Mekanism Auto-eject question

eastwood6510

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys!

So I have a question regarding the mod Mekanism if anyone has any answers, that would be great!

So anyway, here's the question: How in the world do you use Mekanism's Auto-Eject feature?

I've tried everything I can think of and I just can't get it to work.

If anyone could point me to a video or an actually helpful Mekanism wiki page, I would be very grateful!!

Thanks for your time

Jnelso99

Feb 24, 2013
The problem that I've seen is that if the inventory that the machine ejects to gets full, the machine just plain stops ejecting, even if space opens up in the inventory. This gets annoying when you're doing the whole ore-tripling process. The workaround that I' m currently trying is to have each machine have more speed upgrades than the one before so that the destination empties out before the source can fill it up.

eastwood6510

Jul 29, 2019
The problem that I've seen is that if the inventory that the machine ejects to gets full, the machine just plain stops ejecting, even if space opens up in the inventory. This gets annoying when you're doing the whole ore-tripling process. The workaround that I' m currently trying is to have each machine have more speed upgrades than the one before so that the destination empties out before the source can fill it up.

The way I've gotten around this is just to upgrade all the machines after the purification chamber to elite factories. I've never had a bottleneck or eject mishap with that setup.

Jnelso99

Feb 24, 2013
Ah - I forgot about those. I'll give that a shot. Thanks!

That's my problem with life in general. I forget that things exist.