Mcraftworlds FTB / 20+ Mature / Beta Server - Whitelist

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

yawavarma

Jul 29, 2019
Name: yawavarma​
Why I am applying:​
Looking for å mature server. I am realy stoked on FTB at the time, an think its better to play with someone at my own age.​
I have long experice of most aspect of minecraft, been server operator on northcraft (norways bigges private PvP server) for about a year. Now i want to take a break from that and just play FTB and have fun. Realy looking forward to explore all the bee stuff.​
What i expect:​
That the server dont go down overnight. If its bug, lag or rollback its ok, I know that will always happen when your run a beta server.​

SooperValar

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: SooperValar​
Why you are applying: Looking for a Cooperative Lag free Server experience​
What you expect: To have fun exploring FTB mods im not too familliar with, alongside other people who may or may not have the same amount of knowledge.​
Favorite Color: Blue​

kenzishi

Jul 29, 2019
you said you whitelisted me but when i try to join the server im not so maby thats why people are not going online? iono at least thats why im not.

Gorbanth

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Gorbanth
Why are you applying: I love FTB but I dont like playing alone. I'm also looking for mature people to play with.
What you expect: A nice, fun, mature community I can join and maybe I can make some new friends in the process.

OlliPatas

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Tiuskuli
Why you are applying: Looking for mature FTB server to have fun building big machinery.
What you expect: Grief free server.

Ghazu Angelblazer

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Ghazu
Why you are applying: I'm looking for a dedicated server on which to film an LP series
What you expect: A creative and fun community.

My favorite colour is Orange, I am Canadian, and I am fluent in Russian, French and (of course) English.

watsarui

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: Watsarui
Why am I applying : I'm feeling around for a good stable group of like minded friends . I build In a certain style {Asian to be exact} and only use wolfhounds asian texture pack. Atm i'm off work for my season is over {I cut grass} and play and create to pass the time .

What I expect: Fun times building and making roads :) To my friends homes maybe some trading .Learning to use some mods I'm not used to . would like to see logistics pipes mod added maybe if not no big deal . I also like to use teamspeak 3 . I will log In and build that's a fact.

Xauronx

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not whitlisted too... Maybe some People were forgotten or nobody updated the whitlist till now?

dvschemical

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Dvschemical
Why you are applying: Looking for a fun ftb server with more mature players then the one im currently on.
What you expect: To have fun of course, then learning how to use the mods to my advantage in the things that i build.
Favorite Color: Maroon

Suicodude

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Suicodude​
Why you are applying: Looking for a nice ftb server, with a solid base and fun players.​
What you expect: a nice server, with fun players
My favorite color, is not a color at all ... namely black.​

xXJollyXx

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: TheUnJollyGuy
(dont be worried by da name :p )
Why you are applying: i want to play on a feed de beast server
What you expect: a friendly community, i guess, nothing too special

Victor_Psycho

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Victor_Psycho
Why you are applying: In order to learn and play FTB with a community
What you expect: Not to be robbed, griefed, killed or otherwise harassed by players. Additionally ops to be fair and active.

Bridgekeeper: Stop. What... is your name?
Galahad: Sir Galahad of Camelot.
Bridgekeeper: What... is your quest?
Galahad: I seek the Grail.
Bridgekeeper: What... is your favorite color?
Galahad: Blue. No, yel...
Galahad: auuuuuuuugh!!!

Sorry that’s the only thing that pops in my head when asked that question.

RikazeMA

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: RikazeMA​
Why you are applying: So I can gain access to the server. No, seriously, I just want a place to play MC the way I wanna play it but also have other distractions to engage in, like socializing and helping others with building projects, things like that. I'm not interested in PvP, I'm not a great builder, and honestly, I've only just started getting into FTB after only minimal experience with Tekkit as well, so having others around that I can ask questions and get help from would be nice.​
What you expect: Nice people, hopefully. A well-maintained server. Uhm... Minecraft-y stuff?​

Kizyx

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Kizyx
Why you are applying: I normally play on open servers and i am immensely tired of the childish amoebas that frequent those servers. I am a stay at home mom of a 4 yr old and a 2 yr old. I am just looking for a mature place to enjoy the game. And hopefully convince my best friend to apply and play too.
What you expect: A mature environment with friendly and fun people.
And my favorite color is purple if you couldn't tell. :)
Also I think I've played on an open Tekkit server of yours. It's nice and i hope this is just as good.

kasperwmadsen

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Kasperwmadsen
Why you are applying:to play with other creative people and have fun with the community
What you expect:Nothing but a great community and lots of fun!
Favorite color:Green

Mikkelbach

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Mikkelbach​
Why you are applying: Been looking for a great server and community, instead of the testificate from my singleplayer world.​
What you expect: Lots of fun times and getting new friends!​
Favorite color: Dark-Blue​

zerocool

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: zerocool3
Why you are applying: Looking for a nice stable FTB server, no griefing or childish behavior. Would love to get more into the technical minecraft stuff.
What you expect: Same as most people above, have a good time and maybe get to know some nice players on there.
color: dark blue or red

Hippo

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: iPPoeoeoeoeoe​
Why you are applying: Been playing on a small community server for a while. Looking for a bigger community with mature players, aswell as expand my tech knowledge about the more unknown mods.​
What you expect: A mature community with common sense.​
Favourite color: 0000 1111 0000 1111 0000 1111