Problem Mekanism Thermoelectric Boiler Problem

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Reddis

Jul 29, 2019
I built a thermoelectric boiler to provide steam to my mekanism turbine and I cannot get the boiler to make enough steam to (meaningfully) turn the turbine. The boiler is 5x5x7 and the turbine is 7x7x9. I connected 3 mekanism electric pumps to water source blocks and have 8 fuelwood heaters.

I'm guessing that I am not pumping enough water into the boiler, but aside from adding 50x more electric pumps, I'm not sure what to do and would appreciate suggestions.

The modpack is Enigmatica 2 normal. Thanks in advance.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Oh good lord no lol. It never occurred to me to put speed upgrades in a pump! Thanks Gamer!
No problem! This is where I hope I've remembered correctly and that they CAN go into pumps (I'm fairly sure they can).

They definitely should work :) If they aren't too expensive I'd definitely add at least an energy upgrade per speed upgrade you put in. Also, make sure that fluid throughput isn't limited by your pipes (I've been caught out by that before!)

Reactions: LordPINE and Reddis

Reddis

Jul 29, 2019
As a side note, if you (anyone reading this) has never used a Mekanism turbine... wow! The tiniest bit of steam generated hundreds of millions of RF for me. I honestly have no idea what to do with it all lol.