other FTB packs, just loaded them to see if I get the error. I tried disabling thermal expansion, it didnt do anything. If something WAS bugged though, and it wasn't loaded, would it still cause the leak? Because I tried removing chickenchunks, which would've unloaded my whole base.

SixOnTheBeach

Jul 29, 2019
It should not if the mod has been deleted because everything from the mod is deleted as well.
So then my base isnt even loaded. If only the promise land and my lava pump are loaded, then it COULDNT be bad interaction between mods. So what is it?

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
There are a set number of chunks loaded around the player by default even in vanilla and if you move away that will change. If you are using mapwriter as your minimap you can see what chunks are loaded if you change the overlay to loaded chunks. It also tells you where other chunks are loaded say if you have a pump in the nether.

SixOnTheBeach

Jul 29, 2019
There are a set number of chunks loaded around the player by default even in vanilla and if you move away that will change. If you are using mapwriter as your minimap you can see what chunks are loaded if you change the overlay to loaded chunks. It also tells you where other chunks are loaded say if you have a pump in the nether.
I know that... But Im not in the overworld, Im in the promise land, hence why the promise land is loaded.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
I know that... But Im not in the overworld, Im in the promise land, hence why the promise land is loaded.

The problem with chickenchunks in 1.4.7 would happen even if you had no chunk loaders in your world. Just creating a new world would cause the leaking world error.

It is going to be a case of trial and error I am afraid by disabling mods possibly one at a time then checking to see if the error goes away.