Medieval fantasy roleplay anyone?

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
suddenly fergus tenses he roars to the group "run soldiers are coming!" just as a whistling sound is heard and he stands in front of Rhsolyn blocking her from the few arrow's blocking the few arrows that were just in range. Suddenly soldiers burst through the woods from the far end of the clearing. He draws his bastard sword that is as tall as the elves and about as thick and the counterweight is a spiked mace head. In his other hand he draws his great sword but it looks like a large knife in his large hands. "run!!" he roars again "I'll hold them off" . He charges them he hits them like an unstoppable force bodies and body parts go flying.

Rhsolyn

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: Human soldiers? Or some other soldiers? Try to remember to say what race they are so nobody gets confused. ;)

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
"I'll se what I can do, te' help him, you lot go!" Shouted Jurin as he powered up his mecha, extended its wrecking ball arms, and loaded its cannons.
Together, Fergus and Jurin were like the unstoppable force, and the immovable object. Let's just say a fight between teh wo of them would not be pretty.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
"No." Kogie said, unbeliavably calm. "I'm not going to stop protecting my beloved ones. Even if that costs my life. Darkflame, girls, go. We can man the fort until you're safe."
Euphy came to him and gave him a long kiss. She was crying. He had never saw she crying that much.
"I don't want you to go."
"Nor do I. I know Cassandra is watching me, and she'll make sure I'll go to a better place."
"I don't want you to go. Stay, please, Kogie. I love you. I don't want to leave you."
Euphy was crying a lot. Kogie was crying too.
Euphy stopped crying.
"I'm not leaving."
"What?"
"I'm helping you guys."
"WHAT?"
"I've made my mind."
Stubborn as she was, Euphy refused to leave. She was going to fight.
Kogie smiled.
He liked having her by his side.

duckfan77

Popular Member
Mar 18, 2013
"I WILL NOT RUN!" roared Darkflame at Kogie, "YOU RUN IF YOU WANT, BUT I WON'T! FLAMEGO! With that all of the soldiers except the leader burst into flames that consumed them all within seconds, and then went out.

(OOC) When i write magic it is in bold. Also, Rhsolyn, perhaps you could add a dictionary of new words organized by the language they are from. Flamego is from the "true language of power" also known as the "true language," and means "fire." It is impossible to lie in the true language

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
OOC: Well, Jurin's going to have some Dwarven curses. I don't know about magic though... ;)

"What in the name of the arkenstone!? Well, that were a wee bit simple..."

Rhsolyn

Jul 29, 2019
Rhsolyn and Trillium stood back and watched, ready to offer help if needed. "I think they've got it covered,' Trillium says. Rhsolyn nods in agreement.

OOC: Yeah I should duck ;3 I'll get to it when there are a few more words to add to it. ;D

aidynn2001

Jul 29, 2019
not sure if i can still enter but,
Name: Kovay
Race (Like are they a human, dwarf, elf, what?):Elf
Class (Are they a king? A warrior? A peasant?): Swordsman
Physical description (Make sure they fit the race, I don't want any tall dwarves or fat elves): uhh can i skip this
Personality: Curious, shy and adventurous
Brief history: Bandits raided the village he was living in and killed both his father and mother when he was seven. He then lived with his grandparents and started taking swordsmanship lessons so mabye he could avenge his parents deaths
Single? (We like the ranger dudes to get with the elf maidens in this roleplay ;3) Single

VetleIce

Jul 29, 2019
If u can start it agian i wanna join.

Name: Vetle nick: TheIceKnight
Race (Like are they a human, dwarf, elf, what?):Mutated human
Class (Are they a king? A warrior? A peasant?): A Ninja/warrior
Physical description (Make sure they fit the race, I don't want any tall dwarves or fat elves): Vetle is 1.6 meter tall thin and uses a mask. His eyes is Crystal blue and he uses a thight black suit with icy blue details. He carries a Sword of solid ice at sub zero degrees. he can make most things out of ice that he can make a beam of ice. That he can hurt or make ice stuff with.
Personality: sillent, and always stays cool. He is used to lone and don't kills if he dont need to. He never talks about feelings but would sacrfice himself if he thinks they're worth it.
Brief history: (Spoiler gonna use some famous people in it) Vetle was born in a mountain village in the north and start to study magic and alchemy. When he was 7 elfs destroyd the village and slain his family he escaped the village and fled to the north west human village where he met Pahimar. Pahimaer took him as an apprentice. when he was 10 Pahimar and Vetle was trying to transform ice into superconductors so we could transfer power without loss but then Soaryan came in and wanted us to set emc valuas to his ores and xycorium shards. pahimar said:''just place them in a chest and we can do it when we're done here. Vetle place the ice in the condesor now!'' Vetle waked for the condesor but then Soaryn placed the chest in the way and Vetle fell into the condesor and mutated. Pahimar cried because he thought Vetle was dead but then Vetle woke up and was so cold that when Phahimars tears hit he's hand it froze but he didn't feel cold at all. So Vetle focused on a chair and pointed his hand agianst it. A beam came out of Vetle's and foze the chair. They both got so shocked and just stood there. 3 days later Vetle fleed out into the World alone.
Single? (We like the ranger dudes to get with the elf maidens in this roleplay ;3): let's see what happens,

VetleIce

Jul 29, 2019
frst i was like: ? necromancers ? but then i got it because we're bringing back the dead roleplay

VetleIce

Jul 29, 2019
Okay then we just need:name of realm(probably Middel-earth), list of everyone thats gonna join, and Rhoslyn.