Memory Connection Overburdened

SixOnTheBeach

Jul 29, 2019

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Can you let me see say the first 100 lines from the log. It may be related to a specific mod if you have them doing stuff all the time like automation and such. Is this a single player world and not a server world?

If your world was fine around 2 weeks ago are you able to backtrack to try and figure out what the cause could be.

SixOnTheBeach

Jul 29, 2019
Can you let me see say the first 100 lines from the log. It may be related to a specific mod if you have them doing stuff all the time like automation and such. Is this a single player world and not a server world?

If your world was fine around 2 weeks ago are you able to backtrack to try and figure out what the cause could be.
Its singleplayer. I had some ideas, but removing the respective mods didnt help. Heres first 126: http://pastebin.com/gpAAXVDn

SixOnTheBeach

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry I should have said the console log not the fml log.

Edit: I assume you can create a new world and the memory errors do not appear.
I can start a new world without lag, but the errors still appear. In fact looking at the console, I've had em since the world start, I guess they just weren't noticeable enough to give me lag. Button to upload the console to pastebin wasnt working, will try again later.
EDIT: They only happened once in a while, but looking at the file, they were there and just got more and more common. Also, isnt the full log, but if it helps: http://pastebin.com/xfLXb99S

Last edited:

JamiePhonic

Jul 29, 2019
we need as much of the log as you can post.
if you need to, you can stick it dropbox and post the link to that instead.

JamiePhonic

Jul 29, 2019
although this is VERY unlikley, it is entirely possible that your RAM is failing. you should run a utility like MemTest to check and rule that out.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
although this is VERY unlikley, it is entirely possible that your RAM is failing. you should run a utility like MemTest to check and rule that out.

I know that from 1.4.7 there used to be problems with chickenchunks that would cause this error.

When I load my world that memory error appears once when I load my world then never again.

JamiePhonic

Jul 29, 2019
I know that from 1.4.7 there used to be problems with chickenchunks that would cause this error.

When I load my world that memory error appears once when I load my world then never again.
the only time i ever saw this was when i set off 33 nukes all at once in a test world.
then again, im running FTB on a core i7 and 16 GB of 1633Mhz ram... so, yea...

SixOnTheBeach

Jul 29, 2019

I tried removing chickenchunks. And I can't use dropbox, because unless I have the console upload itself to pastebin, the format gets messed up. Instead of going to the next line, it continues the line until it runs out of space. Its not readable. And the console's upload to pastebin button isn't working, presumably because the file is too large. Which file is the console stored in?

Last edited:

SixOnTheBeach

Jul 29, 2019
I even tried deleting the launcher. Granted, it seemed to save the launcher packs and features (did I really delete it?) but I did it!

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Give us the crash log! It should be in a folder named crash logs(give us the most recent one). Pastebin it and give us a link. The crashlog folder is in the same location as the mods and config folders.