ME System + Enchanted items

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Kibaa12

Jul 29, 2019
Any one know of a means of having a ME system extract the Multitude of Enchanted items that one may pick up from a Zombie Pigman spawner? even tho the items ahve the same id normally the me system does not want to pull out the random assortments of enchants only one type that i tell it to ?

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
You could test this out easy in creative =)

That was a horrible reply to this thread. It wasn't helpful in any way.

On topic: I play on a server, and the host uses AE for his storage. He actually made a whole new ME system just for enchanted items, so his regular ME system doesn't get clogged. You could do something similar to this.

Kibaa12

Jul 29, 2019
Sadly this is on 1.4.7 FTB Ultimate so no Fuzzy Export Bus, may have to try a seperate system just for encahnted items its minaly just the swords wanted to try to automise exporting the gold swords to smelt for the ingots but yeah.

Spikednate12

Nov 14, 2012
I've tried the same thing your saying, since I have the same set up, I currently don't really have a good way for the AE system to do it. However you could void what you don't want and put a tesseract to send it to another tesseract exporting into furnaces with a lot of over clockers. Then extract the gold with import buses